PDA

View Full Version : waiting for maintinance to finish

Blue man
Jun 22, 2010, 01:34 AM
so who thinks we wont get that S. update til late august

Just Logan
Jun 22, 2010, 01:53 AM
ehh maybe a tit bit earlier than late august.

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 22, 2010, 02:10 AM
Wait, we actually had downtime? What happened seeing as I can't remember and I cant be arsed to look.

ehh maybe a tit bit earlier than late august.

edit: On second thought, the 1.0 to AOTI version update is occurring August 21st. So, you may be right.
Where'd you get info about the V1 shut off to be so sure if you don't mind.

Just Logan
Jun 22, 2010, 02:12 AM
right here bud: http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid131

It said two months as of June 21st.

edit: my bad, ignore that. That was posted in April. Sorry about that.

Blue man
Jun 22, 2010, 02:13 AM
yea he does have a point i only know of the answer that its this summer
or in sega terms "until we deem it ready for regional servers"

reg game online shutt off was posponed

"we have pushed this back to an undetermined date until we deem neccessary" all this cloak and dagger shit is just gay we dont get any solid facts until the day of the update

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 22, 2010, 02:20 AM
Takin bids on January 2011

Blue man
Jun 22, 2010, 02:29 AM
lol u got my bid 5$

blazingsonic
Jun 22, 2010, 05:40 AM
Wow for the second time the first on was on GC PSO whe the hacking went out of hand.......Now this time well leaning on it, if the Sonic Event bares no item rewards, I mighg cancel my account and wait for Sega to announce the update for real, I'm getting too old for their bait and switch crap.

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 22, 2010, 12:37 PM
Wow for the second time the first on was on GC PSO whe the hacking went out of hand.......Now this time well leaning on it, if the Sonic Event bares no item rewards, I mighg cancel my account and wait for Sega to announce the update for real, I'm getting too old for their bait and switch crap.

Sonics birthday will grace us with a whole whooping 10% of a grind boost. And butterflys >>

buzyb77
Jun 22, 2010, 12:58 PM
well segac is soon to loose all its players....FFXIV, Monster Hunter Frontier, Wow Expansion and Many Many More

1st Day of summer came and went without the update as I knew it would... The last day of summer is September 21..... so that give them a Big window....

PSU id Dead Due to PS2(it downgraded Graphics and power caused alot of trouble for the PC and Xbox 360 (they should have made it for the PS3))...

PSU is dead due to LACK OF CONTENT on world servers (Japan(sega) still does not get the Concept of world gamers(they are still learning lessons they should have learned from the failure of the dreamcast)

PSU is dead....as the Devs truly only care about the Japan only servers.....

PSU is dead Because finding a Copy of the Disk is hard to do at best......

PSU is Dead ..... just look at the post frequency on these and the official boards

PSU is Dead... as Fantools are the only one still cutting them Slack...

PSU is Dead... as we started 2 months after The JP only servers now we are a year + behind

PSU is Dead... because they have a JP PSU only Servers..

PSU is Dead... its time to move on Segac has

Shinato
Jun 22, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah, when Monster Hunter Frontier comes out, I'm totally switching to that, besides each prescription comes with a free month of XBL.

Just Logan
Jun 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, when Monster Hunter Frontier comes out, I'm totally switching to that, besides each prescription comes with a free month of XBL.

*subscription

Sorry. Pet peeve i guess.

Shinato
Jun 22, 2010, 03:10 PM
My bad, must've been out of it, when I typed that, derp derp.

TierrenZX
Jun 22, 2010, 03:54 PM
well segac is soon to loose all its players....FFXIV, Monster Hunter Frontier, Wow Expansion and Many Many More

1st Day of summer came and went without the update as I knew it would... The last day of summer is September 21..... so that give them a Big window....

PSU id Dead Due to PS2(it downgraded Graphics and power caused alot of trouble for the PC and Xbox 360 (they should have made it for the PS3))...

PSU is dead due to LACK OF CONTENT on world servers (Japan(sega) still does not get the Concept of world gamers(they are still learning lessons they should have learned from the failure of the dreamcast)

PSU is dead....as the Devs truly only care about the Japan only servers.....

PSU is dead Because finding a Copy of the Disk is hard to do at best......

PSU is Dead ..... just look at the post frequency on these and the official boards

PSU is Dead... as Fantools are the only one still cutting them Slack...

PSU is Dead... as we started 2 months after The JP only servers now we are a year + behind

PSU is Dead... because they have a JP PSU only Servers..

PSU is Dead... its time to move on Segac has

This needs to be turned into a song...I don't know how it can be done but I know that it can be done.

Also for those familiar, what do you think is worse? Sega time or Valve time?

Just Logan
Jun 22, 2010, 04:53 PM

That looks pretty cool. Everything I find on it says it's only for sure being released in Japan. Is there a confirmed date where it'll be released in the U.S?

buzyb77
Jun 23, 2010, 12:51 AM
That looks pretty cool. Everything I find on it says it's only for sure being released in Japan. Is there a confirmed date where it'll be released in the U.S?

only rumor...

and in japan it does come with a month XBL Each monh you pay