PDA

View Full Version : Farmer McFarmers

oohjohn
Jun 4, 2010, 04:18 PM
So I was wondering whether or not I should make a Farming Character but dont know what would be the best class/race for that.
What would you suggest?

On another note I have a Huney and was wondering whether a full power build is possible
Or would a full evp mats + 100 pow mag be better survival wise?
and what type of melee weapon would be perfect for it?

Thanks for your help pso community :))

PS:
Where do I find the Pizza Shop?

Cruciarius
Jun 4, 2010, 04:25 PM
Best farming character would likely be a FOnewearl or FOnewm, due to PP regen and techs being OP, imo.

Though some may suggest some PA spam.

FOmarRashidi
Jun 5, 2010, 03:47 AM
Best farming character would likely be a FOnewearl or FOnewm, due to PP regen and techs being OP, imo.

Though some may suggest some PA spam.

Yeah, definitely. You can blaze through the Eternal Tower faster with a newman force than you can with any of the other classes.

Nick O'Demus
Jun 5, 2010, 08:17 AM

Seconded. My FOnewearl is a happy little tech-spammer, with buffs/debuffs, healing, and zonde/megid. She can wipe out mobs faster than any of my other characters, and slicers (especially with the Bright Sign PA) work wonders on bosses since accuracy doesn't matter with them.

Chukie sue
Jun 5, 2010, 10:20 AM
In my opinion: A well played hunter with Bite Stamp > a Tech spamming FO. For FO's to be top tier, they need to also be using GImegid + magical sign according to the mob. So yeah, FO's are top tier IF played right.

blazecon0
Jun 5, 2010, 03:53 PM
i dont do much farming :p my char is basicly a tank, if i wana kill a bunch of stuff fast ill bash my way into the middle of them and use air ride :) seems to do the trick.