PDA

View Full Version : How much money...

Lolitron
Jun 20, 2010, 02:24 PM
... have YOU spent on GC?

Just curious. Be honest now :p, nothing to be ashamed of.

A cookie to whomever has spent the most!

Tenebris has spent thousands of euros and has even sold his car for GC! So far he is in the lead :D (AKA 500 Euros).
Our runner up is Halcyote who is in a close 2nd at $0!

TenebriS
Jun 20, 2010, 02:34 PM
thousands of euros :D

Lolitron
Jun 21, 2010, 12:19 AM
thousands of euros :D

That's it? :-? Kids these days... I would sell my house and all my assets for GC!

Halcyote
Jun 21, 2010, 12:32 AM
Zero.

I've yet to spend GC, and considering that I'm not playing all too much at the moment, my priority for it has been put on the backburner.

TenebriS
Jun 21, 2010, 12:34 AM
That's it? :-? Kids these days... I would sell my house and all my assets for GC!

but i already sold my car :o it wasnt worth much :O

next GC i will get when my house finally is sold :D

Lolitron
Jun 21, 2010, 12:36 AM
All joking aside, I am earnestly curious as to how much people have spent on GC. It'd be even more interesting if we had data on JP players' spending as well.

Thanks for the response Halcyote.

As for me, I haven't spent any extra money on PSPo2 (they have purchaseable stuff through the PSN store). However this is mostly due to the fact that none of the stuff is "good". It's all cosmetic. If it was like PSU and had top-of-the-line stuff I'd probably buy it.

I know this is irrelevant but maybe it'll help people from being shy to admit how much they've spent on GC. I spent around $5 on Soul Calibur 4 content, to purchase Yoda I believe. I also spent about $15 to purchase the Resident Evil 5 expansion add-on thing.

In all I've spent about $20's on PSN downloadable content.

but i already sold my car :o it wasnt worth much :O

next GC i will get when my house finally is sold :D

Take out a loan for GC :D!

TenebriS
Jun 21, 2010, 12:40 AM
Alright, last time i looked i spent 500 euro on GC tried all misions, leveled some stuff, just for fun. :P

i know some people spent even more XD

its worth the fun i would say, as long 500 euro isnt the monthly cash you need.
for one time ok, but no more so much XD

Lolitron
Jun 21, 2010, 12:43 AM
Alright, last time i looked i spent 500 euro on GC tried all misions, leveled some stuff, just for fun. :P

i know some people spent even more XD

its worth the fun i would say, as long 500 euro isnt the monthly cash you need.
for one time ok, but no more so much XD

Thanks for the honesty. I appreciate it. If I had the money to spend and played JP PSU, I'd spend it too. Time is money and GC saves a lot of time.

ZER0 DX
Jun 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
$0
I have no intention of ever spending money on GC, I never even payed for my JP account.

My friend pays for Legacy of the Light every so often though and likes to bring me along for the ride.

Lolitron
Jun 25, 2010, 02:14 PM
Bump10char

TRIBAL ARTS
Jun 26, 2010, 05:08 AM
Ive played psu for about a year and have made over 2000.