PDA

View Full Version : The Random Awesome Fight Thread

Seth Astra
Jun 27, 2010, 07:41 PM
Intro:

Between all worlds, there is a place where all matter flows in and out of. Any being who ends up falling into this void becomes caught in the battles that inevitably occur here. Anyone within this space can call upon whatever they need from any dimension. The battle is endless, with no clear winner, and no distinct heroes and villains. In fact, there are few allied groups at all within this place. The world itself is also changing constantly, mimicking places from other worlds, and even taking on whole new forms.

What this is and the (few) rules:

This is just a cool thread I thought up for miscellaneous roll-play battles. Basically, you join (create who you are however you wish) and then fight... A lot. You can go PVP, or you can summon up NPCs to fight. That's about it. You can pull out any equipment you can think of, and feel free to pull NPCs and equipment from video games/tv/movies/whatever. Oh, and make sure you are enjoying this. Here are a few quick rules, just to keep this fun:

1: Don't make yourself invincible or use OHKO moves. You can be powerful, but you should still be able to get wounded, and you shouldn't be able to kill stuff with one move.

2: You can kill other players. However, killed players come back in about 1 min of RP time, albeit at a random location, and likely tired/disoriented. Since death isn't permanent (for players, NPCs can be permanently killed), don't hold a grudge against someone for killing you. It happens. You can always fight them later.

3: An extension of that, the emphasis of coming back is the random location. This keeps us from having endless fights. (However, you can jump right back into the fight if there's no other options for combat).

4: An extension of 1, don't cheaply steal kills. e.g. some people are fighting an NPC, and are struggling with it, although they are making progress, don't jump into that fight and kill the NPC yourself with a single move.

5: Keep NPCs killable. They can be very powerful, but it should be possible to make progress.

6: Any player can call up a sphere of energy to contain a fight. Players can't move in or out of the field. However, the player who created the field can cancel it, and it disappears when the fight's over. You CANNOT break into this field by any means.

That's it for the rules... I think... Just don't be a jerk with whatever you do.

In character:

*The area is a ruined city. One person is alive in the area, and he's walking through like there's nothing wrong. He's about 6 feet 2 inches in height. He has slightly long black hair. He's somewhat thin, but he is still strong. His outfit consists of a pair of khaki pants, a red shirt, and a black long coat with silver trim. He stops at the middle of a four-way crossroads and looks around.* Hmm... This is weird... *He shrugs.* Ah well, I'm sure someone will turn up to fight, it always happens in this world.

OOC:

One extra thing, feel free to add pics and fight music to your posts.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 12:23 AM
I'm sorry. I can't take this seriously. I feel like I just walked into a generic over the top anime.

Boogie Troll
Jun 28, 2010, 12:25 AM
Nitro is pretty good at fighting. I need to remember this for the future.

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 12:30 AM
OOC: Calling that overly close to breaking rule 1... In fact, you break it and then some by creating a continuous instant kill zone... Plus... this is a whole world... Nukes everywhere would probably destroy the planet...

In Character: (Right before the nukes hit) Crap.

~Timelapse to 1 minute later.~

*The world respawns.*

Wow... That was... Weird... *Looks up and sees more nukes.* Not again...

*The nukes suddenly glow and dissappear.*

Well, I'm glad there's some order here. *Sees Nitro, realizes he summoned the nukes, then rushes Nitro, drawing a katana.*

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 12:33 AM
An old, elderly robot flew in on his rocket rocking chair, flying at the speed of light towards Seth Astra, old time ragtag music playing from his gramophone that was attached to his high technology rocking chair vehicle.

"Stay away from my lawn, SUNNY!"

