PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU premium course

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 08:24 PM
i have bought game key , registered credit card and received an email confirming my game key. Now in my billing information, i have my own game key and expiration date of 6/19/10. But after i log in the network mode, i am still a free course player.

so what should i do now? should i keep on buying something else to be a premium course?

Thank u in advance

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 08:26 PM
you most likely did the same thing I did, u bought the vanilla version of PSU (yeah i know it sucks, 10 bucks down the drain)

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 08:30 PM
you most likely did the same thing I did, u bought the vanilla version of PSU (yeah i know it sucks, 10 bucks down the drain)

lol. I did not expect this. what do u mean? i bought wrong thing?

:-o

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 08:33 PM
i believe so...so yeah u have to buy the Illuminus(AoI) game key. It's worth though, soooo much better than the US servers ever were.

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 08:38 PM
i believe so...so yeah u have to buy the Illuminus(AoI) game key. It's worth though, soooo much better than the US servers ever were.

lol/ thanks for the information. but that is the only game key i found using the google translate. so which one should i buy ? that " event code" thing ? lol

by the way, what is this game key i bought really for? not useful at all ?

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 08:39 PM
PM'ed ya

yeah the

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 08:56 PM
PM'ed ya

yeah the

Thans a lot , STR. i am premium course now. Could u please tell me what is the purpose of the first game key i bought ?

:-P

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 08:57 PM
Thans a lot , STR. i am premium course now. Could u please tell me what is the purpose of the first game key i bought ?

:-P

absolutely nothing....well if u want to play the Ep1 and 2 offline i think but thats about it. Whats ur char name, I'm online right now if u wanna exchange cards.

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 09:13 PM
absolutely nothing....well if u want to play the Ep1 and 2 offline i think but thats about it. Whats ur char name, I'm online right now if u wanna exchange cards.

lol. thanks a lot . I am Rin. i am on right now. i have a rare mission. please tell me where i can meet u. :-P

str898mustang
Jun 8, 2010, 09:20 PM
meet me on the 1st floor, uni 1

rzljsa
Jun 8, 2010, 09:24 PM
meet me on the 1st floor, uni 1

ok. see u there.
:-)