PDA

View Full Version : [PS2] PSU single player?

Sarthraa
Jun 28, 2010, 03:00 PM
Okay, I love the Phantasy Star Online series, and I'm thinking about getting PSU for the offline play...well, it's not like there's a choice now with the servers being shut down and all. Is it worth it for like, $10, or should I go elsewhere? Well, let's consider this I guess...does it have more content than PSZ? I'm comparing the two because I've clocked in over 40 hours on a single character in PSZ and I'm still going strong. Any thoughts on it?

Oh, how many characters can you make on a single memory card? That's a major concern to me because I like to experiment and try new class and race combos.

fighgunners
Jul 15, 2010, 09:31 AM
not worth one cent, the entire offline experience is just all content that you could possiblely get on PSU but hashed down to about 10% with stats thrown about everywhere.

Sarthraa
Jul 16, 2010, 08:56 AM
not worth one cent, the entire offline experience is just all content that you could possiblely get on PSU but hashed down to about 10% with stats thrown about everywhere.

But...you have 3 offline characters, each are at least Lv 105. Just saying. :-P As of now, I already have the original, as well as the expansion. To me, it's freakin' awesome. Thanks for the reply, though. :-)