PDA

View Full Version : Techer Leveling? help

Roberto14
Jun 30, 2010, 09:15 PM
what missions usaully are the best to level up tech pa's like rafoie and gibarta. ?

milranduil
Jun 30, 2010, 09:27 PM
Sleeping Warriors and SEED Express.

Roberto14
Jun 30, 2010, 09:32 PM
Really? i've been trying sakura blast i do get leved up but took me quite a while to level a spell from 12 - 21 took me like 2 hours wtf i think more i lost track

Crysteon
Jun 30, 2010, 09:39 PM
Sakura Blast is pretty good if you know how to use the safe points wisely. SEED Express is great too for the groups of 5-6 monsters, but I dont really like it since Megid can kill you if you run it on S2...unless you have a Vijeri/Resist >_> .

milranduil
Jun 30, 2010, 09:48 PM
Eww S2. I only ran A and S. Never S2 to tech lvl.

Roberto14
Jun 30, 2010, 10:00 PM
Eww S2. I only ran A and S. Never S2 to tech lvl. In you're opinion is it better than sakura blast?

Crysteon
Jun 30, 2010, 10:05 PM

That's you and me, lol....but I know one or two who really run it on S2...cant get it either, but oh well x_x

Max B
Jul 1, 2010, 03:56 AM

I know lol . I never ran S2 to level my techs as you would get knocked around to much.

Aeris the techer
Jul 1, 2010, 08:14 PM
Lol, I'll help you out (seeing as how nobody that has posted knows what to really do).
Begin by doing the mission Sakura blast s2. What you need to do is, while in block one, you need to make sure that the map spawns 4+2 sageeta in the first room. After that, you should have a run mainly consisting of boomas and goboomas (and if you're lucky, you may see some jigoboomas in the last room). The key here is to use the weakest weapons you have while still maintaining a good amount of pp. Surround yourself with the enemies, allow them to follow you into the hidden jagged areas on the map where they may not touch you, and spam away with your techs. That should get you going, you may grow tired of this mission but it is worth it and you may also try sleeping warriors as it is an easy run with large spawns. The problem with any other mission other than Sakura blast is, the enemies are weaker and won't take as many hits, thus giving you less exp for your techs. The map that I explained has many spawns in the 5-6 range which is ideal for tech leveling. I would advise that you use ice armor and a freeze / resist as well.
Lastly and most importantly (and you may already know this) you need to make sure that you are an acrotecher for all spells up to level 30, do not use masterforce until 31+ attack spells, because masterforce drains pp faster than any other class. I would actually recommend using fortetecher for 31-40 so long as you have a har / quick or smart on at all times, you won't notice too big of a difference between FT and MF.
If you need more explicit advice, just let me know.

milranduil
Jul 1, 2010, 09:08 PM
Yes I've leveled two sets of techs completely to 50. I obviously know nothing about the subject.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Jul 2, 2010, 03:57 AM
i can't believe no one has suggested plains overlord s2 on Parum. I leveled all my techs(offensive) to 41 on that run. In almost every area that spawns creatures there is a secret barrier to hide behind wherein the creatures cannot reach you. The enemies are strong enough to withstand a few attacks, but not so strong that the run becomes annoying. On the boss, u can use nosdiga or diga, and he will drop in a few minutes.I have owned the game since the first month it was relased, so i do have a good idea of what i am talking about. Also, on sakura, u have to deal with far more annoying creatures.

Max B
Jul 2, 2010, 04:06 AM
Yes I've leveled two sets of techs completely to 50. I obviously know nothing about the subject.

Of course you don't :D Now be gone with you!:-P

Max B
Jul 2, 2010, 04:06 AM
Sleeping Warriors and SEED Express.
That.

darkante
Jul 2, 2010, 04:20 AM
Before the meltdown of teh oldie server.

I usually spammed Seed Express B or A, those with the weaker foe variants for tech leveling anyway.
Seemed to work quite well.

Suggestion would be to be Cast for this purpose as well.
For maximum efficiency. More hits being more exp.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Jul 2, 2010, 04:32 AM
lol, don't need to be cast as tech spells don't miss unless attcking mother brain with shields up or a few other specific creatures that can raise shields. In such a case, it would not matter what class u were. Your response only applies to fighter and gunner skills.

darkante
Jul 2, 2010, 04:35 AM
What are you talking about? Cast do less tech damage so you can get "more" hits on with tech´s therefor you get more exp for techniques.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Jul 2, 2010, 05:12 AM
Ah, I see the point you were you were making. I believe the person who orignally submitted the question planned on leveling his/her pa's on an established character. Also, the techer could use weaker wands/rods and it would yield a similar outcome and would allow the user to utilize his/her same character. I do apologize for misinterepreting your previous statement, but I would still suggest that the player use weaker rods/wands and run plains overlord s2.

darkante
Jul 2, 2010, 06:28 AM
Yeah, i figured that person would like to do it on one character.
But i´m the type that prefer to get it done with already.

