PDA

View Full Version : PSO FSOD Corruption Still Around

altmax
Mar 6, 2003, 01:42 AM
Ok, It didn't happen to me, but my best friend, We were in a locked room tonight in Anteres 01:01. We played through Ult. forest, no problem. We got into Ult. Caves 1, started putting the whoopdown, got to the end of Caves 1, my friend being the crazy force that he is says, "I need fluids.", puts down a pipe, and he's gone, his name is gone, his pipe disappears before I could get to it. I wait around a little while, No Axis. I wait a little longer... still no Axis. So I decide to hang out in the lobby... nothing... So about now.. I'm getting worried about this. I jump on the net here... My friend is on AIM... tells me he got the corruption again. (this is his 3rd time) he lost a level 80 something ranger, a level 60 something force, and this one was level 111 force. So needless to say he is done playing online. I might no longer go online... As my friend put it. "don't get charged for character corruption". I'm beginning to agree with this. This needs to stop... it's getting ridiculous... I know it's trying to stop the hackers, but seriously when it hurts the real people, that's where it sucks. I personally say let the hackers do their business whatever... just so long as SEGA doesn't corrupt my character... Just so I know that if/when I get disconnected for whatever reason... I don't lose my character. I don't mind losing my unequipped... you can replace item/weapons... Characters... you can't. This sucks... I guess that's the best way for me to sum it up. Now PSO stands for Phantasy Star Offline.

rbf2000
Mar 6, 2003, 01:45 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&20