PDA

View Full Version : What's the easiest way to level your "job"?

Daemon Gildas
Jun 12, 2010, 06:09 PM
I'm only level 15 at the moment, but I'd like to start working toward unlocking some of the "Advanced" classes, though it's been extremely slow getting Mission Points.

Does it simply come with getting higher level, or is there a specific strategy to earning enough Mission Points to get new classes/jobs?

darthplagis
Jun 12, 2010, 06:19 PM
ill be on PSU in about 30 mins if you want me to give you a hand, if not then i suggest doing AMF base then on the second mission in AMF (metro platform) you get 125 MP per run, thats 1 level of the basic classes upto 6 per run :)

Daemon Gildas
Jun 12, 2010, 06:44 PM
Awesome, where should I meet you?

Sinue_v2
Jun 12, 2010, 07:45 PM
Sadly, I'd say White Beast is the best job leveling area. While it doesn't give as much MP as AMF Metro, you shouldn't have much problem finding a party - and often you'll see high level people join low level games... which is annoying if you're looking for XP, but they can help speed up the mission for consecutive MP runs.

darthplagis
Jun 12, 2010, 07:53 PM
ah damn it too late :( for future ref, if you are on just msg my GT, its in my sig :) if i am on ill gladly help.

TenebriS
Jun 12, 2010, 08:29 PM
Maybe try egg thieves, with a fast group you can make a big amount of MP in less time, for solo runs AMF or white beast

Daemon Gildas
Jun 12, 2010, 09:52 PM
Cool, just been checking into all these things. I get the feeling I'm still a bit low to be worrying about getting to the new Class-types, but I'll definitely be working on it.

Also, I really appreciate the offer, and maybe I'll get a chance to take you up on it sometime tomorrow :). I'm still new to the game, so couldn't figure out how to add you, lol. But any help is always welcome! :D

Also, do people refer to them as "Types", "Jobs", or "Classes"?

darthplagis
Jun 12, 2010, 10:02 PM
well i am in the UK, but i tend to be a night owl so i am usually on for a few of your peak hours.

i have both high and low level guys, since i cant make my mind up i keep deleting my guys at about lvl 100-120 :) so i can help you get some hunting done so you can gear up (i may even have some stuff to help you depending on what class you want to go).

most people would use the term class, but im pretty sure everyone will know what you mean if you use type or job also :) as they have all been used.

you want to try and focus on learning the little tricks like the exact attack (you wait till the last second before pressing the button with a melee weapon, and you get an auto critical) and defense (the same but when you block if you press the attack button X or Y you can combo straight away, works with guns melee and magic).

Raveno
Jun 12, 2010, 11:55 PM
i prefer the word type

i'd feel improper if i say anything else :/