PDA

View Full Version : What if...

terrell707
Jun 12, 2010, 04:11 PM
...Sega made an announcement saying that Scape Dolls are no longer sold in NPC shops and no longer stack?

Rayvinh
Jun 12, 2010, 04:13 PM
So... Kinda like how they are on PSZ? I'm sure I'd get over it.

SStrikerR
Jun 12, 2010, 04:34 PM
...Sega made an announcement saying that Scape Dolls are no longer sold in NPC shops and no longer stack?

...Then you'd be playing PSO. Big deal.

RemiusTA
Jun 12, 2010, 04:47 PM
Death all the sudden seems more penalizing.

Not like it matters, who dies on this game anyway

darthplagis
Jun 12, 2010, 05:00 PM
ahhh just like in vanilla PSU :) time to kill the bugges and start hoarding omega acid :)

Dragwind
Jun 12, 2010, 05:05 PM
This is somewhat how it was in v.1, haha. If they did decide to do that though, I'd like it.

Anon_Fire
Jun 12, 2010, 05:21 PM
No, reduce the amount of scape dolls you can carry to 1

make them rare drops (10* or higher)

and yes, not sold in NPC stores

terrell707
Jun 12, 2010, 05:26 PM
Personally i think it would make the game harder and make runs a little more fun. WHats the fun in running through a mission with invincibility turned on? Thats pretty much what it feels like since you can just keep buying lives for a pretty cheap price.

Max B
Jun 12, 2010, 05:28 PM
What if there was a god mode?

Sinue_v2
Jun 12, 2010, 07:38 PM
Death all the sudden seems more penalizing.

Not like it matters, who dies on this game anyway

Seriously? I haven't been in a game this past week where someone hasn't died, usually by thinking that White Beast's most vulnerable spots are the underside of it's feet. The only problem I've been having was with my low-level protranser, but chances are I'll get booted for having the audacity to use traps (10fps mode) long before that happens.

darthplagis
Jun 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
i would love to see a stack reduction down to 3 for dolls, but that would NEVER happen.

i remember when you could'nt afford to buy the damn things, and using 3 in a S2 mission actually lost you money LOL ah level 85 monsters dropping 200 meseta maximum :P

unicorn
Jun 12, 2010, 08:30 PM
It really would make support types more valuable. While they're at it, they should reduce the power of buffs back to lvl 1 like it was in PSU vanilla.

ZIE creations
Jun 13, 2010, 02:29 AM
Not long after i started I began saying "they should make it so you can't buy scape dolls at the NPC. It would make the game a hell of a lot more fun" but sega will never hear our suggestions :( It would be a really good thing to happen but I think a lot of white beast noobs would be upset by it (they don't like to work for things)

NoiseHERO
Jun 13, 2010, 08:01 AM
Didn't they already go through the process of making this easy by giving us near cheatcode level advantages ever patch in V1 psu, BECAUSE everyones bitched about how hard "this" and "that" was in our version? AND probably the japanese players aswell?

You get what ya asked for even if a bunch of idiots asked for it for you! D<

xBladeM6x
Jun 13, 2010, 08:32 AM
No, reduce the amount of scape dolls you can carry to 1

make them rare drops (10* or higher)

and yes, not sold in NPC stores
So in other words... PSP2?

I like the way you think. ^^;

darkante
Jun 13, 2010, 09:14 AM
1 scape doll sounds fair to me.

Powder Keg
Jun 13, 2010, 11:56 AM
Moon Atomizers would be useful again!

Reviving doesn't lower rank anymore, just going back to the lobby when incapacitated does. Ithink that penalty could be removed and scapes shouldn't be able to be purchased. But at the same time I don't like the idea because then soloing would be a nightmare. Unless you have monster equipment you can typically die more easily than in PSO.

darkante
Jun 13, 2010, 12:25 PM
Yesh, but it is an online game after all.
Enemies are supposed to make life hell.

Yuicihi
Jun 13, 2010, 02:30 PM
A good way to discourage soloing, while also increasing the importance of the Support Techs. I wouldn't mind it.

Delete
Jun 13, 2010, 02:53 PM
No dolls equals more people using Giresta.