PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Broken AOTI?

Vanguaard
Jun 5, 2010, 04:17 AM
Heya guys. I've just came back to PSU, but I can't play it. Here's what happens:

Firstly, I've had two accounts. One on my main gamertag and one on a separate one. I've got Ambition of the Illuminus downloaded.

When I start my new account to play AotI, it asks do I want to start it up, to which I choose yes. It then goes back to the SEGA and Dolby pre-menu screens and then starts up regular PSU. I can't start AotI and if I choose any of the options available (like Xbox live or story mode) it goes to an endless loading screen.

Here's the peculiar thing though: On my main account, AotI starts.

How am I meant to play? I don't want to have to buy AotI on my new account again. I can't switch gamertags once AotI has loaded either because it restarts the whole thing.

Max B
Jun 5, 2010, 04:30 AM
Heya guys. I've just came back to PSU, but I can't play it. Here's what happens:

Firstly, I've had two accounts. One on my main gamertag and one on a separate one. I've got Ambition of the Illuminus downloaded.

When I start my new account to play AotI, it asks do I want to start it up, to which I choose yes. It then goes back to the SEGA and Dolby pre-menu screens and then starts up regular PSU. I can't start AotI and if I choose any of the options available (like Xbox live or story mode) it goes to an endless loading screen.

Here's the peculiar thing though: On my main account, AotI starts.

How am I meant to play? I don't want to have to buy AotI on my new account again. I can't switch gamertags once AotI has loaded either because it restarts the whole thing.
Aoti can only be used on the account it was originally downloaded for just like most down loadable content.
If you have it downloaded for both there may be an error in the download Id suggest re downloading it.

Vanguaard
Jun 5, 2010, 04:34 AM
Nah. I bought it on my main account and it also worked on my second one a while back. Since I recovered gamertags on a new xbox though it stopped working.

Max B
Jun 5, 2010, 04:47 AM
I am pretty sure you need to have Aoti downloaded on both Gamertags for you to be able to use it. Which means I think you need to download Aoti again. But I guess you can ask over on the official forums but they will probably say the same thing I am right now.

darthplagis
Jun 5, 2010, 04:51 AM
nah you dont need two AOTI, just sign in on one pad on the one that downloaded it then sign in on your main pad on the account you want to use.

you can have the sub account on a memory unit rather than the HDD, i did this for a while. but in the end i just re bought AOTI cause it was pissing me off :)

Max B
Jun 5, 2010, 04:56 AM
nah you dont need two AOTI, just sign in on one pad on the one that downloaded it then sign in on your main pad on the account you want to use.

you can have the sub account on a memory unit rather than the HDD, i did this for a while. but in the end i just re bought AOTI cause it was pissing me off :)

Thanks for Clarifying this.

joefro
Jun 5, 2010, 05:12 AM
Hi, I think that you can benefit from a license transfer. You can only do it once a year, but it helps you re-download content onto a new Xbox. Once you do this you should be able to play AOTI on both accounts. The folks over at Xbox.com offer a great step-by-step process on how to transfer your license. You can view it by clicking here (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/). I hope that this solves your problems. :)