PDA

View Full Version : Decent missions

Aaron Killed It
Jun 7, 2010, 04:10 PM
HAI:)

I'm still getting used to phantasy star even though I'm lvl 54 (Beast Fighgunner lvl 3). I try to make money best i can and lvl as best as i can, I have mainly been sticking to Innocent Girl C because of the exp from it and the items (which i recently found out about item exchange missions). I was wondering if there is a better mission for solo so i can at least lvl from 54 to 75 easier? i don't really care for Innocent Girl B. ppl say Fight For Food S which i have done but haven't gotten a lot out of it. i've run it a few times. Any suggestions?

Character Name: BeastMode

Hatashi
Jun 7, 2010, 04:17 PM
Hola!

I'm curious.
Are you on the xbox servers? or Japanese.
:D

Aaron Killed It
Jun 7, 2010, 04:23 PM
I am on the xbox live servers. as of right now im tryin to lvl my photon art. x)

darthplagis
Jun 7, 2010, 04:23 PM
for exp at your level innocent girl is the place to go solo.

if you just want a change, try heading to the amf metro platform, its the second lobby in amf base (right next to GRM shop). you get 120+ MP for an S on a c run :) so your class will shoot up :)

once you feel more confident with your skills try taking on MAG at the guardians HQ, even on a C or B you will get area drops, twin DB and twin durandal replica, they have comparable atp to the earlier S ranks. and the twin pistols available are sweet too, both the varista and ruby bullets are great with a few grinds. i actually use a 10/10 twin varista on my figunner/acro fighter as it has LOADS of PP and decent power.

fight for food S can drop a crea doubles board from ANY enemy, which is a nice drop if you have a striking bot.

unfortunatly the level range you are at is the slowest point in the game, you are stuck between low level S and S2 missions with just a few levels from doing the higher requirement S2/S3 missions.

the other thing you could do is just have a tour of the planets and see where you end up :) see if you can open up all of the lobbies

Aaron Killed It
Jun 7, 2010, 04:29 PM
Well thank you thank you:)
i think i will check out that AMF one.

darthplagis
Jun 7, 2010, 04:41 PM
its 5 blocks.... but its easy. dont be tempted by the higher ranks yourself though, those cast snipers are badass

Aaron Killed It
Jun 7, 2010, 04:48 PM
lol alrighty. darn those snipers(;

sikotic_demon
Jun 7, 2010, 06:35 PM
If you want i could assist you in getting leveled up... i have a couple 170's that i could take you through on the thougher difficulty at AMF and some lower levels too... look me up some time if your interrested.

My GT is Sikotic demon

SolomonGrundy
Jun 7, 2010, 07:01 PM
at level 55 you can go for the S2 mission "Lab Recovery"

Enemies are level 80, but they are firghtfully easy. Drops are NOT the best (you get a shot at nanopolymer though, which sells for a decent amount).

Then best is the MP (150 a for an S rank), and the fact that you get 2 P frags for an S run.

darthplagis
Jun 8, 2010, 06:56 AM
damn i didnt think of PA frags, good call

Aaron Killed It
Jun 8, 2010, 09:11 PM
sikotic i will take you up on that:)
and thank you solomon and darth for suggestions:)

Raveno
Jun 8, 2010, 11:13 PM
darthplagis i read your first post and thought well i gotta try this amf out....so as a 78 fighmaster lvl1 ...i selected A thinking it'll go quicker than S.....well i finished the mission in 1hr 16mins....with a B.....(116MP)..

those snipers were making me rage...ran out of everything...went and restocked up came back finally took them out, fighmaster absolutely sucks against these guys

ya those snipers got skills

Yuicihi
Jun 9, 2010, 01:45 AM
White Beast

Having a high-payout, medium effort mission is great, but make sure you don't run the same damn mission all day long. Doing so will only make the game boring quicker, more so if you're playing alone. Variety is the spice of life, you know. A party is also nice once in a while, but have fun with that when events aren't going on. I actually just roamed from planet to planet in between bouts of boredom with the endless White Beast spam during those levels, if I recall correctly.

If you're hurting and running low on supplies when you aren't even halfway through, that's a pretty good indication that you should probably back out and find a new mission, or just find a higher leveled buddy. Also, I know having fun in PSU is a strange concept to my fellow PSOW users, but don't think about it too much. Have fun, chat with some buddies along the way. Eventually you'll level up, and get the epic rare loot you're after. (Except Psycho Wands. That blasted thing's eluded me for nine freaking years.) The journey, not the ending, is the satisfying part of PSO/PSU.

darthplagis
Jun 9, 2010, 04:10 AM
darthplagis i read your first post and thought well i gotta try this amf out....so as a 78 fighmaster lvl1 ...i selected A thinking it'll go quicker than S.....well i finished the mission in 1hr 16mins....with a B.....(116MP)..

those snipers were making me rage...ran out of everything...went and restocked up came back finally took them out, fighmaster absolutely sucks against these guys

ya those snipers got skills

yup snipers are badass :) seriously i just run C even with high level guys, the enemies once you get to 25ish dont even hit you most of the time. and the MP for a solo mission that takes say 10 mins if you are going slow its great, once you get a few people in then sure bump upto A or S, i ran it yesterday with a friend on A (i was 45 ish and he was in the 90's) it took 35 mins with an S rank 336 MP. too easy (well i used a few dolls to the snipers but you get them dropping all the time anyway)

Yuicihi, i always have fun in PSU. simply because i dont spam WB. playing there unless i am doing a neudiaz planet run really bores me and one run is usually enough to make me turn the game off.

even when seabed used to be the old skool WB, i did not used to spam that either (i used to have a few hours a week there i will admit that much), rather level my bullets while looking for boards on endrum remnants :)