PDA

View Full Version : Who Iconoclast - Member Union - PSOW Fantastico

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 25, 2010, 11:12 PM
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Threads: 175,225,

Members: 65,233,

Active Members:

Much better than that time topic in PSO forum about some guy takes out 1337 meseta, screenshot button, posts topic.

Stuff so messed up "leet beat 21 Franch Street" Kef screamed @ him like 3 times. 2 times probably after FKL'd.

Or that time in Jeopardy, youtubery, Trebek Alexu~ "That's a strange number to bet..."

Palle
Jun 26, 2010, 12:38 AM
Or that time in Jeopardy, youtubery, Trebek Alexu~ "That's a strange number to bet..."
I remember that; my roommates didn't get it.

Unyoutubably, there was an instance of Trebek telling the contestant that their answer was 'uncorrect'. He then had to correct himself.

"Hahahaha, no."

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 26, 2010, 09:34 AM
Figure head. Maybe he tricks the seniors, hopefully not into too many extra care infoscammercial plans, but the young people know he's just a teacher with an edition of back of the book answers.

Could have won $500 dubloons knowing Rick Fox married Vanessa Williams the last time I watched. Much better than whatever the hell that "Basketball Wives" thing is on VH1, will not watch, def. not going to be on Jeopardy money answer in the form of a question.

As well that Shaq Facts one would have netted me mad bling, but do not answer anything else. Bet a sole Bison dollar on the last question write in.