PDA

View Full Version : Avaturp

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 01:49 AM
People who enjoy that Avatar Airbender show.

Save yourself the agony and skip the film.
M. Night Shyamalan ... blew it

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2010, 02:30 AM
Shamamanon!

There's an old song about this.

Used in Zangief Trolling SRK media "Funny" sections. Cody too with his dashing high kick, ruining a bad Ibuki player using that Turbo... lazy.

-

So you're saying go buy them Avatar Airbizender DVD's on discount, like I got Season 1 for $14 total, bling. And $6 a DVD for random assorted Book 2 is not bad when that movie, $10 or more could be bad dudes?!

Because I will. & not buy that box set one with that special feature about "Who do fans think should have hooked up in this kids show... woweewowzers!"

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 08:48 AM
the movie. That new 3D movie they released.
Don't watch it.

Adriano
Jul 1, 2010, 08:51 AM
Aang is revealed to really be a 30 year old woman Justin Beiber??!

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 08:59 AM
That wouldnt of made the movie any worse than it was already
also
http://aatheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/aasif_avatar.jpg = http://www.wiispace.com/wii-forum/members/keystone-brave-albums-brawl-characters-picture1145-smash-bros-brawl-ganondorf.jpg

Outrider
Jul 1, 2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I heard it kind of blew.

Also, it seems kind of redundant - do we really need a movie that is an adaptation of one season of an animated series that just ended a few years ago? It's like if somebody bought the rights to adapt a webcomic, only to then have it remade as a traditional comic book.

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 10:45 AM
Like Megatokyo?

Palle
Jul 1, 2010, 10:53 AM
Doomed Megalopolis?

Outrider
Jul 1, 2010, 12:59 PM
Like Megatokyo?

Isn't Megatokyo still being done by Fred Gallagher, just it's being published in a book format?

BTW, io9's review of The Last Airbender is amazing:

http://io9.com/5576076/m-night-shyamalan-finally-made-a-comedy

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 01:07 PM
Still a webcomic too.
I wondered about that.

HAVE STUFF ON FOR FREE LEGITLY...

PAY 10 DOLLARS TO BE 28 SEASONS BEHIND?

Ranmaru
Jul 1, 2010, 03:28 PM
I heard this blew WORSE than Dragon Ball. Oh dear.

Lucky for us if we DON'T go, we will be seeing it next week on Nicktoons.

Volcompat321
Jul 1, 2010, 03:35 PM
Ugh, good thing friends back out of going to watch it then.

Going bowling tonight after work, instead.

Ranmaru
Jul 1, 2010, 03:43 PM
Haha have fun. : D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2010, 06:46 PM
the movie. That new 3D movie they released.
Don't watch it.
You don't have to tell me twice.

I have to tell you what I'm saying, thrice. ;)

Skuda
Jul 1, 2010, 09:02 PM
I must watch this.. to see the train wreck.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 1, 2010, 09:44 PM
I heard this blew WORSE than Dragon Ball. Oh dear.

Lucky for us if we DON'T go, we will be seeing it next week on Nicktoons.

the dragon ball movie wasn't bad, if u discount being true to the manga (none of the events in this movie happened based on that though i never read it,m my brother did) it was ok, and having James Marsters gives you an automatic + (spike FTW!) im proly gonna see the sequel too.

Sayara
Jul 1, 2010, 09:44 PM
let it get on netflix first, it isnt worth full admission.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 2, 2010, 01:38 AM
the dragon ball movie wasn't bad, if u discount being true to the manga (none of the events in this movie happened based on that though i never read it,m my brother did) it was ok, and having James Marsters gives you an automatic + (spike FTW!)

let it get on netflix first, it isnt worth full admission.
How much discount we talkin', Discount DVD Dot com, even @ like $2, I'm not buying DBZ live action movie. Sorry Master Roshi Chow Yun Fat hawaii 5-ohoho, dude got paid upfront hopefully.

im proly gonna see the sequel too.
Damn! Gotta talk to you about your movie choices as well, even if this one is much easier, "The sequel is never better" yes, couple examples exist, TMNT2 despite Vanilla Ice cameo, and the Corleone's Godfather story, but usually, always bad.

I liked Predator 2 though, as campy as it is, with Danny Glover way 'too old for' all 'this' Alien 'shit.'

Sayara
Jul 2, 2010, 08:18 AM
Well down here we have a service called Redbox which allows you to rent 1 DVD at $1/Night.

Outrider
Jul 2, 2010, 10:39 AM
Well down here we have a service called Redbox which allows you to rent 1 DVD at $1/Night.

But is it worth even $1?

Sayara
Jul 2, 2010, 11:35 AM
SURE IS BETTER THAN PAYING 16 DOLLARS

Tessu
Jul 2, 2010, 12:50 PM
I read the io9 review. It was hilarious.

Well, this sucks, because all my friends badly wanted to see this movie. And they're going to drag me along, and now I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about Asiadillas while watching it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 2, 2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, news was they kicked Blockbuster of the NYSE... stock price too low baby!

Have rented from that thing, but someone wanted stupid Nick Cage disaster movie, the whitest Mother Earth ever - the aliens were blonde blue eyed people too.

Also they rented 2012, I "raged" my way out of not watching that one. Rotten Tomatoes sux so bad it says... blah blah, "Rotten who?"

New don't always = good, gawd damn!