PDA

View Full Version : HAYA, get in here!-

Volcompat321
Jun 14, 2010, 01:06 AM
So, HAYA, my ex-(but totally hot) girlfriend messaged me, and wanted to talk, and I said okay...
Well, I don't want to get back with her, but I wouldn't mind doing it again

What should I say? :o
I'm trying to play the sympathetic ex-boyfriend, and "be on her side" type deal, but eh. It's not my style.
EDIT: I meant, it's not my style to be nice either....I'm just not a dick. I don't like being mean to any woman.

Anyway, I don't want to be mean, and I'm not the type of guy to be a dick to a woman, so what do I do? :o

I need your experiences to help me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 01:15 AM
Burn bridges or use your new digs to bring her back in to your world, but then she'll know where you're staying from now on cling on like Star Trek. You haven't moved on from old setting with bringing back a person from back then, even if kinda recent separation.

I would have been better at this when I was a teen and used to think I knew it all with Rant advices. Jehosaphaty bro for life too, once said I was the Confucius of that forum beyond my years in age.

but I wouldn't mind tappin' that (if you will) again
What is this the privacy - nope - bookfacebook dramor invasion? 2nd part definitely was, way to disrespect privacy on internets, where someone can't see they're being talked about - like talking behind their back but to the public view for all to see. Twas why I didn't quote that part.

"I have a brain and a penis and not enough blood to run them both at the same time" - Robin Williams.
You think with your brain. Think it over with the right part of the body.

But then I just got to the part of that Nujabes - CYNE DTFN:

/So what'chu talkin bout - here are my digits so hit the walkabout / lets set it up in the truck you know we're about to :cuddle: <- PG 13 radio edit, even if the radio isn't PG 13 anymore (boobies and booty wowow/powpow Usher songs, Shin's controlling conglomerate clearchannel?!!)

Not quite the same story as earlier, / Like Godzilla fighting Gamorrah spreading malaria / or / High steppin' when you see me / no man can ever beat me

But the same peeps did one with respect to one woman in the life, honorific, putting her on a pedestal he can't reach:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150794&highlight=mixtape

0 post reply thread, 25 views.

Volcompat321
Jun 14, 2010, 01:32 AM
I would have totally bumped that thread if I saw it way back when.
It was actually made like... 10 some odd days before I joined.

Anyway-

The woman friend, ex girlnotsomuchfriend;

Facebook invason? :o
We're "friends" on there, but don't communicate through there. Just when she messaged me saying she wanted to talk and whatnot.

Also, I'm thinking with the right part of the body, with my penis.
Cause as of right now, I don't want relationships.

I was with a chick, right before this chick. (name's Alix) and she didn't work out either, cause she ended up moving, plus a few other reason. (you know, relationship things...)..

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 01:36 AM
Facebook invason? :o
We're "friends" on there, but don't communicate through there. Just when she messaged me saying she wanted to talk and whatnot.

I edited in some two sentences, could even grab some quote from some rant where it went unhelped because that dude was drama club anyway with his "online GF" and I got trolled into the posting, x3 topics of the same shizz, even as mod man fragrance spray - always had to clean up that.

-placeholder "Samsung T-Mobile come-back" to

You're not that dude, but since I had prefaced it with what I thought it was, some could still work here:

Bonus, discussing it with-"you don't know what to do," on the internet forums as ABDUR said, with randoms who aren't involved and most likely shouldn't be seems to be more about you're unsure/trying to find yourself, are kinda doubting it being anything/going anywhere in the first place? Same as a diary or blog I suppose.

Telling the truth straight up with them by saying you are discussing this online with randoms, this mate has every reason to be mad you're discussing the relationship on the internet - even if the relationship seems entirely internet based. Relationships fold for even less.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1972692&postcount=19

The answer to the ? is not on the internet;

suggest to spend any time you would "discussing" solutions here instead fixing your relationship problems and/or getting through it/over it/moving on.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2120891&postcount=76

2nd one, never learned from 1st time - same old shizz topic! Maybe I could have put more emphasis on the "Instead - put your time-- into the problem with -- yeah the person with which you're having the problem" to not see the third, I think there was a third, but this is not about blowing up old rants and the people who made them.

And of course, gf topic + rants = lots of views, probably the intention in the first place.

Let me bounce before this is a hangout thread...!

Volcompat321
Jun 14, 2010, 01:42 AM
No, no, I don't put women on a pedestal that I cant reach.
I treat 'em right, but not like they're too good for me.

I mean jeez, I want to be able to perform at the right pace and all.

I was just really into this chick, and thought we'd work out.

Really, only think we didn't cause of her friends. I liked this chick a lloooooot.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 02:25 AM
Just making that notice that those musicians went from Raunchy Radio flavor stuff, when usually they are the "social conscious" stuff, and can respect the women with a cool song.

And like the Lauryn Hill's thoughts on record too:

/ She's angelic and energetic
/ Using sex as a weapon <----- / guys you know you better - watch out - some girls those girls are only about - that thing~~ that thing~~

Same deal reversed gender, girls to watch out for guys who only about that thing.

-

Sorry got caught up in the search rants and read some more of those then a next and yeah. Bookmarked some. Read later.

Volcompat321
Jun 14, 2010, 02:47 AM
I'm not only about that thing, but recently, that's all I've cared about with this chick, cause she's the one making me this way.

I normally wont date a chick if she only cares about sexxxx. And this chick didn't until we had sex.. lol..
Also, great song, I love the Fugees, specially Lauryn Hill. She's amazing!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 02:50 AM
You like the Marleys and the Olu Dara's son, named him Nasir - he'll be the greatest ~ greatest man alive!

So here's more great song work - via youtube European cats mixing stuff up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCQJmQNpgko

It works with a faster tempo! Ol violent stuff to Common samples: "Love and Happiness" by the end.

Volcompat321
Jun 14, 2010, 03:11 AM
I've never heard that one.

I like it though!

That "One Love" (remix) by Marley? :o

(Or "The Game"?) Cause he also did a remix/song that had what's his face in it....
Uh, it'll come to me sooner or later.

Palle
Jun 14, 2010, 04:55 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10307048.stm

Break out the Parliament Funkadelic wardrobe and the Bootsy Collins shades, he's back on Earth!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2010, 04:56 AM
^
In the words of Bender Bending Rodriguez:

I'm back... baby!

*Cigar puff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An24cpRw_64&feature=related

1975-9 gonna keep the funk alive

Snoop double gizzle makes an appearance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3WE0fM70X4&feature=player_embedded

Before as one asian dude comedian put it: Afro blowout lady's "booty volcano" @ the end ^

Product placement of Steve Nashty Nash in your area to Dirk Nowi D tzki Dunks, snuck in there. Some words from VolpomCat's Nasir, It Was Written once: something something - "Gotta have unity"

Maybe it was that "Bridge is over" song he remade.