PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Final Xbox Achievement...

Thyfatone
Jun 20, 2010, 05:08 PM
Hey all, I know this doesn't seem important for many people, but it's been bugging me for quite a while now.

Playing AotI, i managed to gain the xBox achievements for Alteraz Goug, Mother Brain, De Rol Le and Dark Falz, but there is one final achevement that eludes me, and i have no idea how to get it.

Incase it helps, I play a lvl 71 Cast Fortegunner.

Any help with this would be most appreciated.
Thanks

str898mustang
Jun 20, 2010, 05:13 PM
well what does it say?

jaddavie
Jun 20, 2010, 05:46 PM
well what does it say?

It's a secret achievement.

There are two achievements for Dark Falz. One for beating his first form, and another for beating his second form.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/phantasy-star-universe/achievements/

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2010, 06:39 PM
It's a secret achievement.

There are two achievements for Dark Falz. One for beating his first form, and another for beating his second form.

...and you only fight his 2nd form on Dark God S2, which requires you to be level 110+. Of course, you could do the story mission, too.

JFKdj
Jun 20, 2010, 07:24 PM
It has to be Dark God S2, story mission won't get you the achievement.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2010, 08:00 PM
It has to be Dark God S2, story mission won't get you the achievement.

This was a while ago, but I'm fairly certain I got my achievement from the story mission. I'm not entirely sure, though.

kojikatsuya
Jun 21, 2010, 05:59 PM
This was a while ago, but I'm fairly certain I got my achievement from the story mission. I'm not entirely sure, though.

I recently did the story mission on an A setting, and it doesn't give you the Dark Falz 2 Slayer achievement. The only way to get it now is to do The Dark God S2