PDA

View Full Version : Population increase

dias_flac_0g
Jun 28, 2010, 11:32 PM
I've notice a nice little population increase. Is something going on? xD

I haven't played in a bit (almost a month) and I get on now 9 20 pm and i've notice that there's 2 stars in uni 2 and uni 1 is full.

Around this time before we would only have about 4 stars or almost uni 1 full.

So just wondering what's going on. Or are people starting to realize this is a cool game? :o

icemanh
Jun 28, 2010, 11:45 PM
Supplemental update on its way.

dias_flac_0g
Jun 29, 2010, 12:00 AM
Wow, nice! When is it coming out? I know that they announced it but they never gaved an actual date.

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 29, 2010, 12:01 AM
And the haven't yet. Everyone has re-subbed just to check out my sexy ass characters.

icemanh
Jun 29, 2010, 12:04 AM
Its sega, no one knows when they will release it.

dias_flac_0g
Jun 29, 2010, 12:13 AM
Lame...You had me hyped for a sec...

:(

BIG OLAF
Jun 29, 2010, 12:15 AM
Yeah, I noticed the slight population increase a couple weeks ago. I logged on, went to the Universe Cube, and instinctively hit "down, A" without looking, and was met with the "ERR" noise of a full Universe.

I was all :-o

bupjo
Jun 29, 2010, 01:46 PM
i think it has to do more with the Sonic birthday drops, twin bearclaws boards, etc. usually around this event the population increases. nothing unusual. and i'd be shocked if we get the supplemental update before september. oh well back to Super Mario Galaxy 2

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 29, 2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I noticed the slight population increase a couple weeks ago. I logged on, went to the Universe Cube, and instinctively hit "down, A" without looking, and was met with the "ERR" noise of a full Universe.

I was all :-o

I could see you going, "O.O"

pikachief
Jun 30, 2010, 02:11 PM
i think it has to do more with the Sonic birthday drops, twin bearclaws boards, etc. usually around this event the population increases. nothing unusual. and i'd be shocked if we get the supplemental update before september. oh well back to Super Mario Galaxy 2

I hope we get it before september! Or I wont be able to play it till January >.<

Roberto14
Jun 30, 2010, 09:12 PM
yes cos aoi is free now but not anything like a major population increaase lol more like maybe 100 new ppl lol no 50 lmao

rainreborn
Jun 30, 2010, 09:35 PM
yes cos aoi is free now but not anything like a major population increaase lol more like maybe 100 new ppl lol no 50 lmao

lmao so true... last time i saw a population increase was when there was a super event going on and then i stopped playing xD but im on jp servers now =\

HyperShot-X-
Jul 3, 2010, 11:35 PM
hey, for those who are playing on JP server, what's the latest newbie acct ID# you have seen there? just want a rough idea on how big it is..

Max B
Jul 4, 2010, 12:09 AM
hey, for those who are playing on JP server, what's the latest newbie acct ID# you have seen there? just want a rough idea on how big it is..
Xbox is about 80,000 or so behind.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1237&pictureid=14100

HyperShot-X-
Jul 4, 2010, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the pic, btw were there any duplicate ID's for one same acct. when they merged 2 separate worlds into 1 way back on JP when there used to be 2 separate servers you could log in under the same account? just to be sure..

Resanoca
Jul 4, 2010, 03:39 AM
The account ID should be the same for both gates. I can double check later on.

Crysteon
Jul 4, 2010, 03:55 AM
The account ID should be the same for both gates. I can double check later on.

That's fact, lol...both entrances use the same ID, so if someone BLs you in an entrance you're BL'd in the other one as well D:

Karen Erra
Jul 4, 2010, 04:33 AM
That's fact, lol...both entrances use the same ID, so if someone BLs you in an entrance you're BL'd in the other one as well D:

Yeah, about the ID, that's true, but are you sure about the BL-thing? I remember i had to BL someone on both entrances separtely... :o

Max B
Jul 4, 2010, 04:47 AM
Yeah, about the ID, that's true, but are you sure about the BL-thing? I remember i had to BL someone on both entrances separtely... :o

I do not think I would ever need to b-list anyone in JP PSU considering I can not understand most people.

Resanoca
Jul 4, 2010, 05:02 AM
I do not think I would ever need to b-list anyone in JP PSU considering I can not understand most people.What about me? ;D

Max B
Jul 4, 2010, 05:17 AM
What about me? ;D

O well I still need to b-list you!:argh:

Karen Erra
Jul 4, 2010, 05:30 AM
I do not think I would ever need to b-list anyone in JP PSU considering I can not understand most people.

Believe me, people from PSU EU/US i do understand, and those who have a problem with me, whatever problem that may be and BL me, get BL themselves, i dun care lols...

Resanoca
Jul 4, 2010, 05:49 AM
Believe me, people from PSU EU/US i do understand, and those who have a problem with me, whatever problem that may be and BL me, get BL themselves, i dun care lols......What about me? ;D lol

Karen Erra
Jul 4, 2010, 06:03 AM
...What about me? ;D lol

eh.. you aren't BLed ^^ i'm speakin of other people ^^'' there must happen a lot before I BL someone ;)