PDA

View Full Version : 42 The random personal facts thread

Skuda
Jun 4, 2010, 08:18 AM
I propose a random personal facts thread. State something about yourself that others might not necessarily know/would find odd.

Eg. I wear Yellow socks every Monday.

Go to it people. Chop chop!

Vanzazikon
Jun 4, 2010, 08:23 AM
I like turtles.

Dhylec
Jun 4, 2010, 10:13 AM
tsk, skuda, tsk >.>
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=112214&forum=9&24

Sayara
Jun 4, 2010, 10:19 AM
>>2008
I'd totally infract dat ass tho~

The Last Baron
Jun 4, 2010, 11:27 AM
I like my coffee black.

Outrider
Jun 4, 2010, 11:54 AM
Apparently I've put on over 40 pounds in the four years since I was a college junior.

Ouch. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1034827&postcount=19)

PwNeR
Jun 4, 2010, 11:57 AM
I still have a mad crush on that girl I mentioned here a couple months back.

I guess I'm a very open person then.

Sord
Jun 4, 2010, 12:10 PM
I listen to swing music and own a zoot suit that looks like it was crossed with a suit from a western

vodka is my alcohol of choice, usually straight, but lately I've been making kamikaze's since I managed to run into a bottle of triple sec

Nitro Vordex
Jun 4, 2010, 01:21 PM
I absolutely love Chao, but I hate raising the damn things. Too tedious, and no fun.

I play my Genesis Sonic games more than I play my 3D Sonic games. My REAL genesis, not emulator crap.

Palle
Jun 4, 2010, 02:23 PM
Dr. Tony Tony Chopper rides with me.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1043/img00096201005221555.jpg

Sayara
Jun 4, 2010, 02:40 PM
I constantly lose weight as opposed to gaining it.
Even when consuming alot of junk

Sord
Jun 4, 2010, 02:54 PM
I am now jealous of tingle (not that I'm that overweight, 5' 10" and 170lbs, but I monitor the junk I take in)

TalHex
Jun 4, 2010, 03:02 PM
I actually have a girlfriend and I'm not a total shut in : D

Outrider
Jun 4, 2010, 03:03 PM

YOU AND I MUST SWITCH PLACES.

Wait, that would work, right?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 4, 2010, 03:06 PM
Go to it people. Chop chop!
Skuda and I trained for the Kung-Fu grip back in the day.

I think VPat is going to like this thread. :wacko:

I now wish I had a cool road trip mate like Palle.

>>2008
I'd totally infract dat ass tho~
Floating stinkie though? Able to post in for free man?

Dhylec knows all the floaters that are sticky.

joefro
Jun 4, 2010, 03:10 PM
I listen to Lady GaGa when I play Halo.

Palle
Jun 4, 2010, 03:11 PM
My lady hates this about herself. She always says she's a fat girl in a skinny girl's body. Damn metabolic freaks.

Sayara
Jun 5, 2010, 08:43 AM
I don't particularly enjoy that though. I've been a inbetween size for 4 years now.
32s are kinda snug
34s fall off

Volcompat321
Jun 5, 2010, 09:03 AM
I think VPat is going to like this thread. :wacko:

Hell yes.

Facts-
[SPOILER-BOX]My family doesn't like me. (mom, stepdad, sisters)

I'm 5'11'' and about 210 lbs. I'm not exactly fat, but I carry my weight well, so I've been told.

I also love working out and running! I walk/jog 5 miles daily. )about 2 1/2 at a time though, morning and night).

I love life, even when it's shit.
I'm almost never in a bad mood, or even sad.

I don't cry at real life things, like deaths and whatnot, but a movie will get me.

I hate Florida with every piece of hate in my body.
This state is horrible, and should just sink.

I procrastinate a lot. Even though I know I shouldn't.

I have 1 real friend left, which I've never even argued with him about anything, or got into any type of disagreement.