Fight Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 12:35 AM
*the broomop appears in the 5' 8" jantor's hand, and he rushes at Seth, grabbing on his shoulders and flipping over him with a very cool style of martial arts*

Silly man, I'm about to mop the floor with you. *puts on sunglasses and turns on his headphones*

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 12:45 AM
*As I recover from the attacks, I wipe a spot of blood from the corner of my mouth while standing up.* Not bad. Not bad. It appears it's time to crank it up a notch. *I close my eyes and appear to focus, before I'm surrounded by a flash of light. When the light fades, I'm dressed as an assasin, with about 30 throwing daggers, 20 shuriken, and a pair of short katanas. I do a couple backflips to get my distance and start throwing the knives and shuriken at Nitro.*

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 12:48 AM
*Pulls out a huge magnet and attaches it to the end of his mop end and catches all of them*

Cute, but you'll have to try harder than that.

I'll give you one more chance to show me what you really have. Then I show you why I am a Jantor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNwawd5aG4

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 12:49 AM
THe old robot starts closing in on Seth Astra fast, the rockets on his rocket rocking chair proppelling him towards the man at deadly speeds, all the while his old record player blasting out tunes from his old robot homeland. His cane points out towards Seth Astra shooting high calibur, silver, armor piercing rounds.

Character Portrait: http://www.jonco48.com/blog/rocket_20chair.jpg
Like that + http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/racast.jpg

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 12:51 AM
Not bad... Not bad... Here's one of my better tricks... *Focuses again and is wearing dark mage robes, complete with a staff. I then focus a large amount of energy into the staff, before slamming it into the ground.* METEOR!!! *A hail of meteors heads straight for Nitro, and his general area. I then get hit by a few rounds but manage to get out of the way of the speeding chair.* Gah... This bites... *Crawls to his feet, trying not to fall.*

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 12:58 AM
*smirks at the incoming meteors* Hahaha, this is amazing. Such casual spells can't stop me. *pulls out a small drill looking key, and Nitro teleports into this:*
http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/430264-1/lagann10.jpg
*The machine then starts punching through any meteors, then heads straight at Seth*
You can't beat me! I guess I'll just have to drill that into your head!

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 01:02 AM
*The robot stops between Seth Astra and Nitro fighting. His rocket chair turns into a big giant robot that towered over everyone in the area.*

"Kids these days need to learn to LOOK UP to their elders"

*The robot begins to barrage the entire area with high damage explosives and lazers.*

Fight music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ey2aFhM2Y

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 01:37 AM
*Neona is sitting on a ledge of a tall building watching the fight from a safe distance.

*She is wareing a white and light green dress down to her thighs and tight gray shorts under-neth, a small white jacket overthe top with six amplifiers to power up her attacks, her neon green hair is done up with a headband and curls down behind her Newman ears.

Neona's thoughts: `This'll be fun, I can try out my new knowledge of my Tear Gate... `

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 10:49 AM
Jeeze this sucks... Time to break out a few tricks I have left... *Changes back to his normal appearance, then pulls out to biometal.* Model Z! Model O! Double Megamerge! *In a flash of light, I get some mechanical armor and a pair of laser swords.* Gah... *Falls to one knee.* Wounds... Still hurting. *Climbs to my feet* But this armor will help. *I then rush Nitro's mech, jumping over it, and slding down the back, both swords imbeded in the mech. I then dash aways some distance, and then clutch my arm from the pain."

OOC:
Pics of the Biometal. On the left is model Z, on the right, model O (I couldo only find an in-game sprite of O):
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070227002031/megaman/images/thumb/2/2f/Biometal_Z.jpg/120px-Biometal_Z.jpghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070413092114/megaman/images/7/77/ModelO.png

My armor is something like the picture on the right, but with the slightly darker style of the pic on the right. Also, my left hand blade, although in the style of the pic on the left, is the color of the one in the right pic. My right hand blade is identical to the blade in the left pic. Finally, the chest armor turns into a full coat, although the armor is still only in that one area:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080816023642/megaman/images/thumb/9/91/Model_Z.jpg/130px-Model_Z.jpghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070222000960/megaman/images/thumb/4/42/Omega_Zero_%28ZX%29.jpg/140px-Omega_Zero_%28ZX%29.jpg
Finally, some fight music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6S08nO_ls

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 11:48 AM
*Neona continues to watch as OldBot's mech crushes whats left of Nitros suit into the street then proceds to kick Seth halfway across the city to land on a near-by roof to the one she was sitting on.

