PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU where is the mag in the freebie?

helix.hex
Jun 13, 2010, 02:30 PM
seeing as i am using the free server for now i have notice something......i dont know where to find the mag for making stuff, and storing stuff.

darthplagis
Jun 13, 2010, 02:31 PM
you need premium

helix.hex
Jun 13, 2010, 02:48 PM
leave it to sega to find some way to F* something good: think i am going to stay offline till a private server is made. see ya!

Halcyote
Jun 13, 2010, 05:31 PM
How could you jump on free course not knowing you can't use rooms/PMs?

Tyreek
Jun 13, 2010, 06:02 PM
He must have expected to get everything from the get go.

Halcyote
Jun 13, 2010, 08:47 PM
Eh, I realize this was the same person who decided to start on JP PSU without having played PSU at all.

helix.hex
Jun 14, 2010, 03:46 PM
Eh, I realize this was the same person who decided to start on JP PSU without having played PSU at all.

for starters never assume nothing. second, i have been playing this game since they shut down this piece of junk off of the us server. and yes i did call this a piece of junk. anyone makes a program and forgets to do an database check as well as full game testing just half flasking their creation.

He must have expected to get everything from the get go.

How could you jump on free course not knowing you can't use rooms/PMs?

thought certain missions or items were block off- not the ability to create weapons and store items. make most of the items in game useless.

Halcyote
Jun 14, 2010, 05:51 PM
for starters never assume nothing. second, i have been playing this game since they shut down this piece of junk off of the us server. and yes i did call this a piece of junk. anyone makes a program and forgets to do an database check as well as full game testing just half flasking their creation.

Eh...

the problem is this is my first time ever being online with psu.....sooo i am kinda in a haze right now......

thought certain missions or items were block off- not the ability to create weapons and store items. make most of the items in game useless.
You can store items through the shops menus, but you only get 100 slots. And the only missions you can't do are rare missions (you can be flagged for one though) and side story missions (like Innocent Girl). It's a system designed to get people to actually pay for the game, but it's not impossible to play without a full subscription.