For the longest time, my best friend was a 3 year old neighbor. (I was... 12 or so)
His mom ended up moving though, and we lost contact. :/

I am CPR certified, and have a certification to be a daycare teacher.
I took child care classes in high school, and got certified.
Though it's probably expired now, all I would have to do to renew it is sign a paper. :p

I like working with little kids, cause they're a lot more fun than most adults/teenagers.

When I worked at the mental health facility, I worked on the kids unit.

I got stabbed with a spork, pencil, butter knife, and a bottle. (all at the mental health facility)

I've gotten shot at, never been shot though. (I used to live in the "ghetto" in Boston).

I love to fight, even if I think I'll lose. [/SPOILER-BOX]

That's about it for now. I'll spolier it for your convenience.

Seth Astra
Jun 5, 2010, 09:16 AM
Let's see. Some random stuff about me:

I think that I'm knda emo.
At least, all of my favorite music is kinda emo.
Half the tunes on the local radio station remind me of MH Tri, since I always have the radio going when I play that game.

Hmm... I though I had more. *Shrugs.* Oh, in my posts I tend to include my actual actions, as long as their relevent.

AC9breaker
Jun 5, 2010, 09:34 AM
While I thought sonic 2006 was an absolute and utter trash game. I secretly thought the music was Phenominal.

Skuda
Jun 5, 2010, 02:45 PM
My hair is not blonde. *gasp!*

astuarlen
Jun 5, 2010, 04:03 PM
My hair is not blonde. *gasp!*

Doublespeak.

My hair is not cyan.

Palle
Jun 5, 2010, 04:39 PM
I've been a in between size for 4 years now.
32s are kinda snug
34s fall off
I have short-ass legs for my height, wearing 30/30s @ 176cm tall, and even then I will scuff the cuff as I stride. It also makes fitting new bicycles a pain.

Also, my hair is not periwinkle.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 5, 2010, 09:53 PM
I wish my hair was still Pink like that Hunewy Bunny back in the day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/JetGrindDizzio.png

Volcompat321
Jun 5, 2010, 09:57 PM
I have dirty blond/brown hair.

If my hair grows any longer than 3 inches, there is 1 line of blond that shows on the left side. :o

Random fact-
HAYA is my HERO.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 5, 2010, 10:16 PM
My goatee is 12-15% red, but I never grow long enough to see if it stays when grown out at length.

Random gold shows up among the stressin silvers top hair/possible in goatee. Bling.

Guess we'll have to play some Enrique Iglesias or whoever did the "I can be your hero...baby" song/cover for Pat.

astuarlen
Jun 5, 2010, 11:35 PM
I wish my hair was still Pink like that Hunewy Bunny back in the day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/JetGrindDizzio.png

I think I recognize you, Diz, hrigg, Mr. Yamato Throw, Moo; who are the other two?

Seth Astra
Jun 5, 2010, 11:39 PM
Honestly, my hair color looks a lot like my avatar's. Although my hair is much more curly. I hate having curly hair.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 6, 2010, 02:12 AM
I think I recognize you, Diz, hrigg, Mr. Yamato Throw, Moo; who are the other two?
Green hair dude = UnderscoreX, same avatar nowadays I believe, where it stares at his friends Animu girl in sig, but he's here and there Off Topic. No longer an FKL guy when I even made a topic for him last time he didn't stop by to post, just missed em dropping in. :cry:

White ghost on the right, Shadowpawn/The S/Those Shadowey HUcasts he often does like when he started here.

-o
-l
;o being the LOL but OLO! with some Dhylec thrown in
for artistic verticality good measure.

& upside down Hiko Power RAnger Moo = Spider-Moo, Spider-Moo, does whatever that Spider-Moo-Doo~

Out_Kast
Jun 6, 2010, 03:44 AM
I was rudely awoken this morning by a bloody thunderstorm at about half 6, I was very grumpy.
But I have this song in my head, I'm not afraid to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-AcjA4IXuI

Gotta love kid's TV...

