PDA

View Full Version : shadow of the collossus

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 21, 2010, 06:38 AM
has anyone else ever played it? i think its one of the most epic games out there. im not saying its the best, just the most epic in gameplay

Skuda
Jun 21, 2010, 08:18 AM
das ham.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 21, 2010, 08:19 AM
what does that mean

Skuda
Jun 21, 2010, 08:24 AM
the ham.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 21, 2010, 08:26 AM
oh, that's a good thing right?

Skuda
Jun 21, 2010, 08:27 AM
Not at all.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 21, 2010, 08:28 AM
really, u dont like it?

Adriano
Jun 21, 2010, 09:56 AM
I heard a rumor that this game along with ICO will be released on the ps3.

Out_Kast
Jun 21, 2010, 10:26 AM
T'is very good. I hated all the traveling though because it took forever.

Outrider
Jun 21, 2010, 11:19 AM
No, man, that game is for losers. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go play Call of Duty and Halo AT THE SAME TIME.

The Last Baron
Jun 21, 2010, 12:47 PM
Total bro status. Fuck those girl games like Shadow of te Colossus. They can SUCK IT. I WANT BLOOD. I WANT BULLETS. I WANT EXPLOSIONS. FUCKIN' AMERICA HELL YEAH

Delete
Jun 21, 2010, 04:38 PM
Awesome game. Like I said in that other thread a while back, it was definitely overlooked.

Outrider
Jun 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
There's no fist-bumping in this game, therefore it must suck.

YOU CAN'T ICE A BRO IN ICO, EITHER.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2010, 07:12 PM
There's no fist-bumping in this game, therefore it must suck.

YOU CAN'T ICE A BRO IN ICO, EITHER.
But Jamiroquai kid ain't afraid of no ghosts!

He 4x4's them like his name was Rick-- that Splatterhouse dude.

Yorda doesn't pwn like yardle/yordle/yoda, though. Kinda helpless.

-

Exploring where to find those danged lizards and ice them among the plains and castles to level up your maybe his head's not on straight horseman up in Colossus' Shadow. Colossus was in the Shadow of the Juggernaut("bitch!") in the Final X'd man moovie too.

Skuda
Jun 21, 2010, 11:37 PM
I think we're all forgetting something here.

DAS.

HAM.

Das ham.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 22, 2010, 03:36 PM
Skudaddle of the Colossus... :hamlet:

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 24, 2010, 06:23 PM
Total bro status. Fuck those girl games like Shadow of te Colossus. They can SUCK IT. I WANT BLOOD. I WANT BULLETS. I WANT EXPLOSIONS. FUCKIN' AMERICA HELL YEAH

see, this is the kind of post that really ticks me off, i can't stand it when people say this kind of thing, im not trying to be a male feminist when i say, who decides what's a game for girls and a game for guys, its just stupid. i prefer swords and bows to guns, and i dont really care if there's that much blood, sure, some blood is nice, but it doeson't need to be a huge amount, or even a realistic amount

Seth Astra
Jun 24, 2010, 06:27 PM
@Kyrith: This is FKL, you know. The majority of things said here shouldn't be taken seriously. Especially things that sound really crazy... *cough*All caps rants critisizing something for a stupid reason.*cough.* Excuse me.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 24, 2010, 06:38 PM
I've been playing it on and off. I actually really enjoy playing it, because it's fun to figure out how to defeat each collossi (sp?). I like it's simplicity, cause it's straight forward. I'd totally play a newer version.

Mute City
Jun 24, 2010, 06:40 PM
see, this is the kind of post that really ticks me off, i can't stand it when people say this kind of thing, im not trying to be a male feminist when i say, who decides what's a game for girls and a game for guys, its just stupid. i prefer swords and bows to guns, and i dont really care if there's that much blood, sure, some blood is nice, but it doeson't need to be a huge amount, or even a realistic amount

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Skuda
Jun 24, 2010, 08:17 PM
hurr durr. I like where this is going.

Outrider
Jun 25, 2010, 10:51 AM
BEST GAME EVER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr9BPGXjrT0