PDA

View Full Version : The animations thing

RaTeD R SupErStaR
Jun 14, 2010, 03:03 PM
How do u do that i always see ppl doing it? What buttons do u need to press? Ive tried loking for it on utube but couldnt find it,its the thing where ppl do the same animation over and over w/o pushing the pushin the button

darthplagis
Jun 14, 2010, 06:27 PM
the face in the text bubble thing? there are codes for that to enter in your text

@xx gives you face variants xx being a number dertemining angle and emotion, give it a try and see what you find.

the actual animations you just press X or un equip a weapon and press x for the list.

is that what you are after?

RaTeD R SupErStaR
Jun 14, 2010, 07:03 PM
no,what i mean for ex. person keeps doing the wave animation. but their character keeps waving with out said person pushing the command button for the wave animation

darthplagis
Jun 15, 2010, 12:22 AM
weird, never seen that b4

bupjo
Jun 15, 2010, 02:16 PM
i tell you what i find weird is when i have done runs and in the heat of battle when i would switch weapons my character would do a lobby animation right in the middle of me switching.

it rarely happens but when it does, it's really funny.

Halcyote
Jun 15, 2010, 04:59 PM
The only thing that works in that regard are the dance animations (Alt-N/Alt-M) which can still repeat itself as long as you're holding down the button.

If it's for any other animation though, it's a glitch.