PDA

View Full Version : PC Question regarding Private servers.

p00180y
Jun 7, 2010, 09:31 AM
So I found out yesterday, after reinstalling from not playing in like forever, that the PSU servers are gone. Have any private servers come up in place of the now defunked servers? Also, if this is a redundant post, I apologize. I glanced through the general PSU section but didn't notice anything relating to this. If such is the case, please, just point me in the right direction.

Mortalis
Jun 7, 2010, 09:33 AM
There is a server we dare not speak of in the making, but to this date, no. Nothing has been put out yet. 360 or JP PSU is your only option thus far.

p00180y
Jun 7, 2010, 09:38 AM
OK. i appreciate the quick response. i guess I'll play a bit of story mode and check back here in a couple of months.

Shou
Jun 7, 2010, 09:44 AM
If you know the game well enough you should join JP. It doesn't cost anything if you don't want to pay.

Arika
Jun 7, 2010, 10:07 AM
there are one or two server that is in the process, but none of those fully work yet.

unicorn
Jun 7, 2010, 11:07 AM
In all honesty, it seems like its being developed by people who were banned from the game in the past. And from what I've seen, I wouldnt be surprised if hacking is allowed in these private servers.

Arika
Jun 7, 2010, 11:16 AM
well, since private server need data from hacking the real server anyway. So it is common that private server own by hackers.

Smidge204
Jun 7, 2010, 12:02 PM
In all honesty, it seems like its being developed by people who were banned from the game in the past. And from what I've seen, I wouldnt be surprised if hacking is allowed in these private servers.

I can assure you you're wrong on both counts :D

=Smidge=

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 02:53 AM
I can assure you you're wrong on both counts :D

=Smidge=

agreed

Ryna
Jun 8, 2010, 06:54 AM
Asking for information about private servers is not allowed on PSO-World. You'll have to look it up yourself.