PDA

View Full Version : CYOA SUMMER'n'beyond FKL: Say Something Fandom!!!!!!(Presidential D.Match/Election Mode)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 20, 2010, 03:06 PM
Summer thought process.

Sord returned and nobody seemed to jump on his offer for creative writing.

A less violent FKL? Even after BL4STING GROUNDS was made to accommodate the virulent violence?! Peace in the Landfill, not a bad thing at all mind you. Though, there are destructive tendencies within everyone surely that can be aired out in the appropriate manners and locations.

But as such a peaceful forum country (Spamada, right?) why don't we have a head of state and statements leader to spread that goodwill and also take all the credit for the peace! - What if they were the reason for the piece by their own 2 hands?

Here's my fandom idea:

Combine 2 long running series traditions, that are just dying for a collaboration:
FKL Presidential Election
FKL Deathmatch Tournament Battles
= FKL Presidential Showdown Last Man Standing is Head of Chief of State of the Spamada

-and now peace will be had for quite some time considering the President rightfully earned their place, and has shown - is able, capable, and perhaps willing to fight fisticuffs to any opposition to the peace.

S/He can also keep the BL4STING Grounds around with bonus prize pots, territory disputes and land handouts/property lines re-drawn for winners, as well even a possible showdown or return to the ring if they felt like it, and definitely next time the yearly election rolls around for a possible 2nd term if he/she can win it back to back!

While if Sord is still willing do the writing, I know FKL all around him has its share of Creative writers with fighting matches drawn up in their heads. As well with the BL4STING Grounds, it could get more full featured into a larger creative writing assembly with everyone trying their hand at it, potential for gaining notoriety - then grabbing the next Deathmatch to write - Presidential or otherwise - whatever you think up. IE: Season's Beatings for any season, duck season even, animal people only( :ducky: season too or :bunny: ), Space theme only, Steel and Melee only, and so on.

Why only have a few Deathmatch writers, and with some not around to write them, we lose them all for years? Same with FKL Prez. Elections.

-

Potential Pratfalls:

- Voting combined with a winner determined.
* Potentially it can work out to secretly vote, with help of site staff if a poll doesn't work to all its uses for many reasons, who will or should win the next match. Some real wrestling type stuff there in~that: the writer knows who's winning, but still the 2 combatants are coming out bruised and battered with a real victor who gave it their all, a little unlike "fake" setups in wrestling with that rectified now.

- Characters in the Deathmatch
* Will it be your persona and not a character creation? A mix of the two? You're the VP to your Character's Prez candidate? Or vice versa would work better. But perhaps your Vice Prez. character fights the battle and you're a coach/strategist/lover not a fighter?

- Support
* FKL will def be busy out and about this Summer doing all kinds of things and playing great games, or grind games that can be great after the grind, but check back in to FKL and contribute since it should pick up steam here with the right amount of spark and people being interested in the happenings.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 20, 2010, 03:33 PM
The Bl4STING Grounds was mostly made for B4R related antics.

I tried to get a tournament going, but that was some while back. It seems like everyone got up and left this summer. Which sucks, because now no one is around to post.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 20, 2010, 03:42 PM
The Bl4STING Grounds was mostly made for B4R related antics.

I tried to get a tournament going, but that was some while back. It seems like everyone got up and left this summer. Which sucks, because now no one is around to post.
Use your magneto-tic-tac-FROmar to attract "the ladies" close like honey on toast.

Also CYOA whether FKL Prez + FKL Deathmatch is math made in heaven ~"or hell-lets rock!"

I didn't put ABC-123 for that, ;ohman :cry: Didn't pull a Shin, as in Poll, either!
Used all my powers to be completely readable though. Funky~ 8)

Out_Kast
Jun 20, 2010, 04:23 PM
Summer's started? It was raining today, and I'm still in school.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 20, 2010, 10:15 PM
What kind of Choose Your Own Adventure is that?

Creative use of time while in school, is sorta fighting - the system, I guess.

