PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play this on Desmume?

othinnthewise
Jun 3, 2010, 08:57 PM
Desmume is an emulator and I was wondering if anyone plays Zero on it....
I want to see if anyone knows how to play online from a WiFi spot with Desmume. Please and thanks

Cruciarius
Jun 3, 2010, 09:12 PM
Discussing how would be a violation of the site ToS. Either Google how or just buy the game, like you should.

Chukie sue
Jun 3, 2010, 09:26 PM
I prefer free tbh.

SkyPioneer
Jun 4, 2010, 02:13 AM
Discussing how would be a violation of the site ToS. Either Google how or just buy the game, like you should.

This game isn't worth paying for.
But you're right, OP should google.

Pirrip
Jun 4, 2010, 02:52 AM
I thought I'd just put in my two-cents worth... but no, I don't use an emulator. I use the cartridge--imported--but bought and working.

EDIT: If I were to emulate anything about it, I would want to see what the PS0 mini is all about... y'know, the Japanese only, DSi download demo THAT YOU MUST PAY FOR AND ISN'T A FULL GAME.

Cruciarius
Jun 4, 2010, 08:47 AM
This game isn't worth paying for.
But you're right, OP should google.

Uh yes it is. If you don't think it is, I don't understand why you're here. :-?

othinnthewise
Jun 4, 2010, 09:44 AM
Uh yes it is. If you don't think it is, I don't understand why you're here. :-?

wow you ARE a meanie head...

What happens if you get a free cartridge? Hm? Where does the money go there? What if you have a friend who lets you play his DS and use his games Whenever you want? Where does the money go then?

Free games are free. If you could get a car for free... you'd say yes.
AND
Just like the Hackers conversation we had elsewhere, you cant change people for being people. Yes you can disagree. But you will just always sound pissed off and people will avoid you or call you a meanie-head.

SO i am going to brag...
For my Mac book pro 10.6.3 SL with 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo processor and; 4 Gigs of memory...
I have all emulators (YES including the Atari) up to the Playstation... AND about just over 500 games.

And whoever would like to know ANYTHING about these "emulators" I would be happy to answer your questions.
Just no meanie-head stuff...
^_^

Dhylec
Jun 4, 2010, 09:51 AM
Let's say that you guys put the rom & emulator discussions away & focus on gameplay or something more in line with the forums. Play however you like, just don't bring fights & arguments about that in here. I don't want to see another "this is right, this is wrong" topic in these forums. It's bad karma for everyone involved.

othinnthewise
Jun 4, 2010, 09:54 AM
Let's say that you guys put the rom & emulator discussions away & focus on gameplay or something more in line with the forums. Play however you like, just don't bring fights & arguments about that in here. I don't want to see another "this is right, this is wrong" topic in these forums. It's bad karma for everyone involved.

Roger Roger!
HOLY CRAP you must be some captain-Forum-person-thing. *salutes*
Nice to meet you.
What do you prefer? Human Cast or Force?

Dhylec
Jun 4, 2010, 10:11 AM
What do you prefer? Human Cast or Force?
I have no preference, I like them all for their differences.

othinnthewise
Jun 4, 2010, 10:16 AM
>_> yeah I see what your saying.
BUT
if you as in YOU YOU were one, what would you prefer?
I would TOTALLY be a PSZ style force. Something about shooting Foie from my fingers

blazecon0
Jun 4, 2010, 01:45 PM
yea i like hunters in the game but id love to be a force ^^