The Last Baron
Jun 6, 2010, 10:23 PM
I'm left-handed, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. It just feels weird to use the right hand.

Volcompat321
Jun 6, 2010, 11:00 PM
I'm ambidextrous. :p

I use my left hand for certain things. (eating with utensils, texting, tools; drills, skrewdrivers, and whatnot).
While I use my right hand to write, draw, throw, and a few other things....

I would say my right arm is my strong side though.

Skuda
Jun 6, 2010, 11:38 PM
I'm ambidextrous. :p

I use my left hand for certain things. (eating with utensils, texting, tools; drills, skrewdrivers, and whatnot).
While I use my right hand to write, draw, throw, and a few other things....

I would say my right arm is my strong side though.

Ditto that, my brotha.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 7, 2010, 01:28 AM
Ditto that, my brotha.
VPat is a Potato Lab Guy now too?!

-

I was Skuda's spudtato brother, once upon a time.

Vanzazikon
Jun 7, 2010, 09:06 AM
I'm secretly obsessed with you all.

Volcompat321
Jun 7, 2010, 11:08 AM
I knew that.

Sayara
Jun 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
While i still headache often, it is not as bad as last years amazing 70% headache rate.

Outrider
Jun 7, 2010, 11:56 AM
I need to go get some lunch.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 7, 2010, 12:14 PM
I'll eat anything for breakfast. My definition of breakfast is the first thing I eat.

Pizza? Breakfast. Lunch meat sandwich? Breakfast. Cheesecake? King of breakfast.

Outrider
Jun 7, 2010, 12:53 PM
Nothing wrong with that, but don't neglect the awesomeness that is dedicated breakfast food!

To be fair, I'm the kind of guy who was thrilled when I went to the cafeteria for dinner and saw that it was "breakfast for dinner" day. Most people hated it, but it was my favorite.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 7, 2010, 01:07 PM
Steak and eggs? Yes please. ;o

Sord
Jun 7, 2010, 01:52 PM
Can't say I like eggs that much, have to really be in the mood for 'em. If I do get something with eggs, it is usually an omelet with a bunch of other stuff. If it's a spicy omelet salsa and sour cream are good on it. I really can't see how people associate steak and eggs going together, but that's probably because I've never mixed those two and have never heard of or seen it outside of "Sam I Am" (well, ham isn't a steak, but that's really the closest thing in comparison to what I've heard of/seen.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 7, 2010, 07:09 PM
Watched that Dr.Oz show today where one of his superfoods was the "imo" pronounced "e-mo" being the Okinawa sweet potatoes, the oldest living in the world ladies down there eat morning, noon, and night.

Grandma knew what it was, being from over that Japan island/army base way. But don't think she used that: "imo" term to describe em before.

Last talked with grandma about some "yuki" or "arare" [sic?] hail storms. I learned that there was a kindergarten school song they learned to describe em.

Zeek123
Jun 8, 2010, 01:39 AM
I can cut through and weigh 30 Lbs. of dough in less than 3 minutes.

Sord
Jun 9, 2010, 01:18 PM
Surgery yesterday, seemed to go ok... the actual surgery anyways. Upon inspection before surgery it turns out everything was like 10 times worse than what was originally though. Apparently I'm also anemic and there may be something else up with my blood. Seeing a gastroentologist or whatever on tuesday, surgeon doctor wasn't quite sure how i was living with pain or going to bathroom to begin with. If things really go to shit (pun intended) I may wind up with a bladderbag at the low low age of 20 (maybe 21 if after july.)

Oh, and until we find out more about just what's up, no narcotics. So I'm gonna be ridin the pain train for awhile. Sitting down is a bitch, lemme tell yah (granted, so is standing up, laying down, walking, rolling over, and everything else, but especially trying to sit.)

Fun fact: after the surgery I had 6 shots of morphine in me to kill the pain (and even then definitely did not entirely kill the pain.) Hurt everytime car breaks were initiated, plus spasms, ugh, spasms all night. suuuuuuuuucked.

