PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU What did I buy???!!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 29, 2010, 07:38 AM
Hi all,

I've followed the instructions on how to buy Guardians License. i received confirmation emial....now then. Google Toolbar handily didn't work on Firefox on my work computer. So i've enteered my card details, bought something, not knowing what and got a confirmation email lol. Now if this was anything other than PSU i'd never have been so foolhardy....actually yes I probs would have.

I got an email confirmation so I think its worked. Any JP speaking people know if this is indeed verification of guardians license? This is the email title below:

[PSU イルミナスの野望]イルミナスゲームキー登録完了のお知らせ‏

....Actually i've had a re-think, I think its ok on the purchase page it shows today's date and then a months time ahead. Which I guess is when it expires. Out of interest is this a recurring fee? I hope it is to save the hassle :P

Is there any way to tell if its worked? As in any missions that aren't playable in free version? I got an error message when I tired innocent girl run this morning so I have a feeling that isn't part of the free game? Can anyone confirm :)

Tifa

milranduil
Jun 29, 2010, 07:48 AM
You just purchased your gamekey.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 29, 2010, 07:53 AM
Hi,

Does this mean its the guardians license? I'm so so confused. I just wanna play full version of PSU lol. Have I just bought something I didn't need to?

Tifa

Leilla-chan
Jun 29, 2010, 09:53 AM
game key means you have bought the license to play the game. When you download the game you have it only for a limited time i think like 10 days!?!?. you should have like 5 more tests day now then you can play free course or pay 1000yen for premium course which i think is the "guardian license" you are talking about.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 29, 2010, 10:01 AM
Hiya,

So the code I was given in the email is my monthly subscription? Is that correct? It said today's purchase date and then another field stating a date in a months time. I need to register this ID? It's so confusing. I'll need to read it carefully when I get home as google translation doesn't work on my work PC

Tifa

Mimo
Jun 29, 2010, 11:00 AM
You bought the license to play the game, now you have to buy the subcription. Those are two seperate things that you need in order to just play JP PSU. You don't have to register anything, it automatically goes through. s: I hope you understand :3

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 29, 2010, 11:19 AM
Hiya,

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I'll check as soon as I get home with google translation and get myself the subscription :)

Tifa

Aka
Jun 29, 2010, 12:19 PM
You should be on premium course now if it shows a date for a month's time. When you purchase an Illuminus game key, you are given a certain number of day of premium course(some claim they only got 10 where some got 30) so there's no need to buy your subscription yet. I waited til a day before my initial 30 free days expired to start my subscription.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jun 29, 2010, 12:45 PM
Hiya,

It's all set up now. Thanks so much for the help everyone! I'm busy spamming innocent girl right now. Saving up for the clothes so my char actually looks like Tifa. Once I get some levels up i'd love to meet some of the other english speaking people to do some runs etc.

:)Tifa :)

redroses
Jun 29, 2010, 01:56 PM
Thursday would be a great day to meet up and level.
JPs PSU update for thursday will give Mad creatures and Plains overlord an exp and mp boost for a week. So that is a great oppertunity to level up your character :]