PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mags

Cruciarius
Jun 7, 2010, 04:33 PM
What is your favorite mag, based on looks?

Non-mag souls:
My first choice would be the PSZ cousin of Sato from PSO, Chato. Wish I could have a lvl 100 Chato mag.

Urado and Tyrna are tied for my 2nd choice of non-mag soul mags.

Mag souls:
Femini and Radam are nice, but not my favorite. They're too popular, in my opinion. Granted I do have and use a Femini on my FOnewearl, I see it too often on most FOnewearls I encounter... I need something new for her.

Soniti and Arkharz aren't too bad. Thinking of getting a Soniti for my HUnewearl right now. I've got the soul and the perfect mag for her, to turn into it, but sadly the wrong color.

What are your favorite non-mag soul'd mags and favorite mag soul'd mags?

Broken_L_button
Jun 7, 2010, 07:55 PM
Non-MAG soul:

Larg. It is beautiful on female chars...

MAG soul:

Femini for all fleshie females (I like the wings) and Radam for casts (I like the gundam look).

Exor-2
Jun 7, 2010, 08:46 PM
Blue Radam on HUcast with Head 1 Body A 3 Body B 1 Body C 1. Like BLB said above, gundam motif XD

But a Red Radam on the same Cast is much better! Why? Aile Strike Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105+aqme-x01.jpg), that's why! Add a Garland, an Ein Cannon, a Red Saber, one pair of Chrome Daggers and a Claymore, and you'll have the exactly same weaponry that Kira "Jesus" Yamato's mech had in the anime XD

Chukie sue
Jun 7, 2010, 09:49 PM
Non soul :Sato/Chato <3

With mag soul : Soniti.

Exor, I still LOVE your siggy picture :p

rufusangus
Jun 8, 2010, 05:36 AM
Hagal is my favorite regular mag, based on looks. It reminds me of magashi from psu. Larg looks pretty good on female characters, but a bit fruity on male characters. Although it was funny to see my FOnewm with a big blue afro and bright colored cloths running around with Larg; Looked like he was ready to lead a pride parade.

The souls are pretty straight forward, femini and radam of course. Arkharz be my second choice. I never really liked any of the mags that appear as pets floating around and fallowing you; Much prefer the mechanical looking ones that look more like extensions of the character.

theskull
Jun 8, 2010, 05:51 AM
non soul mag wyn and ansul ^^ and soul mag radam =)

darthplagis
Jun 8, 2010, 07:11 AM
orange/green radam for my HUnewm :)

DoctorShanks
Jun 8, 2010, 09:30 AM
>>CTRL+F
>>Rappy
>>Text not found (Except for the rappy hunter that posted)

Dissapointed :-( Rappy FTW! <333

Donnikun
Jun 8, 2010, 12:23 PM
I had a Larg before it became a femini, I play a FOmar, so i did this sort of hybrid mag build, with guard and mind and hit. my magic is not quite as potent as some Forces, but i dont die in 1 or 2 hits, and i dont always miss with a slicer in SH.

Rayvinh
Jun 8, 2010, 12:40 PM
Aesthetically, my favorite mags are: (In Order) Hagal, Beork, Puyo, Femini, Radam. Of course I only use souls on pure mags, but the hagal and beork are just sooo cool.

Hatrix
Jun 8, 2010, 03:54 PM
I have a red Wyn mag that looks pretty awsome, Niid is ok because he floats at your side, but hes just a little Seahorse. I wish I had a Soniti soul tho; I want to retire my Rappy. I also use Chato's and Femini's with my FOnewm.

Does anyone know if a Yellow Soniti would be the grey one with just yellow eyes?

Cruciarius
Jun 16, 2010, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know if a Yellow Soniti would be the grey one with just yellow eyes?

Yes, it's the gray one with yellow eyes. It's also got a bright yellow butt.
I actually have a thread about the Soniti, trying to get answers to a few questions about colors.

chibiLegolas
Jun 16, 2010, 04:02 PM
Fav non-soul mag: Hagal
Fav soul mag: Radam
Though I kinda like Lassi too. Only because it's rather uniquely animated and huge with it's earls flapping.

kirtblue
Jun 17, 2010, 05:47 AM
for non soul mags i would say chato for the souls its a toss up between femmi and rappy i really like the rappy soul and its often over looked because its easy to find or something i dunno but its very cute

tigerlily
Jun 17, 2010, 05:27 PM
Well for Linvar: It's Femini cause her character is like Valkyrie type figure. (HUnewearl class)
Kaze: It would be Hagal cause he has dark purple wings. (RAmar)
Suth're: She'll have a green (Wyn)...don't ask me why. (HUnewearl class)
Chirubo: Either Beork or Arkharz because he's more a solely a tank. (HUcast)

Arrow
Jun 17, 2010, 08:13 PM
Non soul: Wyn + Hagaal + Chato + Ansul
Soul: Arkeinz + Radam + one other I can't think of atm

Apostosis
Jun 18, 2010, 02:30 PM
Fav non-soul mag: Hagal
Fav soul mag: Radam

What can I say my main is a Hucast.