Palle
Jun 9, 2010, 03:39 PM
Watched that Dr.Oz show today where one of his superfoods was the "imo" pronounced "e-mo" being the Okinawa sweet potatoes, the oldest living in the world ladies down there eat morning, noon, and night.

Grandma knew what it was, being from over that Japan island/army base way. But don't think she used that: "imo" term to describe em before.
Fun fact: it's also a Nihongo euphemism for penis.

Volcompat321
Jun 9, 2010, 04:06 PM
Fun fact-
I have an Aunt from Okinawa, but I am not Japanese in anyway, and I hate when White people (especially) and Black people try to act Japanese, or like a lot of Japanese things.
I believe you people call it Weeaboo or something like that. HATE IT.

Another fun fact-
I pretty much hate mainstream music in every way.

I like underground rap, and old school rap mostly. Cause I'm a thug. :wacko: :disapprove:

MetaZedlen
Jun 9, 2010, 04:36 PM
I seem to keep intentionally AND unintentionally disappearing from every thread I post in around-

*runs away*

Outrider
Jun 9, 2010, 04:55 PM
I'm going to get food at this awesome Japanese grill tonight with my brothers.

It's pretty awesome, you guys.

Volcompat321
Jun 9, 2010, 05:53 PM
Dude, Outrider, have you got to try the Fire and Ice restaurant we talked about a while back?
(In Boston, don't know if there's one in New York, though).

I'm taking a trip up there in August, hopefully before my birthday, and I wanted to swing by that place cause I remember it being extremely delicious.

Airalean
Jun 9, 2010, 07:41 PM
Nitro and I ate happy sushi last night.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 9, 2010, 07:58 PM
Fun fact: it's also a Nihongo euphemism for penis.
Ah, those pervo mainlanders with their moe maid cafes. :o

-

I posted in PSYOU weird-land last night. Something about the unlocks already there, Sonic Bleem doesn't care to translate, falling further behind in - in-game content. Haxschmo servers that could be worth all the moneys you put into PSYOU already if they maybe catchup to co.jp servers. I did not enjoy any times on PSYOU and I might even check that out.

But I didn't even talk about any of that, just the Related/Similar threads function flubbery. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 9, 2010, 08:27 PM
Nitro and I ate happy sushi last night.

It was delicious and happy! :D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 9, 2010, 08:35 PM
I want to talk about the sushi - maybe even whozawutzits joo kids dating?! date night middle of school week, out but whataver - but think I used up my Japan talk limit for the week.

I've started to use this thingy with its auto-update coolio - red alert name highlights:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/misc.php?do=buddylist&focus=1

Even though I'm being sneaky ninja-bread-man with the Invisible. Dunno how I managed 4300 profile views when my profile page used to be pretty empty. Wonder how many folks are looking into my Jobccupation and interests these days.

Volcompat321
Jun 9, 2010, 08:39 PM
When you we click that, does it bring us to our contacts? :o
Or yours?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 9, 2010, 08:40 PM
Hey I'm not on that?
Weird. :wacko:

How did you find that thing anyway?

I will answer VolcomChat with the I message:

I checked out that pull down tab of "Forum Links" up in the headers

Third down, under "Today's Posts" & "Mark Forums Read"

-

& you were just red bolded on my list. Do you think you're missing from your own list?

Can you even do that? why would you want to friend yourself?!

I think these go in the VolcomPat answer thread.

When you we click that, does it bring us to our contacts? :o
Or yours?
Hey joo sneaky ninja edituru.

I dunno. Figured it should be your own, can't you tell?! Originally I posted a wrong url then reopened it for the URL I got last.

I am ashamed at how this entire post looks so big and messy after it was only a 3 liner, total post at first.

Volcompat321
Jun 9, 2010, 09:02 PM
Hahaha, editninja!

I don't know what you mean. :wacko: :p

Pretty much I found out it was my own list, so I edited it out!

"When you we".

