PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 So its July next Thursday...

Max B
Jun 24, 2010, 09:31 AM
Still no supp. update

FirefoxKyuubi
Jun 24, 2010, 09:43 AM
Still no supp. update

Nothing we can do, all we can do is await while Sega "try" to fix this broken game.

blkbeast
Jun 24, 2010, 09:56 AM
Nothing we can do, all we can do is await while Sega "try" to fix this broken game.

kyuubi the things id do to you if you were any witter...jk
ot-uhh this game still isnt fixed?

BondFancy
Jun 24, 2010, 09:57 AM

I'm so sick of Segac they most likely couldn't even save a child trapped in a 5 foot deep well.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 24, 2010, 09:59 AM
On a wholly unrelated note... I hate summer. Just sayin'. Not because it's freedom-like for the school goers. Simply cause it's so damn hot.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2010, 10:29 AM
So summer just started a few days ago....

and we still have about 4 weeks until its no longer technically early summer :)

You all can't say complain about the date if its not wrong yet :D

ISNT IT NICE TO KNOW WE PROBABLY WONT GET IT FOR SEVERAL MORE WEEKS? :D WWWOOOOOOOOO lol XD

Max B
Jun 24, 2010, 10:37 AM
So summer just started a few days ago....

and we still have about 4 weeks until its no longer technically early summer :)

You all can't say complain about the date if its not wrong yet :D

ISNT IT NICE TO KNOW WE PROBABLY WONT GET IT FOR SEVERAL MORE WEEKS? :D WWWOOOOOOOOO lol XD

I can complain as I dam please.. seeing as japan has had this since march 09

Kisame/C >_>
Jun 24, 2010, 10:51 AM
ugh *cuts self* -_______-;

pikachief
Jun 24, 2010, 01:27 PM

Yes we can complain about it taking WAY TOO LONG but they still have kept their word :) You can't say "oh its already gonna be July" if they've already said we'll get it early summer, like July lol

Max B
Jun 24, 2010, 03:37 PM
Yes we can complain about it taking WAY TOO LONG but they still have kept their word :) You can't say "oh its already gonna be July" if they've already said we'll get it early summer, like July lol

Fanboy much? Also I never said that they broke there "word" like we can hold sega to there "word" seeing as it is quite worthless.

JCGamer
Jun 24, 2010, 04:05 PM
I am very confuse did we get our Supplemental Update. becuase I did not see any changes after the maintenance scheduled for this Thursday. Are we going have it on Midnight up coming Supplemental Update on Friday 25th

BIG OLAF
Jun 24, 2010, 04:11 PM
No, it wasn't implemented last update, and I'm quite sure it won't be this week, either.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2010, 06:38 PM
Fanboy much? Also I never said that they broke there "word" like we can hold sega to there "word" seeing as it is quite worthless.

Umm im sure i've been waitng as long as u have, and I havent even played activly since February because this game is lame and boring without the supplmental and yes they are taking WAY TOO LONG. Complaining about it is pointless though.

Im leaving to college in august and taking no xbox for 2 years and I'd really love to get these updates as soon as possible because i'd really like to play it and some updates after it before I leave. Be patient >.>

Lolitron
Jun 24, 2010, 06:46 PM
An honest guess from me would be July 15.

What is it based off of? Nothing but my gut and SEGA's regularly everyothermonthly updates.

Vickie
Jun 24, 2010, 07:34 PM
FUNK YOU PIKACHIEF!! XD

Max B
Jun 24, 2010, 09:04 PM
Umm im sure i've been waitng as long as u have, and I havent even played activly since February because this game is lame and boring without the supplmental and yes they are taking WAY TOO LONG. Complaining about it is pointless though.

Im leaving to college in august and taking no xbox for 2 years and I'd really love to get these updates as soon as possible because i'd really like to play it and some updates after it before I leave. Be patient >.>

I have been patient for over a year do not tell me to be patient.
And also did you not realize this is a forum for discussing matters relating to Phantasy Star games?

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 24, 2010, 09:32 PM
I have been patient for over a year do not tell me to be patient.

SEGA appreciates your patience, especially when it comes with a $10 monthly fee. I stopped being patient a long, long time ago and nothing has changed since then except that I have an extra $10 a month to use as I want.

