PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Question.. Help

Roberto14
Jun 27, 2010, 11:18 AM
ok i have PSZ but i want to know what are the online features and can people trade and can people play together in mission if so i might just do tht.

pkrockin
Jun 27, 2010, 12:11 PM
There's Free Play, Play With Friends, and Play Alone. Free Play is one game with random folks from across the world and is one play-through of one area, so you have to end the session and start another to play with people again. There are also pre-composed messages you can communicate with.

Play With Friends allows people to host games that only their friends can join. You can also find new friends this way by playing with friends of friends. In a friend game, you can reset the teleporter to keep playing with the same people, take online-only quests, trade items, and check the status of all your friends in your list (offline, online, forming a group, or in a game).

Play Alone is like Play With Friends, only you're....alone. You can complete the online-only quests or check your friends list, but other people can't join your game - you have to exit your alone game and join theirs/host your own to get into a game together.

Roberto14
Jun 28, 2010, 01:21 AM
oh . can i play with specific people from across the world or is it always random. and ok cool so how do i do multiplayer do i have to do it in the title screen sorry i haven't played in a while. if you can like trade and stuff that would be cool . i can give out free meseta like stacks and stacks :) my friend gave me like alot of meseta and im like wow lmfao.

kirtblue
Jun 28, 2010, 01:50 AM
if you wanna play with certain people you gotta exchange fc but aside from that free play is random but you normally gte people colse to your level unless you dont uncheck options

Krank32oz
Jun 28, 2010, 03:35 PM
I have yet to play with any friends online sadly. I do get matched up but everyone i have added is never on to play with which is kind of upsetting. The player matchmaking I think could have been better but that's just my opinion.

Cruciarius
Jun 28, 2010, 03:40 PM
In order to see a friend online, you both need to exchange FCs. So if you added someone, be sure they add you in return or you won't see when they're on.