PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU returning to psu [jp]

Hinacchi
Jun 13, 2010, 03:26 AM
I was thinking about returning to psu after a short hiatus. I left after GAS but before GC and it seems I missed a lot. There are so many changes and it seems so daunting. Could anyone fill me up please?

1. How is the server population? Universe 1 used to have about 2 stars usually and four during prime time. I went back once after GC but it was pretty much deserted.

2. How are the GC missions working out for people? Do they play it often or rarely just to collect rares? Are the drop rates good or you need lots of runs to get something decent? I remember hearing that GC missions would give a lot of experience/mission points and would give extra experience for PP as well.

3. How is the economy? Are there any new stuff which isn't exclusive to GC? Can you trade/sell stuff which you get in the GC missions?

4. How much impact did the GC content have in the game? Is everyone running around with uber 50% rares?

5. Any new stuff at all besides the GC content?

TenebriS
Jun 13, 2010, 03:54 AM
1. Its pretty much the same as what you described

2. Depends, there is one mission to level your chars with high EXP and PA-boost(relics preservation), 2 for rare items(legacy of the light, eternal cycle) and one for pure PA-boost(Entrusted Defense). At all of the missions you ge tphoton drops which you can eschange for Photon crystals which can be eschanged for GC items (weapons, clothes ect). The droprate of some weapons arent very high, others drop mostly every 2nd run :)

3. there is loads of stuff which isnt exclusive GC, like Al Quale, El Quake, snakeskin albino, . . . Really enough ;).
Most of the GC stuff is accountbound, till now clothes arent but rest is.

4. Much people have GC items, which are really strong, but GC is limited to 40% and grindlevel 8 so it isnt total high end stuff, just really strong.

5. Some GAM-Missions, some new GAS-styles, weapons, hair, clothes, titles and lots of items, the stamps at the GAM area.

Hope that explains all you wanted to know, if you need to know more just message me ;D