W0LB0T
Jun 20, 2010, 11:09 PM

But you in the U to the K. Where it rains everyday. The only time it doesn't is when the fog is so thick the rain can't penertarate.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2010, 02:42 AM
Better take this FKL :ice: :fire: Hot Club of Laconium Time Machine with BuncleBlob back to 2004 and 2003 topics in the meantime. See that Similar thread Love down Below.

I may come back to making more posts - now completely incomprehensible in 2010, much ado about "Election" and "Deathmatch" scaring people away likes its bubonic, but a blah blah bloopy youtube thread about bad VA gets click thru hub .flv play4me all day?! Making this thread old news by now. Never to catch up.

-

Already I don't understand the Time Machine. "FKL God and Jesus had spoken" but then geewj posts after that, like right after. Some creative writing leaving God's son out there - and he appears, not to smite - but we'll see. Says he'd have to go back to smiting if the Time Machine 2004 edition worked for 2004/8-9 ish/1.

Ketchup 2011. Intriguing. Tell me more - about those terms not in writing too. Moo2u had a short less than half a year run, after mega promotional tour video expose' about what a vote for Moo2u was. Then he stole your votes and transferred them to his offshore Funk account and did something else for a bit.

These related threads bring to light much needed information to that FKL wiki-w/dot ice creams if anybody ever needed to update that. As well at full capacity, then I get my page, but the word count is used up, so I am dubbed: "Trope a dope" with a half citation to some HayaSkuda potato plantings as its one link. Time Capsule that baby. <-not soo creative writing, but a poking fun at myself, plus minus that hubbub about Internet running out of individual web domains soon, or writing in school with their word counts and people trying their hardest - harder to skimp out than would be to actually type up some overflowing junk, then can some of that spam - for the sake of peer edits, then blow it up to necessary length for next final countdown turn in, but not dot com, that site is nonsense. Non-standardized how you get grading, with these popups you may have blocked and their own kinda have to log in for messages from teach instead of just red pen to paper, or underlines on your "1000words.doc"

Technology adding to the workload of school, not making time better served in the classroom.

Jun 21, 2010, 10:44 PM
Say something fandom
Desu~

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2010, 11:08 PM
Desu~
Wrong time machine.

Hey check that out.

Changing the words in the title a little, removed nonsense Halo nomenclature Slayer thing = no more 2004 Uncle Bob Time Machine topic or the rest. So the last post of mine makes even less sense than it could have if the related threads down below were still there.

Walking a razor thin line of making the Thread title more readable & understandable, at the same time making the posts after Topic OP#1 further harder to read than they were.

Well, Summer's not over yet, at least.

Sord
Jul 3, 2010, 01:37 PM
third page bump kick GO!

Urg, been away for awhile, not feeling to good. Lots of pain everyday, 3 mothers say they've been through similar, it's apparently worse than childbirth they say, except in my case it's everyday, and I'm not allowed pain killers beyond tylenol, motrin, anacin, etc. Joy.

Anyhow, I just don't think the current crop of FKLers is either interested or active enough. I only ever received two submissions for the tourney, one from Crimsom and one from Randomness. Though I did start to brainstorm for a battle between their characters.

On another note, what's this can't go past third page BS. Had to do a workaround to get to the tourney thread and check it.

Palle
Jul 3, 2010, 02:15 PM
Can I nominate myself for Secretary of Booty? I have a Ph.D. from an accredited university.

I'd also be open to a Secretary of Gundam deathmatch with Skuda, but without a working airbrush I won't be much of a contender.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 3, 2010, 07:30 PM
Hey Sord. Hope things get better for you on the health front, and you get some adequate hobby time away from it all.

Drop down menus on the Forum Index, for each forum will allow going past the default 2 weeks of threads. Even to All that Silver Legacy archive, 500+ FKL pages... baby!

-

Palle vs Skuda Deathmatch could be like Marvel Civil War. But in Space. Colonization gestation non-privatization!