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 11:55 AM
*Tries to stand up, but falls to one knee almost immediately.* Hmm... Looks like some of the mechanical systems aren't working. *Notices Neona.* Great, I'm assuming you plan on attacking me too... Ah well, not as strange as combat frenzied janators or old man robots in light-speed wheelchairs... *Strugles to my feet. Clutching my left arm, carrying only the O-saber (the dark purple blade).*

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 12:11 PM
Neona: "Na... *casts Resta on seth*... I'm not really sure how you got in here, I've been the only one with accses.

"I'm the Reality Walker and this... *gestures to the city and everything around it*... is my home, the space between dimensions and realitys.

"But don't worry, I will get a chance to fight you soon. In the other dimensions I go to, there are other Seths and they all can fight well, but in the mean time...

*Neona stands up, extends her wand into a staff and spins it around, moving the air into a jet and blasting seth back across town towards OldBots mech... "You'd best be careful, this is the place were I banish enemys from my travils...

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 12:41 PM
*Manages to land on the mech's shoulder.* Huh, strange people here... But hey, I've been stuck here for as far as I can remember, and that's certainly not normal... *Shrugs.* I'm not the first to loose their memories when they come here... Ah well, I still have some tricks up my sleeve to take care of this thing. *Pulls out model O, and then jumps off of the mech's shoulder. Model O then creates a sphere of darkness, that expands untill it takes the shape of a giant mech. The darkness then disolves, leaving just the mech. I then slash at the old man bot's mech with my sword.*

Pic of the mech. Specifically, the bottom right drawing, since it shows the mech in scale to a person:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070303135433/megaman/images/thumb/e/eb/Omega_Complete_sketches.jpg/413px-Omega_Complete_sketches.jpg

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 01:06 PM
Neona: *Puts away Holo Pad*...Well then, it seems that there here to fight, I think I'll join in for fun. *opens a D. Gate and pulls out a Cherrish ball*

"Alright, go Rayquaza!

*Throws the ball into a cannon and fires it at the mech fight, it then opens and lets lose Rayquaza useing Ice beam on both of the mechs, freezing them.

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 01:13 PM
*I have the mech dissappear, causing the ice to crumble as a leap out. I then make an attempt to find some shelter.* (muttering under my breath) Dang, this place is... Buisy... Today. *Slips into a small shelter formed by a slab of concrete all but covering a hole in a building.* Should be safe here. *Cancels the megamerge and lays down.* Wow, she did a pretty good job... Not even a scar.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 02:13 PM
*a shower of concrete flies over Seth as Nitro's broomop crushes through the concrete*

*insane laughing comes from the Jantor*

You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?! Your ridiculous Megaman rip-offs aren't going to help you now! *Nitro swings his broomop and connects straight with Seth's jaw, and Seth goes flying*

*Nitro whistles as Seth goes flying* Seems like I don't know my own strength.

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 02:36 PM
*Rayquaza races high in front of seth and uses Iron tail and wips it around and hits seth sending him blasting back down and stright into Nitro, imbeding them both into a crater.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 02:48 PM
*gets up swearing and brushing off rubble*

That gotdamn overgrown lizard is going down. *shuffles around in his hair and pulls out a Pokeball and tosses it*

*A Lapras comes out* Use Ice Beam on that thing. *Lapras uses Ice Beam and freezes Rayquaza*

*Nitro jumps into the air and punches the Rayquaza, shattering it into pieces*

Chill out with the legendaries, will ya?

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 02:52 PM
Onto the battlefield walked a lonely shaman. His tattered clothing and decorative bone ornaments were clear signs of his wisdom and power. On his staff were feathers and jewels--brilliant colors that appeared to have been collected throughout the years from around the world.

He drove his staff into the ground rhythmically and began chanting, "Rise chicken! Chicken rise!"

At first nothing happened, but slowly the ground began so sink in front of him.

"Rise chicken! Chicken rise!" he continued to cry. It wasn't long before the sinkhole in front of him grew wider... and wider... and wider...

"RISE CHICKEN! CHICKEN RISE!"
"RISE CHICKEN! CHICKEN RISE!"

