PDA

View Full Version : quesion on meseta excahnge

SolomonGrundy
Jun 17, 2010, 04:18 PM
forgive me if this is a foolish question.

How are exhanges higher than 99 Meseta accomplished these days? I have done 1 transaction, for 3 stacks, and to protect everyone, we taped it, had multiple witnesses, etc.

I think it must be easier now, because I see so many posts regarding translactions of this nature.

Dhylec
Jun 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
Until the Gold bar is available, ask for a GM or friends to witness the transaction is the next best thing.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 17, 2010, 05:18 PM
forgive me if this is a foolish question.

How are exhanges higher than 99 Meseta accomplished these days? I have done 1 transaction, for 3 stacks, and to protect everyone, we taped it, had multiple witnesses, etc.

I think it must be easier now, because I see so many posts regarding translactions of this nature. We don't have gold bars, according to the wiki...so how is it done?

Max B
Jun 17, 2010, 07:51 PM
Trust.

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 18, 2010, 01:30 AM
Trust and player respect i equip all my best weapons which all have value over 200Mil+ and explain my id is very low 23k and that ive been playing far to long to do anything like that.
As a rule with people i dont know i want full control of trade ie they trade me the wep on first stack and same the other way if im the seller i will not trade the item until last stack trade.