PDA

View Full Version : The cake shop

Blue_Beast
Jun 19, 2010, 05:27 PM
thats right im asking about the cake shop because the "search" engine on this
that everyone says to use DOESNT WORK... so...

do i have to do all the missions on hard first or can i just go to access field and
spam the valley mission. I started out just spamming the valley did that 20 times yes TWENTY... then i began
alternating between the valley and the wetlands,
all via the access field menu mind you... and did that all a total of 50 (FIFTY) times...

so is my game busted i mean wow... rare huh... yeah...

Edit: Excuse me Moderator, I apologize, i typed this little piece of work up out of simple minded frustration, I let my emotions get the better of me and it wont happen again lol

Dragwind
Jun 19, 2010, 05:35 PM
So did you get the search engine to work for you then?

Blue_Beast
Jun 19, 2010, 05:36 PM
nope the search engine does not work for me... tried and tried... if you say it works for you i smell BS

Cruciarius
Jun 19, 2010, 05:54 PM
As for the cake shop, I too haven't found it. This is what I've been told though:

• Do NOT have to do all the missions, before finding it.
• Can't be found in a WiFi game. Offline only.
• Very rare room.

Blue_Beast
Jun 19, 2010, 06:02 PM
As for the cake shop, I too haven't found it. This is what I've been told though:

• Do NOT have to do all the missions, before finding it.
• Very rare room.

so thank you very much and I will continue the search... problem solved, shows over ^_^

Dragwind
Jun 19, 2010, 06:03 PM
The search engine is working fine.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?searchid=700394

The sticky also has a thread that helps...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155789

-> The Cake shop FAQ (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171608)

Cruciarius
Jun 19, 2010, 06:04 PM
And yeah, I just did a random search for something and got results. Seems to work fine.

Blue_Beast
Jun 19, 2010, 06:10 PM
And yeah, I just did a random search for something and got results. Seems to work fine.

yeah it must have been my internet because all i was getting was dang ol' cannot display page 0_0

Thank god for this search IT RULES <<< CAPS HA

Yueri
Jun 20, 2010, 04:39 AM

Does that include DS to DS then?

pkrockin
Jun 20, 2010, 08:54 AM
I think a better way of saying "Offline only" is "Store Mode only." You can only find these hidden places in Story Mode, right?

Ech01
Jun 20, 2010, 09:30 AM
Local wireless is effectively the same as Wi-Fi. I remember reading somewhere (I can't find the source) that there's a 2% chance to find the rare rooms. Unsure if that's correct or not, but if it is, you're just unlucky. Keep at it, you'll find it.

Cruciarius
Jun 20, 2010, 09:43 AM
I think the Cake Shop and Pizza Shop can only be found in Story Mode.

Things like Rappy Hut and probably the Gooma Nest as well, can be found during WiFi play. I myself have found a few Rappy Huts while in a WiFi game.

Kirukia
Jun 20, 2010, 12:54 PM
I believe your chance of encountering it is only 2% or something. Same with pizza shop.
So ~50 runs you should find it.
Although it's only offline mode.
I still haven't found the cake shop *sigh*
EDIT: Aw Echo beat me to it :(

kirtblue
Jun 20, 2010, 11:36 PM
its just rare your cart is fine and there is a whole section on the main page for psz listed as cake shop

chibiLegolas
Jun 21, 2010, 04:19 PM
I've logged on so many hours already, offline and on. All 3 characters are well over lvl 65. Read the faq on cake shop since the faq was made. And I've still yet to run into one myself.
I've ran into countless arenas and nests, but this damned cake shop just keeps eluding me.

I just think the game refuses to let me have my compressed PA.
Well, at least I think I got nearly every rare Octo & Dragon could drop. (-_-')