Suddenly, and metallic figure emerged from the ground. It's glistening steel feathers were speckled with scars from battles past. As it lifted its way out of the hole and placed its talons on the ground it could be seen clearly that this chicken had once been a valuable warrior.

The shaman, proud of his work said to the battling members, "Gentlemen, I give you T'sew Eynak. Her fighting capabilities have served generations upon generations of warriors and now you are blessed with her presence. May the Goddess be with you."

As the shaman vanished T'sew let out a mighty roar that shook the ground and began mobilizing its joints for combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrjE4QRsys

Being a chicken it could not speak, so instead it communicated directly to the minds of the party.

"Looks like this guy clucked with the wrong people!"

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 03:19 PM
The old robot was frozen, but due to his heating systems was able to unfreeze himself and conitnue his onslaught on the area. Missile reigned down everywhere, along with bombs, all the while, old ragtime music blaring through his speakers.

Fight Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGDqO7mVp-Y&feature=related

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 05:47 PM
*I climb out of the crater, clearly hurt.* Definately something broken. That girl... *Shakes head.* She sure has a strange way of helping me. *Turns and sees the giant chicken.* What the heck?! Seriously?!?! *Falls to one knee in pain.* Don't think I can fight it now... *Strugles to feet.* At least, not in this condition. My mech form would kill me if I used it now... I gotta find some shelter... *Focuses and summons a high-tech motorcycle, with a pair of holstered handguns on the seet.* Good. *Limps over and straps the holsters to his belt, before sitting down on the cycle.* Here goes nothing. *Turns on the motorcycle and drives out of the city, heading for a forest, where the ruins of a castle can just be seen over the treetops.*

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 06:14 PM
*As seth reaches the edge of the forest he looks over in time to see Neona warp next to a tree and gesturning him to stop.

Neona: "Sorry about that, with rayquaza, I gave him free rain to fight, my, and fight he did, look at you, here... " Resta".

"So, may I ask where your headed, I can bet that once the others see your gone, they'd be following you, *looks back into the forest* ... If your going in there, be careful, thats where the Zerglings nest.

Seth Astra
Jun 28, 2010, 06:42 PM
That castle's kinda a makeshift fort for me, and the closest thing I've had to a home in my time here. I should probably go somewhere else so it doesn't get wrecked.. I've found a few shelters here that I've hidden and fortified. I've got enough provisions there to last a while. You can come if you want, just hop on.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 06:44 PM
After scanning the area for potential hideouts and lifeforms, T'sew notices an old RAcast (model name "Mute City).

"Mute City, this is the beginning of the end for the meatbags on this planet. You and I have much in common. I know that you are attached to your current mount, but I feel that if we combine forces, we can successfully purge the meatbags and restore order. I will be your legs, and we will be each other's sword. What do you say?"

T'sew kneels before Mute City awaiting a response.

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 06:48 PM
After scanning the area for potential hideouts and lifeforms, T'sew notices an old RAcast (model name "Mute City).

"Mute City, this is the beginning of the end for the meatbags on this planet. You and I have much in common. I know that you are attached to your current mount, but I feel that if we combine forces, we can successfully purge the meatbags and restore order. I will be your legs, and we will be each other's sword. What do you say?"

T'sew kneels before Mute City awaiting a response.

His huge mechabot ends is barrage on the arena to turn the other that spoke to him. His robotic eyes trained in on the person, a millenia of wisdom and knowledge hidden behind those eyes...

"What? You wanna mount your sword between my legs?"

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 06:50 PM
"I believe you have heard me correctly wise one. If you wish to store your vehicle inside of me, you may. I have plenty of room in my trunk."

T'sew presents her open trunk to Mute City and extends her wing to lift him onto her back.

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 06:58 PM
"What? You're drunk? Well thats nice dear..." The old manbot turned away from the youngster, mumbling something about 'crazy kids' to himself. He began to pilot his giant mecha towards the castle where Astra fled to.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 07:00 PM
*Nitro watches Seth flee*

Ugh. Now I have to chase after him.

