PDA

View Full Version : DF FIELD for a BRIGHTNESS CIRCLE

SolitaryEcho
Mar 5, 2003, 12:07 PM
I'll trade my 4 slotted DF FIELD for a BRIGHTNESS CIRCLE. Anyone interested just let me know and we can meet up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SeekerGio
Mar 5, 2003, 12:11 PM
what's the acutal Def and evade granted by your DF field? not the ones listed online or in the guide but on your DF Field? just look in the window, it'll show it even if you can't equip it yet. I might be interested.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 5, 2003, 12:36 PM
I'll make that trade. We'll have to meet later on because I'm not at home, but I do have a 4 slot Brightness Circle I'll trade for the DF Field.

SolitaryEcho
Mar 5, 2003, 03:39 PM
ok lets trade Elusive, I'm in Vega most of the time so just choice search me or, we can set a meeting time and place. I might be online at 9-10pm EST

Elusive_Llama
Mar 5, 2003, 03:47 PM
Alright, I can probably meet you at 9:30pm EST. Could you meet on Altair 5, by any chance? It is less crowded and therefore less chance of any FSOD or whatever. What is your char name? Mine are in my sig.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 5, 2003, 06:00 PM
Update, I should be online by 11pm EST or so. However, since I'm at my friend's house, if I happen to pass by the forums at 9:30 and I see you're online, I'll shoot you a PM then we can trade.

SolitaryEcho
Mar 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
Ok im here lets do this, ill see you on Altair 5 at 9:30 pm