NegaTsukasa
Jun 9, 2010, 11:23 PM
I lick the candy dust off the rappers of Smarties candy. yes, they taste that good. thank you Canada.
for giving my mouth pleasure.

Out_Kast
Jun 10, 2010, 07:23 AM
I believe you people call it Weeaboo or something like that. HATE IT.

^___________________________________^

CrimsomWolf
Jun 10, 2010, 08:29 AM
My neighbor smokes some weed in massive quantity. Last time he (or she) did that, you could smell it in entire building.

Still doesn't come close to smell of fresh-baked pizza or lasagna tough.

I broke my finger once, and never realized it, until I notice it being bended and thicker on one side.

PwNeR
Jun 10, 2010, 09:47 AM
My dad hates when I yell.

Outrider
Jun 10, 2010, 11:45 AM
Dude, Outrider, have you got to try the Fire and Ice restaurant we talked about a while back?
(In Boston, don't know if there's one in New York, though).

I'm taking a trip up there in August, hopefully before my birthday, and I wanted to swing by that place cause I remember it being extremely delicious.

No, and my brother graduated from college, so I don't know when I'll be back around the Fire and Ice in Providence.

But last night was pretty awesome. A noodle dish of some kind, a shrimp dish of some kind, various skewers and a couple drinks.

And then we watched Swingers at my brother's apartment.

And then we went to a bar where an improv band was playing, which was pretty cool.

And then we went back to my brother's apartment and watched Good Will Hunting.

And then we crashed.

And then my younger brother and I took a train back home at around 7.

And then we had breakfast at a diner.

And then I went home, showered, and came to work.

And now I'm posting here.

It was a fun night.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2010, 07:54 PM
I guess I now want to be an Outrider type of local Bohemian when I grow up.

Jun 10, 2010, 10:58 PM
I like my coffee black.
Me too!

what else...

I hate sleeping but do it anyway because I have too.
I wear shorts outside unless it's like below 20F.

Pirrip
Jun 10, 2010, 11:00 PM
I have a favourite colour combination... It's black and yellow.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2010, 11:17 PM
I think Pirrip is now the Rappy Bruce Lee.

Pirrip
Jun 10, 2010, 11:36 PM
I think Pirrip is now the Rappy Bruce Lee.

WATAAAA---

XD Just like that jumpsuit in Game of Death?
Reminds me of Chie's persona in Persona 4...

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2010, 11:38 PM
I wear shorts outside unless it's like below 20F.

I wear pants only when I had to for work. Other than that, I'll never wear pants. :p
Even up north, visiting in November(2008 ), I wore shorts.

Another fact- I'm probably the whitest person in Florida.
I go outside in the sun, but I just don't burn or tan. :(
Wish I could get some color though.

The Last Baron
Jun 11, 2010, 01:39 AM
I never wear pants... when I'm using my computer... if you know what I mean

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 11, 2010, 02:16 AM
I never wear pants... when I'm using my computer... if you know what I mean
I don't but according to one of the Damian Marley + Nasir Jones songs when I was passing through the garage where lil bro #1 was, they certainly do:

"Nah mean" was the chorus. Poor God's Son going crazy like Lauryn Hill did with the Marley influence & family ties?! (There's like-- how many Marley dudes?

But not half as cool as our friend from schoolio. Dan Majerle/Or I dunno how to spell his last name - maybe its exactly like the PHX Suns old guy. He swatted my shot over a fence once on a breakaway and he was back waiting. Then before that he drew Charlie from Street Fighter Alpha for my #2 lil bro, Dan Marley's -- Charlie!) <- That's some random personal facts + old man reminisce story right there.

Outrider
Jun 11, 2010, 11:35 AM
Reminds me of Chie's persona in Persona 4...

According to the Persona 4 art book, that was done on purpose.

Jun 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
I use water for my cereal instead of milk, because I can't stand milk. A lot of people think that's weird I guess.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 11, 2010, 04:39 PM
At 28 years old, my goatee is already starting to go gray.