Edward continues to promise that things will get better and we continue to be neglected. SEGA of Japan's servers continue to get biweekly (or better) updates and we are just lucky to get an update once every three weeks. Does anyone really think that the Supplemental Update will fix anything? We know exactly what we would be getting in terms of content for the next two years and there is nothing that will save PSU except for the Free Course, something that we will likely not even see on our servers.

I wish things would change but I learned my lesson and will not be supporting SEGA until they actually start to appreciate their customers outside of Japan. Edward has good intentions but nothing ever comes from his efforts so SEGA of America is nothing more than a building to store our servers in at this point.

Roberto14
Jun 24, 2010, 09:52 PM
who knows when we are getting the supplemental update and also i want the 3 star holy fortune and grinding boost 10% :) but sega is taking FOREVER ON THE SUPP. UPDATE its just sad. :?

Lolitron
Jun 24, 2010, 11:23 PM
The Xbox 360 is doomed to spam White Beast and Seed Express for all eternity.

After supplemental update hits, what do you think will be the best way to get that AEXP? More of the two missions that you've done thousands of times!

Dealbreaker
Jun 24, 2010, 11:34 PM
The Xbox 360 is doomed to spam White Beast and Seed Express for all eternity.

After supplemental update hits, what do you think will be the best way to get that AEXP? More of the two missions that you've done thousands of times!

I dont run on the JP PSU but i would guess that they still have alot of people just running WB and SE....

oh and your second question is YES. Sadly people will always run the same missions. Only time those places are empty is when we get an event.

joefro
Jun 24, 2010, 11:35 PM

We have a whole other forum for that. Rants. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) Which is basically what this thread is.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2010, 11:40 PM
FUNK YOU PIKACHIEF!! XD

we got the funk, gotta have that funk yea!

At least this hasnt gotten off topic, its still on course for going no where fast :)

blkbeast
Jun 25, 2010, 12:33 AM
i want my new hair....and weps

blkbeast
Jun 25, 2010, 12:35 AM
like now

Tetsaru
Jun 25, 2010, 02:06 AM
PSU's dead, Sega sucks, everyone gets pissed/bawwws a lot, nothing we can do, Japan got it a year ago, been there done that, yadda yadda etc...

Move on and play a better game. :razz:

blkbeast
Jun 25, 2010, 02:54 AM
PSU's dead, Sega sucks, everyone gets pissed/bawwws a lot, nothing we can do, Japan got it a year ago, been there done that, yadda yadda etc...

untill...http://www.swtor.com/ drops.. i cant sorry bro

SolomonGrundy
Jun 25, 2010, 05:26 AM
if Sega cared they would adjust the items drops on white beast. Or make them better on other missions.

Also, I get 1 week off from work. I thought by the end of june surely that the update would be released and I could spend that week playing the game. No such luck.

I can't say I'm mad, but I AM dissapointed.

Max B
Jun 25, 2010, 01:26 PM
I dont run on the JP PSU but i would guess that they still have alot of people just running WB and SE....

oh and your second question is YES. Sadly people will always run the same missions. Only time those places are empty is when we get an event.

Nope, they do not do White Beast and Seed Express.

Max B
Jun 25, 2010, 01:28 PM
We have a whole other forum for that. Rants. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) Which is basically what this thread is.

If it was meant to be there don't you think it would have been moved by now?

Lolitron
Jun 25, 2010, 02:30 PM

Play another game? Gonna have to agree with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiczpQsfZZE

ZIE creations
Jun 26, 2010, 12:52 AM
Yo guys. Why do you blame SoA? they are not really the ones that messed up all the way. if you know anything about the transition from regions and platforms you would realize that part of the problem is SoJ not giving SoA the suport.

And no, we are not geting free course acording to Edward.

Whit
Jun 26, 2010, 01:58 AM
Play another game? Gonna have to agree with that.

YouTube- Blade & Soul Class Introduction (Part 2) [PC/PS3] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiczpQsfZZE)

Welp. Look like I'm getting a PS3.

Max B
Jun 26, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yo guys. Why do you blame SoA? they are not really the ones that messed up all the way. if you know anything about the transition from regions and platforms you would realize that part of the problem is SoJ not giving SoA the suport.

And no, we are not geting free course acording to Edward.
Yep, because SOA has 0 say in the matter if you actually believe this you are foolish.

TheMajor
Jun 26, 2010, 01:12 PM
Welp. Look like I'm getting a PS3.

Definitely second that ^