PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 No Maintenance for June 10th

Dealbreaker
Jun 7, 2010, 08:34 PM
Who really didnt see this coming....

Attention, GUARDIANS!

There is no maintenance for this week and servers will remain open.

We do have the final part of our Supplemental Update coming this week, as well as the patch notes for the Title Update that is included with the Supplemental Update!

easy123
Jun 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=329963&highlight=maintenance

Arika
Jun 7, 2010, 11:27 PM
When PC/PS2 server was shuting down, many people on xbox side happy to hear that they will get more focus and get better update/service. See now? it was a lie.

I know that SoJ is only active when they can receive GC stuffs. (which is the reason JP server have all weekly updates)
any server act against GC = low priority.

xBladeM6x
Jun 8, 2010, 12:36 AM
At least they hinted at the supplemental update coming within the next 2 weeks. Or somewhere close.

Arika
Jun 8, 2010, 12:45 AM
not even sure if it will really be within 2 weeks., but still hope so.

you know, JP supplemental update was right after sequence of weekly updates. they never stop so many weeks to get one updates.

Max B
Jun 8, 2010, 03:47 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=395
bon appétit.

DuRaL
Jun 8, 2010, 03:55 AM
everyone who's still surprised that we won't get any updates until june 21 (when the GBR and support for vanilla PSU ends) surprises me o.o

i thought it had been clear from the start that they're only buying time to get the sup. update ready with this GBR..

all we can hope is that the 360 side will really (FINALLY) see faster updates AFTER the sup. update is out..
(although i doubt it ;P i would be happy with 2-weekly updates, tho..)

Max B
Jun 8, 2010, 04:10 AM
I guess we will have to wait and see.

darthplagis
Jun 8, 2010, 06:54 AM
i have to say, quit complaining about a month with no updates :)

1) its nothing new that we didnt get an update.
2) how many GBR's have there been with an update slap bang in the middle?
3) edward said he would be giving us info on the update as it closed into time for release..... and he has done so far, with promise of more
4) our updates come from SoJ, quit complaining about them not giving us updates and let them work on our supplimental update.

yes its frustrating waiting for this...... like a year aint enough? cant u wait a few weeks more..... play another game and have a change... go get drunk and chat up some local cougar, hell you may even enjoy it..... even more if her daughter is fit too :P

Max B
Jun 8, 2010, 08:05 AM
i have to say, quit complaining about a month with no updates :)

1) its nothing new that we didnt get an update.
2) how many GBR's have there been with an update slap bang in the middle?
3) edward said he would be giving us info on the update as it closed into time for release..... and he has done so far, with promise of more
4) our updates come from SoJ, quit complaining about them not giving us updates and let them work on our supplimental update.

Yawn, praise Sega we are getting the update we deserved 1 + year ago.

darthplagis
Jun 8, 2010, 09:48 AM
nah, come on i aint praising SEGA. but rather making a few points to those who seem to incessently find something to complain about.

i even quit for a year back when we 'should' have got the sup update. ah WoW was fun :)

although looking at it the last two are kind of pro sega :P but the point still stands.

pikachief
Jun 8, 2010, 11:07 AM
Me and my friends are thinking we may see the update on a Tuesday :O

The vanilla players go away monday, GBR goes away monday, and Title updates must be done on tuesdays.

So they may be doing maintenance on Monday night into Tuesday :P That is what we are hoping at least, but we don't expect any updates before that.

buzyb77
Jun 8, 2010, 12:16 PM
no Big suprise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 8, 2010, 12:52 PM
Me and my friends are thinking we may see the update on a Tuesday :O

The vanilla players go away monday, GBR goes away monday, and Title updates must be done on tuesdays.

So they may be doing maintenance on Monday night into Tuesday :P That is what we are hoping at least, but we don't expect any updates before that.

Title updates arent just done on a tuesday, the 21st should be the day of the update though.

pikachief
Jun 8, 2010, 01:12 PM
oh well my mistake then I thought I read somewhere they were only done on tuesdays, and I've only remembered them on tuesdays since thats when most DLC is out for games :)

Yuicihi
Jun 8, 2010, 01:40 PM
Surprise, surprise. Nothing really to see here.

tadtwisted
Jun 9, 2010, 01:53 AM
We wont get a update till the end of the GBR (that nobody is playing)

RemiusTA
Jun 9, 2010, 05:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh u guys

easy123
Jun 9, 2010, 06:33 PM
no updates i hate you SEGA
they said they give us better updates now ps2 pc has gone all ....king dies

Halcyote
Jun 9, 2010, 06:58 PM
For the last time: You guys are in the middle of a GBR. They never update with anything "good" content wise during events.

I can only think of one time where they added a mission or something during a GBR, so it's not going to be that common. Anyone expecting some sort of meaningful update is delusional.

darthplagis
Jun 9, 2010, 07:42 PM
edward over in one of the sega forum discussions about sonic birthday, kind of let slip that we may have sup update by then.

it was vauge, very much so but he mentioned that the sonic stuff had no interaction with supp update, wether we had it or not...... and the usual we will have an announcment soon enough...... also the direction of the thread was going towards the 3 weeks of bonus and wether or not we would have said updates.

but yeah keep all fingers, toes, webbed appendages and/or cybernetic or android prosthesis firmly crossed for a late june date.