PDA

View Full Version : FKL, YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT THE POOR MAN'S DOG.

Mute City
Jun 24, 2010, 06:42 PM
AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN PASSION.

Palle
Jun 24, 2010, 06:49 PM
Arf. Arf. Bow wow.

The Last Baron
Jun 24, 2010, 07:02 PM
GIB MONIES PLOX

VanHalen
Jun 24, 2010, 07:04 PM
Hey are you the same Mute City from MSN? Just wondering.

Airalean
Jun 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
Hey are you the same Mute City from MSN? Just wondering.

asl????

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 25, 2010, 05:06 AM
I liked your sig once, for the old man beard(and WTF is that-cape beard), and I guess the old man cast avatar.

but I can't anymore?

Is this how you will burn the bridge of approval of your person/choice without you ever knowing it?!

astuarlen
Jun 26, 2010, 02:14 AM
Oh hey it's--

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 26, 2010, 09:42 AM
Oh hey it's--
He who cannot speak, shant?

Anything a mute says is clearly jumbo mumbo. (Entire cities trying just magnifies it)

Not even close to that zombo dot combo.

Mute City
Jun 26, 2010, 03:21 PM
Oh hey it's--

Samuel L Jackson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMGMZsKXz94

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2010, 10:02 PM
Lollipoplolita dog stuff from back then =

Hey pix, Olive could pull off the dred look don't you think?

please, stop the madness >_> (<= face copyright prof_frink -_-;)

happy frink? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Don't forget my royalties!
No wonder geewjesus no longer here anymore ever.

Dude is rich, :witch: , in every weird PSYOU thread borderline super flames the people/community you play the same game with or Fanboyish gaming stoopid opinion smelly onions in OT forum.

-

Truth:
"Bracket eyes" makes the poster of them always look worse than what they're intending- to slight someone else/when they themselves are using it wrong after making some:

half :chicken: cocked / :donkeyass: 'ed point. Like they know it was no good, not meaningful and throw in that one: >_>

as if trying to scoot skedaddle before someone catches on, but they left a smiley trail of shame behind.

Multiple usage during some quote war bonanza and they continue its use after every sentence, also post backfire. Throw in a couple "-_-"'s for good measure. SorceressofTime quoted above did. But connected to a standard smiley face, as if goodwill to frinkygeewj. Most post exchange on Internet forum where you can get flamed about the game which some people try to make a name - never ends so peacefully.

Sayara
Jun 27, 2010, 10:07 PM
PASSIONFOR FASSION

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2010, 10:10 PM
PASSIONFOR FASSION
I wanna join that group...

Seems like ast/crew party talks about Klompen footwear for Jackie Chan to kick butt with in there. Maybe its Invite Only, so better check that out again.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 02:41 AM
Oh hey it's--

And I'm--