Jun 30, 2010, 01:55 PM
Too soon yo, too soon.

Dhylec
Jun 30, 2010, 02:53 PM
snowman in summer?
mind trix, yo;

Pirrip
Jun 30, 2010, 03:27 PM
Post a picture of Black Frost, and we'll talk.

Randomness
Jun 30, 2010, 04:58 PM
*throws an Ice Vest at Jack Frost*

Lets make him better!

PwNeR
Jun 30, 2010, 05:00 PM
They should make a Jack Frost mag in the next PS game.

Amirite?

Randomness
Jun 30, 2010, 05:01 PM
Eh, can't see it happening, since Megaten is Atlus... (And Jack Frost is basically their mascot)

Would make 3 or 4 of em if it did, though.

Pirrip
Jun 30, 2010, 05:03 PM
Has anyone played Devil Survivor by the way? It's a fantastic game if you like tactic games.

Randomness
Jun 30, 2010, 05:09 PM
Played through thrice, have at least one ending left to see.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
Has anyone played Devil Survivor by the way? It's a fantastic game if you like tactic games.
I got the wrong series, for me anyway, Devil Summoner: Raidou 2.

Bah, so many cuts to an NPC in the middle of a conversation with someone else, who does no change in facial expression but an ellipsis, clearly no reason to cut to that character in the first place(sometimes its the talking cat that doesn't end up talking!). In a 2009 made RP game!

Clearly Atlus' A team wasn't in on dev. this game. :..(

Was tricked into it by $20 price point coming with Raido dressed Jack Frost Plushie dood. He's still in the box.

Should have got that other one with people eating other people for more powers, and Space Jamaicans. Dig. Devil Saga 1 or 2.

Angry_Ryudo
Jun 30, 2010, 06:40 PM
I thought it was B. Jenet "Hee hoo!!!" D:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 30, 2010, 07:01 PM
I thought it was B. Jenet "Hee hoo!!!" D:
Much better than Karin's "Ahh, hoh hoh hoh hoh"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/karin-nx9.gif

A laugh worse than Sagat, man.

Pirrip
Jun 30, 2010, 07:07 PM
Played through thrice, have at least one ending left to see.

I ended up with the Gin/Haru ending... and I honestly think it's the best ending, after reading about the others. I might go back for Amane's route for Loki and Lucifer.

I got the wrong series, for me anyway, Devil Summoner: Raidou 2.

Bah, so many cuts to an NPC in the middle of a conversation with someone else, who does no change in facial expression but an ellipsis, clearly no reason to cut to that character in the first place(sometimes its the talking cat that doesn't end up talking!). In a 2009 made RP game!

Clearly Atlus' A team wasn't in on dev. this game. :..(

Was tricked into it by $20 price point coming with Raido dressed Jack Frost Plushie dood. He's still in the box.

Should have got that other one with people eating other people for more powers, and Space Jamaicans. Dig. Devil Saga 1 or 2.

I think that Atlus has made a lot of good games with good storytelling with slightly less emphasis on graphics. Devil Survivor was made using so little memory compared to a lot of DS games, but the different choices you made in the game make the narrative more interesting.

Digital Devil Saga is also a really good game. It's not quite the same as other Shin Megami Tensei releases... but it's fun all the same.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2010, 02:17 AM
Have played others. Thought about getting Strange Journey, space helmet soldier crew, newest DS one.

Nocturne - gawd damn hard. Even only a few hours in, Dante from Devil May Cry tries to mow me down and pretty much did. And had to fight Thor, Shin Mega Ten version, and in Nocturne, he's 9 feet tall, not some simple Persona 3-4 summon.

Outrider
Jul 1, 2010, 10:31 AM
I've heard a lot of great things about Strange Journey. If you're into old-school dungeon crawling, you should give it a shot.

Kard
Jul 1, 2010, 05:43 PM
He looks happy, but not cruel enough to be a real Clay Fighter...

Randomness
Jul 1, 2010, 05:49 PM
I've heard a lot of great things about Strange Journey. If you're into old-school dungeon crawling, you should give it a shot.

It is absolutely awesome for dungeon crawling. Good difficulty level, too.

And has tons of room for making OP teams of crap, with the usual fusion depth.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2010, 06:51 PM
He looks happy, but not cruel enough to be a real Clay Fighter...
"Watch my hair man!"

But Snowman was like IIRC top tier. So Jack Frost would be up there too.

-

And Dig Dev Saga I found out later was like more of the traditional RPG style, an easier SMT game/series to get into, like that Persona 4. Shouldn't have been cheap, and spent the $30 for Bad Jamaican accent party members!

TalHex
Jul 2, 2010, 12:47 PM
I have devil survivor~

It's hard right up until you get Black Frost in your party and give him five reflects >.>