PDA

View Full Version : Game Cosmic Break

Weeaboolits
Jun 10, 2010, 05:32 AM
Remember that weeaboo mecha MMO we played a while back, C21?

The sequel went and got localized, open beta starts today.

www.cosmicbreak.com

I can't be bothered to explain everything so use that, I will say that I played the JP version before, and that it is fun.

Also we need to decide on a faction so we can all be on the same side.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/about/world.html

Info on factions.

I don't think it actually affects a whole lot, on the JP version I went with WIZ because I like the color blue, the pink mecha reminded me of a RAcaseal and I liked the icy scenery.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 10, 2010, 08:16 AM
Is it international, or can you play only from NA region?

Weeaboolits
Jun 10, 2010, 11:19 AM
No idea, I only found out about it last night, but the Japanese version didn't have any sort of IP blocks, so I doubt this one will either.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 10, 2010, 11:39 AM
Then, I'll check it out.

I vote WIZ for teh win.

GJARE
Jun 10, 2010, 12:11 PM
gonna try it out and see if its any fun. also i vote for WiZ too looks cute.

Palle
Jun 10, 2010, 02:32 PM
Nobody beats the WIZ.

Outrider
Jun 10, 2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1978/posters/wiz_ver2.jpg

Randomness
Jun 10, 2010, 06:27 PM
Huh. *downloads* C21 was fun. FKL game go!

Weeaboolits
Jun 10, 2010, 07:45 PM
Made my character on WIZ, my in-game name is Jameson.

Busy playing the War for Cybertron demo right now, but I'll probably be on later.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 10, 2010, 07:56 PM
Made WIZ character as well, name being Loose_Crimsom_Cannon

The game is fun, but Union battles are rather confusing. Expect your ass handed to you on your first attempts. (at least, the most guys I ever killed [per one match] is...one. but hey, I got pretty high assistance score!)

Altough it's nice to see your Union coming out top, even if you screwed up. WIZ leading as of right now, actually.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2010, 07:59 PM
Had more fun with the worm/crab with the stretchy arm as his only weapon, built from spare parts than my main mech I couldn't find any better parts for. Some English learners accosted us with some pleasantries:

"You like C21 Robot?!"

HEL YEH

Guardian ICY (VA: Rie Tanaka)
The Guardian of Wizdom.
The only female guardian, she's a sharp tactician who leads Wizdom with her vast knowledge. Can be a bit stubborn, but she cares for her Union members above all else.
Guess Tact gotta play now. Mandatory.

Airalean
Jun 10, 2010, 11:38 PM
Made WIZ character as well, name being Loose_Crimsom_Cannon

I saw you in the lobby.

Randomness
Jun 11, 2010, 12:04 AM
Anyone who can't guess the name I'm using fails. Its 100% obvious...

<---

GJARE
Jun 11, 2010, 12:24 AM
My char name is KirameVermillion, this game is entertaining^^

Nitro Vordex
Jun 11, 2010, 01:22 AM
Anyone who can't guess the name I'm using fails. Its 100% obvious...

<---

Yeah, GodMod is pretty obvious.

Airalean
Jun 11, 2010, 01:27 AM
I'm Airabot.

Tessu is Tess.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 11, 2010, 02:11 AM
Yeah, GodMod is pretty obvious.
I dunno, could also have went with "Divide by Zero," if this was only a year and change ago?

Bad puns bad puns. What'chu gonna do~

Started up PSZ for some reason again. Wi-Fi USB now won't get recognized. :argh:

Probably have to do some of these robotniks, start account instead/in its stead.

W0LB0T
Jun 11, 2010, 04:04 AM
I never participate in the FKL FTP MMO flavor of the month, and with this one, I don't plan on changing that fact.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 11, 2010, 04:26 AM
I never participate in the FKL FTP MMO flavor of the month, and with this one, I don't plan on changing that fact.

"Yearrrgh!"

20 year revival of World Cup, CRAP Italia '90 is coming up, clearly going to take up all your time recreating the magic on the pitch. We should all be so fortuna-"YEAAARGH!"

Palle
Jun 11, 2010, 12:48 PM
Roommate tried it but did not know that Play-n-Charge 360 Wireless Controller does not work without M$ USB wireless receiver, and neither of us could enjoy this type of gameplay sans gamepad.

Enjoy your shootan!

GJARE
Jun 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
i use my ps3 controller to play it

Randomness
Jun 12, 2010, 06:56 PM
So, I got the silliest robot ever. Its a waddling head, the body is gun and melee.

I even got kills with it. (425 point bot)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 04:54 AM
Screenshots!

I don't even remember how it worked last time, but do have a whole folder for them back in the PBucketz. Pharoah super bots flying around shooting lasers from their snake headress foreheads.

Big base garage top perching laser super cannon winged beasts. And more!

Gotta see all the fun I'm not currently having and may need to catch up on with your crew of misfit banditos.

Weeaboolits
Jun 15, 2010, 12:27 AM
Made a guild for us, just pester me for invites, I sent one to everyone I've seen in game already though.

Also,
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/EDIIIIIIIT-1.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2010, 01:52 AM
Just my style to try to "trope" connect it all up but even I don't think I can put together that puzzle.

:flan: rivet river grooves like a store brand prepackaged cup style, in FOmar robe flames colors, Leela cyclops, Pharaoh headress/Guile flattop, The Chin like the Jay Leno voiced superhero from that Fairly Odd Parents, I think, and a grabbable blue bomber boomer kuwanger to pull out of the head to throw in circular flyback motion, but like Cut Man did back in the heyday - I don't even remember what Boomer Kuwanger did besides the crazy name itself - which no doubt is spelled some dastardly way different than what I put down here.

That'll teach them "moe" fake love, but sometimes its not - and they go too far, to slow their jelly rolls.

Randomness
Jun 16, 2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks to following GM on radar, landed like 150k off the trees today.

They're SO wiping after this... lol. (AKA time to screw around)

SpikeOtacon
Jun 16, 2010, 10:04 PM
Oh god yeah they're wiping, with the kind of cashmonies people have been getting through the tree giveaways.

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/h2.jpg

I guess you could say that money is...

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/h3.jpg

...Growing on trees.

[spoiler-box]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/h4.jpgYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AH[/spoiler-box]