Leviathan
Jun 11, 2010, 04:41 PM
I hate being poked. Especially when people poke my stomach. I want to bludgeon people that do so.

Outrider
Jun 11, 2010, 04:41 PM
At 28 years old, my goatee is already starting to go gray.

Ouch.

I don't have much gray hair at the ripe old age of 25, but I do have completely white hairs in my stubble, and have had them for as long as I can remember.

Volcompat321
Jun 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
Nasir Jones

Nasir Jones, AKA Nas, is one of my favorite rappers.
:p

Though I have a few favorites, he's in my top 3.

Kirukia
Jun 12, 2010, 12:40 AM

Hahaha same.
Whenever I've eaten a lot and had a growth spurt, I've just gotten taller.
I'm almost 6 feet tall and I weight under 110 lbs.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 12, 2010, 12:55 AM
I don't have much gray hair at the ripe old age of 25, but I do have completely white hairs in my stubble, and have had them for as long as I can remember.

Now see, I've got a few hairs that never had any color to begin with, myself, but there are more, now.

Palle
Jun 12, 2010, 02:53 AM
Now see, I've got a few hairs that never had any color to begin with, myself, but there are more, now.

I've got the salt encroaching on the pepper around the jawline and temples, but I've actually wanted a full head of grey hair since I was around 12.

Skuda
Jun 12, 2010, 04:42 AM
I lick the candy dust off the rappers of Smarties candy. yes, they taste that good. thank you Canada.
for giving my mouth pleasure.

Wrapper? Smarties? Canada?

buh?

I love Charleston Chew.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 12, 2010, 09:55 PM
I'm watching the Battle of the Bay on CSNBA <-not an NBA channel BTW. :x

& its playing the SAP commentary.

es-stereo-Sol-Biesbol!!!

Comcastico es loco madre, padre.

Better than that usually: nothing, but the volume of their mics/calls could be higher to meet the crowd noise.

I wonder what happened to those Sportscenter breaks with the ESPN Deportes updates with the Soccer and Latin Country sports. Especially more relevant now with World Cup too. Tie game to open with the home Country South Africa, Mexico did.

I just heard In the middle of a Call by Spanish announcers, it cut him off to go to commercial. Oy.

Coming back from, in studio guys had some stuff they were prepping to talk about after the game - English announcer said: "That's awesome!" then directly into Spanish doble team again San Francisco Gigantes... baby. Freddy Sanchez leadoff the inning take your baser off an earned super hit over shortstop.

FOAtHeart
Jun 13, 2010, 01:31 AM
I have pierced nipples.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 13, 2010, 01:46 AM
Wrapper? Smarties? Canada?

buh?

I love Charleston Chew.

they're made in canada. :B

aaand, the candy dust from the powder still lingers on the wrapper after eating them.

havn't had any in a while though.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 13, 2010, 01:51 AM
they're made in canada. :B

I know Skuda's from Japanada. But don't know if Retniwreven is from Cat~ada yet.

I have pierced nipples.
I'm gonna call this Boobling.

I hope this doesn't end in weirdo fanfiction about Mario's Boo ghosts and bad bling.

PwNeR
Jun 13, 2010, 07:03 AM
I got a laptop.

Now I can spend all my time here with the wonderful people at FKL! YEAH.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 13, 2010, 07:21 AM
I haven't been doing this thread right for a little bit.

Smashed a couple spideys in the house yesterday, did the cross/which is not an X but the ^V<> code each time - even if not currently or have been of any particular religion. Also say a quick "sorry buddy." Because they can catch the flying pests - maybe not the small spideys stuck in a sink - but there are mom and grandma in the house might be freaked by them. Going to be more, its Summer.

& they could really just be trying to Spider-Man super power me and the family.

Also do it, up down left right, when seeing roadkill or poor birds lying on a sidewalk and they're long gone, but being picked at by mini vultures of the insect kingdom.

Skuda
Jun 13, 2010, 07:41 AM
I haven't been doing this thread right for a little bit.

