PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 buffs

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 PM
is there any difference between level 41 and 50 buffs/debuffs resta/ reverser and giresta?

str898mustang
Jun 20, 2010, 10:32 PM
no the 50 is just for people who are OCD about having it maxed

Shou
Jun 20, 2010, 10:39 PM
Yup. Giresta may heal more on the spot when casted with each lvl but I never tested it and dont really care if it does because of how fast it lvls anyway.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 20, 2010, 10:41 PM
ok casue some other ppl have been trying to tell me otherwise and that i shud lvl them to 50 cause ill get an extra 9% boost

unicorn
Jun 20, 2010, 11:03 PM
You should tell them to lvl their buffs to 50 and see if its any different than your lvl 41s.

Lol, there is no difference but make them find out! :D

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 20, 2010, 11:07 PM
well we were in a party and apparently my 41;s wernt good enuf so they had to apply their 50s

str898mustang
Jun 20, 2010, 11:11 PM
well we were in a party and apparently my 41;s wernt good enuf so they had to apply their 50s

thats 360 xblock for ya!

joefro
Jun 20, 2010, 11:46 PM

That's just elitist techers. I've been in plenty of parties as an AT with 41+ and I still have fT re-buff after me with 31+. That's just elitist for you, which is 80% of PSU.

Cleptomaniac
Jun 21, 2010, 12:05 AM
That's just elitist techers. I've been in plenty of parties as an AT with 41+ and I still have fT re-buff after me with 31+. That's just elitist for you, which is 80% of PSU.

No - that's idiots for you; not elitists.

unicorn
Jun 21, 2010, 12:45 AM

XD!!!! Thats kinda.... Retarded.

I mean, I would assume anyone who caps any PA would be pretty smart when it comes to its use... Apparently you can be a complete dumbass and STILL have lvl 50 PAs!

Seriously though, they probably just AFKed them and thats why they can't tell the difference.

http://psupedia.info/TECHNICs For percentages.

Aeris the techer
Jun 21, 2010, 09:34 PM
All buffs, debuffs, reverser and megistar do not change from levels 41-50. All other spells and attacks gain an increase in power with each level. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong and you have my permission to boot their ass. If you are not the leader, I suggest you leave before their stupidity becomes a serious issue.
Remember people, the psu community is filled with idiots that insist on being stupid. Either that or many of them have a pitiful but serious mental disorder. Do not believe everything you are told.

CJ Johnny
Jun 21, 2010, 11:34 PM
Excatly.
"Game Writer" and "Game Player"

Do you see the Big Pictures.
Game Writer will write or tells you what you or their clients likes to hear and read.
Did they play the game!
May be when they get pay enough.

While, a Game player will spend their time to play the game.
Pay or without Pay.

RemiusTA
Jun 22, 2010, 12:58 AM
Why you have to spam for 10 levels before a difference is shown? Nobody knows.

Sonic Team, oh how you suck at making games now...

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 22, 2010, 02:16 AM
is there any difference between level 41 and 50 buffs/debuffs resta/ reverser and giresta?
Yeah there is. 50 is an even number thus scientifically being better than 41. 50 looks better than 41 therefor 50 > 41. Now in effectiveness of the buffs... they are the same but still, 50 is a better number than 41. It looks better and sounds better.

no the 50 is just for people who are OCD about having it maxed
A sexier number isn't OCD

Let them apply their 50s. they whored hours of time in buff parties to have sexy number level buffs

80% is way off. 15%-20% are 4th floor whores, 30-40% couldnt care to get gear that (inb4igetflamedformisunderstandment) constitutes to elitist gear, 30% just have sexy gear but couldnt care, 10% would be the players who take the game way too seriously. P.S 50 > 41

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 22, 2010, 07:41 AM
As has been stated already level 50 buffs are identical to 41 in all cases except Giresta where the level of the tech increases the initial healing amount (based on the character's TP and casting weapon).

In most cases you do not need all five buffs anyway so while these players are complaining about things just run off and buff yourself as needed. If your 41+ buffs are not good enough then keep them for yourself. Also, if you see these same players using Giresta to heal then laugh and leave the room because they honestly do not have a clue about support technics.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 22, 2010, 11:11 AM
I shot the sheriff...

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
I shot the sheriff...

Shootin sheriffs is bad, m'kayy

Shinato
Jun 22, 2010, 01:10 PM
This is almost as bad as when I joined a Rare Mission and got kicked because I told everyone to stop using Tornado Dance. I'm a gunner and everyone else is a fighmaster with double sabers out with that shitty PA, and here is their hurr durr reply to what I had to say "Keep up"

How the fuck am I supposed to keep up, asswipe.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jun 22, 2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah there is. 50 is an even number thus scientifically being better than 41. 50 looks better than 41 therefor 50 > 41. Now in effectiveness of the buffs... they are the same but still, 50 is a better number than 41. It looks better and sounds better.

haha i never thought of it that way, gee im stoopid

and ya, i basically just let him do everything from that point on, cause i guess my lvl 41 buffs/heals/reverser/giresta means im still a crappy AT and have a long way to go as far as lvling my tech's goes