PDA

View Full Version : Old Player Returning

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 16, 2010, 01:08 AM
so ive been away since about last october when the lvl cap was 150, and there were always carnival missions for good exp. where are the best places to lvl now?my friend is a fighmaster and im an achrotecher so we pretty much just go do all the missions with just the 2 of us. we just signed back up yesterday so were kinda learnin the ropes again. i guess the GBR is almost over on moatoob but do you get an EXP multiplier for this one? or is it just drop rates? thanks a bunch.

darthplagis
Jun 16, 2010, 01:47 AM
best just to run about enjoy yourselves for a week till the new gear comes out :)

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 16, 2010, 10:49 AM
well id still like to lvl up and stuff, try to reach the new lvl cap if i can.

Max B
Jun 16, 2010, 10:55 AM
best just to run about enjoy yourselves for a week till the new gear comes out :)

Off Topic:Since when is new gear coming out in week? Thats news to me.....
On Topic: Id say you and you friend should go do some Forest Infiltration. Its a quick mission decent exp,plus has good drops like Adahna Unit and Bajura[b]. Also, since it is quick you have a better chance at getting a rare flag.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 16, 2010, 10:56 AM
thanks, ive also heard ppl talk about doin white beast, and innocent girl. does the current GBR have an exp bonus? or is it just a boosted drop rate?

Max B
Jun 16, 2010, 10:57 AM
thanks, ive also heard ppl talk about doin white beast, and innocent girl. does the current GBR have an exp bonus? or is it just a boosted drop rate?

Nope there is just a boosted drop rate and boosted Mission Point.
And yes Innocent Girl in the Grm Shop is a very good mission for exp.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 16, 2010, 11:02 AM
cool thanks.

NiceOnes
Jun 16, 2010, 03:53 PM
Realize that WB is the most overplayed mission in the game and you will be engulfed in noob flame every moment you spend in that god forsaken lobby.

Also realize that Innocent Girl is Solo only.

Cheers!

darthplagis
Jun 16, 2010, 04:44 PM
Off Topic:Since when is new gear coming out in week? Thats news to me.....

yeah it was meant to read more like, till gear is announced in a week :) half asleep posting FTW

DragonStriker
Jun 16, 2010, 11:28 PM
yeah it was meant to read more like, till gear is announced in a week :) half asleep posting FTW

"Optimism is the excuse of the ignorant"
-The infamous Ahole Alpal

In all honesty I understand the supplemental update can't be too far from now but with the track record of everyone that's part of this whole thing (Microsoft and SEGA) the odds are good it's not going to come out on time or without bugs. So keep an open mind but don't put all your eggs in one basket or you'll end up angrier than you should be when SEGA says "lolaugust"

darthplagis
Jun 17, 2010, 02:11 AM
ok mr monster hunter :) i am ignorant for repeating from the one source we have at sega .........

Originally Posted by Edward@Sega
Attention, GUARDIANS!

There will be a regular maintenance this week. There is no content change planned, however we will be awarding items to the teams who placed in our recent Great Gurhalian Cup II event.

More news and announcements coming later this week!

see that last bit? yeah thats what i was on about....... ignorace is the truly the shield of the simple :)

Professor Xavier
Jun 17, 2010, 03:44 AM
so ive been away since about last october when the lvl cap was 150, and there were always carnival missions for good exp. where are the best places to lvl now?my friend is a fighmaster and im an achrotecher so we pretty much just go do all the missions with just the 2 of us. we just signed back up yesterday so were kinda learnin the ropes again. i guess the GBR is almost over on moatoob but do you get an EXP multiplier for this one? or is it just drop rates? thanks a bunch.

Where did you go? Did the Seed take you? I will need three letters of reference and receipts before you can come back, all signed by the president. All in triplicate. Then you may return.

Max B
Jun 17, 2010, 06:12 AM
ok mr monster hunter :) i am ignorant for repeating from the one source we have at sega .........

Attention, GUARDIANS!

There will be a regular maintenance this week. There is no content change planned, however we will be awarding items to the teams who placed in our recent Great Gurhalian Cup II event.

see that last bit? yeah thats what i was on about....... ignorace is the truly the shield of the simple :)
This could just be more info on Sonic's Birthday lol

darthplagis
Jun 17, 2010, 06:40 AM
This could just be more info on Sonic's Birthday lol

too true :(

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 17, 2010, 12:53 PM
Where did you go? Did the Seed take you? I will need three letters of reference and receipts before you can come back, all signed by the president. All in triplicate. Then you may return.

lol the SEED did indeed take me, im afraid i snuck back in without the proper ID. you'll have to try pretty hard to find me tho, cause my GT ....isnt xJACKTHERIPPERx. thats right, im just fooling you all

DragonStriker
Jun 17, 2010, 07:01 PM

Attention, GUARDIANS!

I was right har har, they even moved the update later pushing back hope for the supplemental even further. And I played PSU and still intend on playing PSU, so the Monster Hunter comment isn't very intelligent. Yes I'm playing the game at the moment only because nothing worth it has hit the 360 server in the last 3 months. Except perhaps a level cap which can be handled in about a week of play.