Smashed a couple spideys in the house yesterday, did the cross/which is not an X but the ^V<> code each time - even if not currently or have been of any particular religion. Also say a quick "sorry buddy." Because they can catch the flying pests - maybe not the small spideys stuck in a sink - but there are mom and grandma in the house might be freaked by them. Going to be more, its Summer.

& they could really just be trying to Spider-Man super power me and the family.

Also do it, up down left right, when seeing roadkill or poor birds lying on a sidewalk and they're long gone, but being picked at by mini vultures of the insect kingdom.

My house rule is: 'Any creature, no matter how small or large, that enters my premises uninvited will be destroyed on sight. No exceptions.'

Raikomaru
Jun 13, 2010, 10:46 AM
Im from outer space

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 04:11 AM
My house rule is: 'Any creature, no matter how small or large, that enters my premises uninvited will be destroyed on sight. No exceptions.'
Federation Protection of Earth rule?

Im from outer space
Watchout for Space Wars w/ Skuda. Defender of Japanada historical society/future/property.

-

I'm playing a ENIX 2002 game before Squaresoft infection with the giant robots under a front of the Historical Preservation Society. It plays not unlike the latest boxing games with the direct analog sticks to hook and uppercut, with some overhead chop thrown in for good measure.

And instead of animu guy or girl save the world kids, you can pick a velvet purple turtleneck dude in suit, funny bro actor don't care surfer voice but he was supposed to be married until his company went broke. Fiance now has a new dood who thinks he can move in on my turf with his own robot expenditures?!

A little :tomato: BIG-O gripping backstory going on here among my punchin' rock their socks off robots.

Aliens who are giant robots can teleport, to avoid my missiles and special beam cannons. WTFHAX.

-

I forgot what I was gonna post about :cry:

Oh.

In my Fantasy Beisbol 2 years in a row, when I leave a guy off the starters, they hit 2 home runs, up to and including a 7 RBI game last year by Shin-Soo-Choo. "God Damn."

Including today, Troy Glaus off the waivers great month nobody picked him up, thought he slowed down, nope. 2 HomerUns Game.

I needed those 2 and the 4 hits 3 Runs and 3 RBI by this one dude. Like Jorge Cantu beat my whole team one week with his Homer every game for half a week.

Leviathan
Jun 14, 2010, 12:54 PM
I can make convincing cat meows.

PwNeR
Jun 14, 2010, 02:04 PM
I think I have an ear infection right now. It hurts to touch it, I can't hear as well with it, and my ear hurts when I eat.

Delete
Jun 14, 2010, 07:28 PM
This one time... at Band Camp.....

On the serious side, I happen to get pretty nervous around tons of people. Weird because I can talk to girls no problem, but put me in a room with more then 10 people and I get all shaky and stuff :o

Outrider
Jun 14, 2010, 09:29 PM
I have to go to the wedding of one of my girlfriend's friends and it's just turning out to be a huge mess.

Hopefully I can survive the poorly planned 7-hour carpool, the wedding, and then the second 7-hour carpool.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 10:02 PM
I have to go to the wedding of one of my girlfriend's friends and it's just turning out to be a huge mess.

Hopefully I can survive the poorly planned 7-hour carpool, the wedding, and then the second 7-hour carpool.
I will advise our resident game enthusiast:

Better bring a portable system to relieve some stress, if you already hadn't considered it. Probably not that Bangai-O Treasure "H'core" direct control takes a bit to learn and then multiple button press freeze bombs, reverse polarity of all the bullets on the screen x2 power now, and more!

Maybe some Electroplankton/Tetris/Loco Roco.

-

I did this to this guy:

If I try to make sense of that, I'll have a major headache :lol: :wacko:

With these guys:

If you were he or you were you and he were he?

Or if you were him and you were still you, somehow.
---

Outrider
Jun 14, 2010, 10:25 PM
Man, Bangai-O is hard. I don't know if I need that kind of frustration in this kind of situation.

