PDA

View Full Version : question about customising styles

Chunky McMunky
Jun 18, 2010, 02:03 PM
when you customise job types is it possible to upgrade the weapon levels so like on war techer can you change the sword level from A ranks to S ranks

Max B
Jun 18, 2010, 02:04 PM

Chunky McMunky
Jun 18, 2010, 02:52 PM
dont ............. me, the supplemental update confuses me... alot!!!

str898mustang
Jun 18, 2010, 04:23 PM
dont ............. me, the supplemental update confuses me... alot!!!

There is no customize option that lets u go from "Arank to Srank"

Shou
Jun 18, 2010, 05:24 PM
Not yet anyway. I think PSP2 lets you do that with customs so maybe later there will be a very limited ability that will let you change an A rank restriction to S rank.

DragonStriker
Jun 18, 2010, 06:35 PM
when you customise job types is it possible to upgrade the weapon levels so like on war techer can you change the sword level from A ranks to S ranks

There are so many wrong things in this topic that I would like to point out.

1)customize
2)Wartecher????!?!?!? *cries*
3)"swords"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *commits suicide*

If I ever were in a party with you, unless you had 50% everything I would boot you. Although I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you use neutral weapons and line shields.

str898mustang
Jun 18, 2010, 08:11 PM
There are so many wrong things in this topic that I would like to point out.

1)customize
2)Wartecher????!?!?!? *cries*
3)"swords"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *commits suicide*

If I ever were in a party with you, unless you had 50% everything I would boot you. Although I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you use neutral weapons and line shields.

lol hilarious

darthplagis
Jun 18, 2010, 09:46 PM
i would love S rank swords on wartech, it would also make sense for the class too, but it would have to be an upgrade to the class not a standard class update, i would love S rank kikami on my acrofighter too :)