PDA

View Full Version : Lul Money?

wolfwars
Jun 23, 2010, 10:02 PM
I "quit" PSU about.. 5-7 months ago (somewhere around there >_>) and picked it up again after getting nagged by friends. I can do any S run, or S2 run with my group of people. Ive been hunting melan fists for quite some time(To sell of course :D, for About a week) and have only found one melan fist :s (Were talking about non-stop runs through that week) Becoming highly annoyed. Now, to get to the point. What run do you guys do to get money? What specific items do you search for to get money? Because face it, moneys everyones problem. Hahaha. I heard we get stuff for sonics birthday, and even talked to the poor guy getting spammed through simple mail, so Im hoping to sell whatever I get. Because if its a statue..I dont really want that in my room. xD

Dealbreaker
Jun 23, 2010, 10:36 PM
I dont think melan fist are even worth that much anymore....

Go to Forest Infiltration and run s , s2 or s3

s and s2 can drop degahan cannon boards they sell for like 9-10 mil

S3 drops Adahan Unit it sells for like 40-50 mil

Its a 2 block run and the boss is super easy...

wolfwars
Jun 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
I actually saw you say that before,
and wrote it down like a nerd xD
I havent checked, but when I was playing (before I quit) I saw some for like, 10 mil.

Dealbreaker
Jun 23, 2010, 10:58 PM
I actually saw you say that before,
and wrote it down like a nerd xD
I havent checked, but when I was playing (before I quit) I saw some for like, 10 mil.

Ya they were worth alot but then MAG + came out and they were in the lotto. Now there under 200K.

Other good missions to run

True Darkness S2
SEED Express S2
MAG S2
The Dark God S2
Unsafe Passage S or S2
Dark Satellite S2 or S3