*looks over and sees T'sew and the giant droid*

*Nitro blinks and cleans off his sunglasses, putting them back on*
Just wanted to make sure I saw that correctly. Alright, uh. I think I'm gonna get the fuck out of here.

*Nitro summons a Gulgus with a guitar sticking out of its forehead, and he hops on it and begins riding toward the fortress. the guitar starts playing a riff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEIupWHTyH0

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 07:02 PM
(Please refer to this: http://nokame.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2on01j in regards to my two characters)

Meanwhile higher above in a tower, a young girl wept. Woe and Misery had fallen on her gracious F.Works sky with war and despair.
"What should I do?" She cries to herself, as a towering red creatures cradles and delves its arms into her head.

Her golden land has gone to waste as many warriors and machines had gone and caused havoc to her land. The citizens had fled in fear, no longer where there people gleefully painting, sculpting, or bards singing their tales of adventures of their far away lands. All that remained was war.

The towering creature continued to cradle the crying girl, it remained expressionless as its eyes peered at the giant robots and other beings down below.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 07:03 PM
Her efforts seemed futile, as the old RAcast seemed hard at hearing (even though she speaks directly to his mind).

"MUTE CITY, LET'S TEAM UP. TOGETHER, WE STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF ELIMINATING THE MEATBAGS. I KNOW YOU'RE ATTACHED TO YOUR VEHICLE, SO IF YOU WANT, YOU MAY STORE IT INSIDE ME WHILE WE WORK TOGETHER; I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM IN MY TRUNK. I WILL BE YOUR MOUNT, AND WE WILL BE EACH OTHER'S SWORDS. ALSO, IF YOU TEAM UP WITH ME, I'LL THROW A COUPLE LUG NUTS YOUR WAY"

Her feathers a little ruffled, T'sew continues to wait for Mute City to respond correctly.

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 07:05 PM
Her efforts seemed futile, as the old RAcast seemed hard at hearing (even though she speaks directly to his mind).

"MUTE CITY, LET'S TEAM UP. TOGETHER, WE STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF ELIMINATING THE MEATBAGS. I KNOW YOU'RE ATTACHED TO YOUR VEHICLE, SO IF YOU WANT, YOU MAY STORE IT INSIDE ME WHILE WE WORK TOGETHER; I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM IN MY TRUNK. I WILL BE YOUR MOUNT, AND WE WILL BE EACH OTHER'S SWORDS. ALSO, IF YOU TEAM UP WITH ME, I'LL THROW A COUPLE LUG NUTS YOUR WAY"

Her feathers a little ruffled, T'sew continues to wait for Mute City to respond correctly.

Mutecity turned around to face T'sew in his giant robot, which his rocket rocking chair was attached to in the cockpit. He turned off his ragtime for a second to answer the chicken.

"K."

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 07:11 PM
Quickly, T'sew threw his vehicle in her trunk, and Mute City onto her back. Straps appeared from small holes on her back to ensure that Mute City was a safe passenger.

T'sew's eyes began to focus on the surrounding forests. Knowing that the meatbags would feel safe inside a forest, T'sew knew that removing the forests would provide easier elimination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3an8jdsVM3s

From the tips of her wings appeared flamethrowers, and from each foot extended a buzz-saw.

"This is one forest fire you won't be able to stop"

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 07:12 PM
Neona: "Seth, I think that might have to wait *Points behind seth at a huge metal chicken running towards them with what looked like OldBot sitting on its back and flame throwers blasting away the forest.*

"You'd better get to high ground *points to the fortress then turns to face the forest, summons a bomb and launches it into the depts with a echoing BANG then warps out.

*The earth started to tremble as Thousands of Zerglings darted out of the forest in a rage, noticed T'sew and OldBot and started to attack the pair.

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 07:15 PM
The roaring fires of her paper tree forests made the girl louder. Her land continued to waste into nothingness.

The creature makes a distinct moan as it taps the girls bare shoulder. In an inaudiable sound, the girl slowly stood up. She knew that. That her once golden land she had created... must also be destroyed by her own two hands.

