PDA

View Full Version : May be getting back into PSU... But...

Rayvinh
Jun 12, 2010, 03:55 PM
I haven't played in maybe a good 4-5 months after I cancelled my sub, so Is there a chance that my characters have been removed from the servers? I mean, I wouldn't want my hard earned exp and weps go to waste. If there's a chance that they've been deleted, I may just not bother and keep playing ps0. Another thing is I'm pretty sure all my good friends from when I was actively playing are all gone now. So I dunno, it might get pretty lonely. But anyway, if someone can help and answer my question it would be greatly appreciated.

BIG OLAF
Jun 12, 2010, 04:01 PM
Sega doesn't delete characters. One of my friends stopped playing years ago, and came back a few weeks back, to find that nothing had been touched. Also, if you need people to play with, I have a very active friend base. So just send me a message.

Dragwind
Jun 12, 2010, 05:08 PM
Your characters should definitely still be there.

Sinue_v2
Jun 12, 2010, 07:41 PM
They'll still be there. I switched to the Xbox version around FireBreak, then promptly went back to the PC version due to the slowdown. When I resubscribed after the PC shutdown, all my characters and stuff were still there. So yeah, you're fine.