PDA

View Full Version : Beast Mode (Nano's)

dias_flac_0g
Jun 23, 2010, 08:04 PM
So a while ago I heard (on the main Sega boards) that Beast are supposed to get an upgraded NanoBlast with the Supplemental Update.

Any news on this? Or was it just a silly rumor?

For the record, the rumors talked about the Red Nano having upgraded atp and better def (not dying so fast) also the Blue Nano lasting as long as the other nano's.

unicorn
Jun 23, 2010, 10:03 PM
I know Red Nano gets running speed increase and ATP increase.

Yellow Nano gets faster running speed and faster attack speed and an ATP increase.

I dunno about Purple Nano (Def), but it probably got an ATP boost.

Invincibility Nano gets longer duration and possibly more ATP.

I'm not so sure about Purple and Blue nano's, someone can prove me wrong. But I'm CERTAIN about Red and Yellow.

Lolitron
Jun 23, 2010, 10:26 PM
Nanoblast is changed to it actually doing more DPS than your normal attacks and PA's. I think that's the most significant thing about it.

If Silver, Gold, and Black Nanos ever get incorporated into PSU the universe would turn upside down. Best thing about Black Nano is that it has friendly fire :D.

Black Nano:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPrcACynq5Q

PSPo2 coming soon in Q3!

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 24, 2010, 01:42 AM
Yellow Nano wins simply because you can evade enemy attack easier, and you run faster too!

dias_flac_0g
Jun 24, 2010, 11:44 PM
I know Red Nano gets running speed increase and ATP increase.

Yellow Nano gets faster running speed and faster attack speed and an ATP increase.

I dunno about Purple Nano (Def), but it probably got an ATP boost.

Invincibility Nano gets longer duration and possibly more ATP.

I'm not so sure about Purple and Blue nano's, someone can prove me wrong. But I'm CERTAIN about Red and Yellow.

That's pretty awesome. The yellow one actually sounds good now xD

So are we getting this EXACTLY when we get the sup update? Or do we like have to wait for a future update while in the sup update?