She closed her eyes, as tears welled as bit harder as her concentration caused the sky to darken to black.

Mute City
Jun 28, 2010, 07:20 PM
Mutecity stayed strapped to T'sew's back, blasting his ragtime music all the while. At the same time he'd yell out to any living thing he saw on the way, waving his robotic cane at it.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 07:20 PM
"Puny Zerglings!"

As the Zerglings approach T'sew redirects her flames to the creatures and begins to transform her tail into a large spinning blade. Mute City continues to barrage the immediately surrounding areas with his bombs and missiles to ward off the Zerglings. It does not take long for each Zergling to meet a quick death.

After dealing with the minor inconvenience that the Zerglings presented, T'sew returns to destroying the forest and directs the laser in her beak toward the forest as well.

"It's only a matter of time now"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmVzqjycA-o

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 07:23 PM
*still riding on the Guitar Gulgus, Nitro turns around and sees the conflagration forming behind*

Oh, shit. *he digs his heels into the Gulgus, which backfires, the Gulgus bucking and throwing Nitro ahead of him*

STUPID MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT. *Nitro lands on the ground and rolls back up onto his feet.*

Dammit, the forest fire will catch up soon, I better get goin'. *he summons a dirt bike, kicks it into gear and takes off toward the fortress, gunning it to stay ahead of the fire engulfing the forest*

Dirt bike.
[spoiler-box]http://www.mountcarmelschool.net/student-websites/jvwebsite/images/kawasaki-kx-250f-motocross-dirt-bike-2008.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 07:24 PM
On her second wave of her hands, the air grew warm, hot... an unpleasent heat came across her golden land, as slowly the water resources around the land welled out and dried into clouds. At the end of her movement
all the water that existed had slowly vanished into nothing.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 07:29 PM
"It seems that the goddess is on our side"

Now that all the water had vanished, T'sew realized that stopping the already blazing fire would be near impossible.

"The forest will now burn on its own. It's time to attack the castle"

Where her flamethrowers had once been, missile launcher emerged. She redirected her beak-laser to the castle and unleashed everything upon it, all the while keeping her blades spinning to ward off small swarms of enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6pck2cDiA&feature=related

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 07:34 PM
*Neona Warps to the top of a tall tree and watches as T'sew continued to burn the forest then wip out missles.

Neona: *sigh*... "This won't do at all" ...*points her wand at the forest floor and gives a quick twirl

*The land beneth everyone started to warp into a spiral of mixed colors and stoped. The only thing you could see was everyones person, then the entire seen changed as the mixed colors warped back into shape and changed.

*Everything was under water and everyone was in a monstrous combat hall and outside, Beyond the thick windows, Rapture.

*Neona was nowhere to be seen...

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 07:43 PM
(We would appreciate you do not toil with the goddess (read mod) of her golden land..)

The child looked in interest as her land had been submerged into water. Not a matter.. mainly since her 2nd wish to her creator was to remove any water resources. The giant creature delevs both arms into her scalp, slowly penetrating the skull; absorbing more of her wishful power.

The brightness of light seemed to be the cause of the intense heat its as if there were...

SpikeOtacon
Jun 28, 2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr6vcHUkwNw

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/DOUBLESUN.jpg

DOUBLE SUN POWEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEERRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRR

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 07:48 PM
The intense heat had created a sort of evaporation of the overextensive water supply; once again dissolving into nothingness. Her divine wrath was to be met wether it was sanctioned or not.

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 07:49 PM
"Seems like poor Neona put all her eggs in one basket"

As all the water once again vanished, as the Goddess had wished, the land was once again a mass of buildings.

"More for me to destroy"

All weapons firing, T'sew began to, once again, tear down each building individually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR_bLqm_XzY

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 07:57 PM
*still gunning for the fortress, buildings and things coming down around him*

Shit, SHIT, SHIT!. I do not feel like getting crushed right now! *weaving through rubble and destruction*

*He messes with the radio and comes up with this*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlIjrlKIVqg

*with a sense of urgency, he pushes the dirt bike, going as fast as he can now*

NeonaPulsar
Jun 28, 2010, 08:02 PM
*Neona warped to the top of one of the highest towers as the sun faded back to its normal state, then looked down at T'sew now distroying Rapture's buildings one by one

Neona: "Well, that was... creative, useing the sun to vaporize the water...