Tech leveling is so painful.
So much effort compared to the other classes.

Not to mention to see all that effort going to waste when the old server did die.
Ouch..:(

bupjo
Jul 2, 2010, 08:47 AM
wow...i'd wonder what the reaction would be if most of the new players had played this game before the expansion. you would not believe how long it use to take to lvl PA's on this game. believe it or not, sega upped the lvling speed i think 2x for techs, 3x for bullets, 2x for the physical PA's. so imagine our (before AOTI) pain trying to level anything. what you can also do and maybe someone brought it up, but if your character isnt too high you could to RESCUING HYUGA in the story mode to level tech too. which ever tech you want to level, depending on how many wands or rods you take with you, add foie for example to each one have at it. but the places the other posters posted are good too. i hope all of our advice helps you. good day.

Roberto14
Jul 7, 2010, 01:48 PM
Yes I've leveled two sets of techs completely to 50. I obviously know nothing about the subject. and how did you do that?

Roberto14
Jul 7, 2010, 01:50 PM
i can't believe no one has suggested plains overlord s2 on Parum. I leveled all my techs(offensive) to 41 on that run. In almost every area that spawns creatures there is a secret barrier to hide behind wherein the creatures cannot reach you. The enemies are strong enough to withstand a few attacks, but not so strong that the run becomes annoying. On the boss, u can use nosdiga or diga, and he will drop in a few minutes.I have owned the game since the first month it was relased, so i do have a good idea of what i am talking about. Also, on sakura, u have to deal with far more annoying creatures. oh reaaly ill try that?

milranduil
Jul 7, 2010, 03:43 PM
i can't believe no one has suggested plains overlord s2 on Parum. I leveled all my techs(offensive) to 41 on that run. In almost every area that spawns creatures there is a secret barrier to hide behind wherein the creatures cannot reach you. The enemies are strong enough to withstand a few attacks, but not so strong that the run becomes annoying. On the boss, u can use nosdiga or diga, and he will drop in a few minutes.I have owned the game since the first month it was relased, so i do have a good idea of what i am talking about. Also, on sakura, u have to deal with far more annoying creatures.

Plains Overlord used to be one of the best spots; hell it's where I did a lot of my tech lvling during V1, but SEED Express is just so much better...the constant groups of 3 or more enemies and little to no running makes it much more efficient.

Of course you don't :D Now be gone with you!:-P

lol

and how did you do that?

SEED Express, and later MAG' S2 when I releveled my techs on the JP server. 4x Lv 165 Booma first spawn every single run is difficult to top compared to most other places. Yeah it gets REALLY boring, but it's very efficient for Ra, Dam, Gi, and Nos techs.

Roberto14
Jul 7, 2010, 11:16 PM
leveling LV11 to LV21 or LV11 to LV31 what mission should i do ? Sakura Blast ? Plains Overlord ? Seed Express ? Which One What Rank??

milranduil
Jul 8, 2010, 12:30 AM
What level/race/class are you going to be to tech lvl? What different % armors do you have both A rank and S rank?

Roberto14
Jul 8, 2010, 12:50 AM
a newman female masterforce ii can switch back to acrotecher and i have a neutral armas but if i go to acrotecher ill have a neutral feril line im lv 105

milranduil
Jul 8, 2010, 01:57 AM
Eww, just use Armas as AT lol. I'd suggest SEED Express A then.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 8, 2010, 01:28 PM
Don't get all defensive adios. multiple opinions are a thing of beauty.

On topic:
for rafoie, I used SEED express on S with a high percent dark armor and a cure freeze (this zeros the megids, AND elimiantes the chance of barta freezing you).

for gibarta, I'd recommend caves if ice. You can get a high % sori-senba CHEAP. Slot the freeze resist and now you can ignore the enemies, and gibarta all day.

If that seems too much, you can always do sleeping warriors. that mission is a staple, and you should be able to fly through it.

Homedogx5
Jul 8, 2010, 11:42 PM
for rafoie i ran MAG, just did the forest and killed the boomas

Roberto14
Jul 9, 2010, 02:34 AM
ok i got ra's and gi's under control how about the dam's

Cleptomaniac
Jul 10, 2010, 02:32 PM
I leveled mine at Seed Express S2 and White Beast S2. I have to be farming for something even if I'm PA leveling. It may have taken me a little while longer but I found some items and didn't get bored with it.

Lolitron
Jul 10, 2010, 03:42 PM
You will want to push square until the button goes on strike and breaks on you.