Plus, I'll probably be driving part of the way, so... I dunno. I guess I could still bring a DS.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2010, 12:47 AM
I put Cinnamon Toast Crunch (w old man Fiber) in my Cocoa Pebbles (no fiber, kids want all sugar rice) last week - and I may just do it again!

Delete
Jun 15, 2010, 01:01 AM
I've been on my computer for like 5 hrs just "looking stuff up." So bored >_>

Retniwreven
Jun 15, 2010, 01:08 AM
Sometimes if completely out of food in my home I will consume small amounts of condiments instead.

Palle
Jun 15, 2010, 02:55 AM
Sometimes if completely out of food in my home I will consume small amounts of condiments instead.
Ramen and brown mustard... got me through some tough times.

Retniwreven
Jun 15, 2010, 03:55 AM
Ramen and brown mustard... got me through some tough times.

In my case it's mostly having been too lazy to have done any shopping, rather than any other reason.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2010, 03:55 AM
I confused this thread with another, going crazy from Ganymede Lobsters, or the other people with their "I'm from here"

But I think it was good to not look like I'm monopolizing the FKL with all my last post on almost all threads page 1 Forum, like the Mr Peanut Monster Monocle terrorizing small towns across the river... you know the Moo2u pics.

I think with this post that's over now.

I'm gonna wonder why Mr Peanut style Monopoly hasn't been made when there's Simpsons to Star Wars to Bungie's Halo, perhaps some sort of monocle/tophat dominance? Or Mr Peanut is suitless, naked peanut besides leave his kicks on like Ma$e and thus isn't for the kids, G to PG ratings.

-

Me N Portugal Sensei were in an epic movie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Daikarin_Haya.jpg

I'm like the Wushu Lyoto Machida/Gracie's under his tutelage, Space Brazilian "American + Japanese = Jamaicans"

-

I was too slow to not monopolize all threads after brown mustard is goodstuff (I concur) talk, Retni could have been last post. I'm gonna step off the FKL a bit to get some other last posted by's!

Palle
Jun 15, 2010, 04:01 AM
In my case it's mostly having been too lazy to have done any shopping, rather than any other reason.
You disgust me.

:wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 01:34 AM
I thought I was a hat size 7 3/8 even with poofy hair back then. Found out I am a 7 5/8, and from there - there is only 2 sizes left on that going up before custom ('sup your hat/head is too bigz')

Foot size read those charts, 9er is the 42 in International Waters co.jp sizing.

Palle
Jun 16, 2010, 02:04 AM
I wear a 42 in VFFs, 44 in the Eurozone.

Speaking of which, my new 'play it by ear' fitness regimen for the next couple of months is a 'barefoot' urban running / cycling / PK fundamentals / 'barefoot' trail running circuit.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 02:13 AM
Barefoot trails? Sweet.

(but Trail runners are usually the most bling of all run footwear, women style getting the bling nice teal/blacks, dudes just get ashy yellow/darkgreen/lame oranges)

My daughter and I usually trawl the Hatena website on the weekends. It can be entertaining.

I introduced her to Donarudodesu.

Gotta warn Palle offspring about those clowns, and scan my other advertisement one with this guy.

Ronald~o;hman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/political-pictures-clowns-careful.jpg

I Just found out Firefox wants to turn donarudodesu into Dodecahedron.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 17, 2010, 01:38 AM
I've been double posting down the railroad "when she comes" ; Now I wonder what's that in the old folk song, driving six white horse - "when she comes?" And also must point out using the innuendo myself too much, even if not intended here at all, but it can be read that way. Woah, Nellies.

-

I'm in Denver Colorado with Car'melo my Man' according to my unlocked International version phone after fiddling with settings to auto time update. & first power up, I was in Washington D.C. apparently. I enjoyed that play on it with Killer 7's Seattle, Washington - Washington D.C. map movement.

And "I'm not going to say it again, I'm a cleaner." (Then I make him say it again when moving between selectable characters)