"Now then, you can't be having too much fun just distorying things... uh-oh...

(Yes, Edit) *Neona steps though a D. Gate to avoid the last wish from the girl*

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 08:19 PM
The girl bent over onto one knee. Fueling the creators power is a huge demand for the young mother. As her third wish she wished for nothing of life to exist. The creature absorbed more of her life force, the once young girl slowly aged with each time the creature stole more power.

The once pleasent trees(or what remained) faded to darkness, all the fields, and meadows slowly became darkness. The agonizing cries of the once citiziens of the world emerged through the ground yearning to escape their hellish fate. (see http://membres.lycos.fr/psoweb/Screens%20ennemis/Dark%20Falz%201.jpg)

All that remained was darkness, and dirty grounds with human bodies lumping around the land.
(edit: No i did not summon Dark Falz, use the scenery as an idea for what has become)

The Last Baron
Jun 28, 2010, 08:25 PM
"Finally, the moment of salvation has come"

T'sew, realizing that the meatbags no longer stood a chance, put away her weapons and settled with Mute City on an open spot of land that overlooked the barren expanse of a world.

"The Goddess has made her decision. I'm glad I could help her along the way."

T'sew had seen this scene many times in her existence and once again prepared for her return the world from which she came.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ro2aerQg

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2010, 08:44 PM
What the hell?!

*Nitro hits a nose and goes tumbling over the bike, spilling onto the ground.*

Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit. I can't stand around, I need to get moving, I'm almost there!

*Nitro summons a pogo stick, and when he jumps he jumps to around ten feet, quickly covering ground, hitting an eyeball and nose, but barely managing to keep his balance*

I'm*pogo*Coming*pogo*for*pogo*YOU*pogo*SEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEETH*pogo*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OlWN8A--Y

Sayara
Jun 28, 2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCTwlQlnqSI&feature=related

With the last wish; the girl crumpled into a heap. She had consumed her own life destroying her own land. The taller creature pulled out its two arms out of her and gathers at the surroundings.

It had killed its host; so it was time for him to go. With the wasteland once was the golden land of Fanworks had become nothing more than a wasteland... like a landfill of waste and misery. Leaving her to rot; the creature vanishes into nothingness for its next host to feed on.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 28, 2010, 08:47 PM
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/YouGotPOWERRRRRRRR.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 29, 2010, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikXDM8PjRA

Capcom vs SNK 2 - Comeback (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw53OjjhmFA#t=4m10s)

Zangief... cheats... baby!

Seth Astra
Jun 29, 2010, 12:22 AM
Uhh... Girl, whoever you are, get me out of here... Something gives me the fealing that we slipped out of the old dimension and into pure chaos... Very bad...

NeonaPulsar
Jun 29, 2010, 03:12 PM
*Neona looks over into the distance from her vantage point on the top of the building to see Seth, who is now racing across the barran landscape, leaving a trail of dust in his wake, and still on his bike.

*She jump off the edge of her tower and warps a pair a brilliant blue wings on to her back and flys down to race next to him, leaving the city of Rapture behind...

Neona: "Hey there seth, its a shame of what happend to my Space in here, guess I'll have to make a new one. Anyway, I heard you were looking for a way out of here, and to what ever life you may have had before getting stuck here...

"I hope you find your memories... * Neona opens two D. Gates, one above the other. Neona flys through the top one, off the create a new Reality gap, and seth drives through the bottom one, and out into the PSO-World...

Nitro Vordex
Jun 29, 2010, 03:57 PM
*takes off his sunglasses*

You'll come to learn that the people of FKL are not to be trifled with. Only through truly understanding the power of spam will you finally become a true PSO-World'er.

Until then, I'll just have to keep doing my job as a Jantor, and continue to...
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2343/horatio4609324536ce4.jpg
Take out the trash.