PDA

View Full Version : Hai im bac 2 trol u doodz

DragonStriker
Jun 16, 2010, 02:07 AM
Hello, how's everyone doing?

PS: I miss my Monkey with a gun avatar, I still don't understand the logic of "lolugoddaearnuravatardzonoursite"

GO GO GO TEAM ALPAL

RagolianHunter
Jun 16, 2010, 06:36 AM
Hey al,

Question for you: Some of us were chatting last night.

We were discussing Sakura Blast...

Didn't you host an event with that being the second race...

If I remember correctly Bobby's squad beat my team of (if I remember correctly) Me, Tianna, No Fear (I'm sure Tianna was there not clear on other team members) by six seconds....

Was this your event and if so what was the event called.

Ohh and welcome back how is Monster Hunter treating you?

RagolianHunter
Jun 16, 2010, 06:42 AM
UPDATE TO ABOVE:

Come to think of it I believe it was Me, Tianna, Wolfy and LP Pheonix??

DragonStriker
Jun 16, 2010, 10:42 AM
Monster Hunter is treating me great, Uh I'm not entirely sure what the event was called but I think you are referring to the one I hosted with weekly (Or monthly because people were never on) races and then a tournament at the end. The name was something to the affect of "Race league".

And how's it going with you? I hate work :(

Delete
Jun 16, 2010, 11:14 AM
Welcome back dood. Don't you owe me like $200?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 04:25 PM
PS: I miss my Monkey with a gun avatar, I still don't understand the logic of "lolugoddaearnuravatardzonoursite"

PSYOU is weird enough for (robot) monkeys with guns. PSZ too, pow.

But did that ever exist here, or in some official or even tasteful fanart to crop and make an avatar?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 16, 2010, 06:16 PM
FKL'd?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 06:51 PM
FKL'd?
Does this deserve a you gots pic?

Too PSYOU weird, possibly. Already too weird for a Lounge comeback thread/move apparently.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 16, 2010, 06:55 PM
Never too late to be FKL'd...baby.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 06:59 PM
Why don't you have a pic for this situation?

You do got this:

PSOW frequent/used pics/sig

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=48

But only that VH1 chunky wacky dude sits alone in there.

(My last one was ObamFa in 8) shades, too classy for this joint)

Hatrix
Jun 16, 2010, 07:13 PM
Hey I think I used to see you alot on PSU pc/ps2 side; good times! You were probably one of the best players on there =O

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2010, 07:15 PM
Better than Buncle_Rob(ot) with the ALT + 4 ?!

No way man, no way.

DragonStriker
Jun 16, 2010, 11:21 PM
wut u doodz talken aboot?

AlexCraig
Jun 16, 2010, 11:37 PM
hoo r joo?

Hatrix
Jun 17, 2010, 01:05 AM
Oh sorry I may have you mistaken for the "other" Dragon Striker then. I guess you're not as cool as I thought you were man. jk jk of course XD

Nitro Vordex
Jun 17, 2010, 01:22 AM
Get out.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 17, 2010, 01:26 AM
But don't steal half a dozen more PS players for that Monster Hunter (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177681) Hustler Bustler.

We need all the community we can muster up over here!

SONIC Gettin new GAMEEZ!!

DragonStriker
Jun 17, 2010, 07:09 PM
But don't steal half a dozen more PS players for that Monster Hunter (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177681) Hustler Bustler.

We need all the community we can muster up over here!

SONIC Gettin new GAMEEZ!!

I'm not stealing people :( If anything I'm bringing MH people to 360 whenever they bring out the supplemental update.

So in 2012 right before the end of the world we'll all get our AEXP and see a community increase!

Shadowpawn
Jun 17, 2010, 07:20 PM
hoo r joo?

What he said.

DragonStriker
Jun 17, 2010, 11:30 PM
What he said.

I'm some dude who likes to make topics,

Who r joo?

Shadowpawn
Jun 17, 2010, 11:32 PM
I'm some dude who likes to make topics,

Who r joo?

Inventor of GOD bottles, have one.

*hands you a bottle of GOD*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 17, 2010, 11:44 PM
I'm not stealing people :( If anything I'm bringing MH people to 360 whenever they bring out the supplemental update.

So in 2012 right before the end of the world we'll all get our AEXP and see a community increase!
Well alright. I know by your clan sigs and rank, you're probably not some bad to the bone drone.

(No color red in there, less possible XBLOXLIVE gang affiliation, and the xREDxDRAGON, xxX DaRK ReD drAgooon Xxx" not possible with putting together stuff contained in the clan vocabulary bank that's the whole name anyway)

-Edit - hey its all gone! But I remembered most of it, and knowing is half the battle.

There's also some group here Vanz and the Ronin knows, "Monster Hunters Unite." But I am not the member of any social groups. :o

-

Free samples?!

hook line and sinker Shadow