PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Stewart executed for treason to the crown.

Sinue_v2
Jun 3, 2010, 09:45 PM
Wednesday June 2, 2010: Patrick Stewart had been found guilty of treason to crown and country after it was discovered he was leaking state secrets to the United Federation of Planets, whom he had been affiliated with since the late 1980's. Working under the pseudonym of "Captain Jean-Luc Picard", Mr. Stewart had been working with the organization in an attempt to gather intelligence and push a globalized "planetary" government agenda. Stewart was granted a chance for amnesty if he would provide advanced technology to the British Crown, but he refused to comply, citing article 3 "prime directive" in the Federation's charter. He was sentenced to death by beheading.

Due to his previous history of outstanding stage performance and prominence as a celebrity, Mr. Stewart was granted the honor of being executed by the Queen herself.

Picture Below: Ever the consummate englishman, the traitor Stewart awaits his mortal strike while gazing proudly and mournfully at his blessed Queen.

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/archive/00680/patrick-stewart-_680721artw.jpg

Rumors abound that following the execution, the British Empire has entered talks with the Klingon Empire and the Cardassian Union to explore possible retaliation efforts against the Federation. The United States pledged support of their allies, but has made no statements indicating the level of commitment, citing the potential for destabilizing the operations in Iraq.

O Captain my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Sord
Jun 3, 2010, 09:58 PM
and then there were tribbles

Seth Astra
Jun 3, 2010, 10:01 PM
Perhaps he did this because of polywater intoxication?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 3, 2010, 11:55 PM
Can never trust the dashed double surname, like so: Jean-Luc.

Palle
Jun 4, 2010, 01:45 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Picard_sheep.jpg

Chapeau, mon capitaine!