PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Phantasy Star Phashion Show Cross-X

Arika
Jul 1, 2010, 12:13 PM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9060/banner2010resize.jpg
*this event is Jp server part of Phantasy Star Fashion Show Cross-X*

2 years has passed since the last fashion show (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377). It is unfortunate that the US server was shut down while we were waiting for more clothes to release.
JP server, however, has released so many clothes since supplemental update. To count with how many people start on JP server recently, we find that this is very suitable time for our new coming fashion show to begin!

Event Details
Sunday July 18th 9 am-central US time
Dallgan Plazza
Universe 1

Event Host/Moderator
Arika
-If you have any question, please ask me first!-

Master of Ceremony
Arika & Ami
-experienced M.C. from the last event -

Judges
Ryudo
Mimo
ashley50
Mike
-four respective judges from Fashion group-

Photographer/Video maker
Ryno
-call Ryno, if anybody want extra screen shot-

Main Prizes
=SpinTail Diska 41% 6/10= (http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9435/31743393.jpg)
=Love inferno 5/10= (http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1580/psuilluminus20100629105.jpg)
=Sneak Whip Medusa 24% 0/10= (http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3222/psuilluminus20100615232.jpg)
-Top 3 winners will be awards with above prizes. The one with higher rank will be able to select prize first-
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9435/31743393.th.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/31743393.jpg/)http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1580/psuilluminus20100629105.th.jpg (http://img28.imageshack.us/i/psuilluminus20100629105.jpg/)http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3222/psuilluminus20100615232.th.jpg (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/psuilluminus20100615232.jpg/)

Special Prizes
=Everybody who participate as models will be able to run in GC Legacy of Light missions for one free run=
=Ryudo 3D picture with your winner character as a model=
= Armas line for the bonus round winner=

Contest Outline
[spoiler-box]Winners will be chosen on the combination of 4 themed rounds.

1st Round
"The Sexy Round"
This is your first task on the event. see if you can make judges either male or female feel like to go dance with you or not.

2nd Round
"The Cute Round"
Hey, you little brat out there, this is time for loli and shota okay? No worry for the big guy either, since we care more about what you dress than your size.

3rd Round
"The Coolness"
We order you to be as cool as possible here! be cool and be cold!

Final Round
"Yourself"
Bring your favorite outfit here, and show us what you are, you can prepare some small RP talk in this to boost the mood also. No need to be the outfit you usually wear, just which outfit would describe your character best?

Bonus Round
"???"
-might happen only if we have sufficient time, everybody should try to be on time with no delay!-[/spoiler-box]

Map

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7503/map11p.jpg http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1399/map12t.jpg
*check point with number indicate that you need to do a posing*
*Please walk slowly and let all the judges have their time to load your character graphic + see you clearly*

Scoring
Fit the theme -4 point-
Fit on yourself -4 point-
Model walking -1 point-
Original combine -1 point-
-we will sum up the score from both 4 rounds and also all 4 judges-

Q&A

Q: Can you explain more on the score part?
A: "Fit on theme" means that you wearing describe the theme well. If they ask you to look sexy, you have to look sexy and not try to look like a loli. "Fit on yourself" means that it must be something that look good on you too. "Model walking" is an extra score if you walk on stage slowly and properly just like what any model should do. And the last, "Original combine" is another extra score for the person who wear different part from different set from top to bottom.

Q: So I have to wear original combo?
A: No you don't have too. It only add one score to you, and it is not worth that make you lose any score from "fit on theme/yourself". I don't think there will be people who can actually get 10 score from most of judges, but yes, if you have to wear original combo if you aim for max score.

Q: each round we allowed to change clothes, but how about hair, face, skincolor?
A: As long as you can do all that within 5 min changing time. And it must be same character name

-Post your question here, and we will answer you-
*Please register your name here to participate in the event as model contestants*

[B]To notify all contestants in the real date.

-Please try to arrive there 15 min earlier than the start time (8:45 AM central-time)
-Please check the contest outline and prepare your clothes before hand.
-During the cat walk, please try to do it as slow as you can so that judges can load your character graphic completely before you walk pass them.
-Please ask me or any judges if you have any questions.
-Please do not use public chat while M.C. (me) is talking. You all can set up party chat with anyone you want to chat with. This also including all the audiences.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8161/grouppicture.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/unnamedxn.jpg/)
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9779/phanshiongroupperfect.jpg

Ryno
Jul 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
im ready for it!

pikachief
Jul 1, 2010, 12:21 PM
Cool event :D I <3 fashion shows :)

But, umm, is there ever gonna be a cross-server version of this? Like we post pictures of our characters onto the site and u judge the pictures??? :)

Mimo
Jul 1, 2010, 12:24 PM
Neat idea Pikachief.. but it would be hard to support Xbox prizes x.x Hard to find ppl that will sponsor... unless you guys like drawings and 3D models of your char? XD..

Mebbe Ryno could donate.. *cough* XD

Arika
Jul 1, 2010, 12:30 PM
Please register your name ahead in this thread, we need at least 10 register to consider starting the event.

and if any of you want to be a model but can't come on Saturday, you can tell us. We might consider change it to Sunday if it is agreed by majority.

TenebriS
Jul 1, 2010, 12:35 PM
I would like participate with

Name: Noin Claude
Race: CAST
ID: 10176007

I hope much people join this :D

redroses
Jul 1, 2010, 12:37 PM
Please Register me, >Amai< as model!

I don't know yet who I will be using, wish I could participate with 3 chars lol XD
I am really excited about this and look very much forward to it!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jul 1, 2010, 12:41 PM
Hiya,

I'd like to register Tifa for the model contest please :)

Thanks,

Tifa

Phaesphora
Jul 1, 2010, 12:48 PM
...but it would be hard to support Xbox prizes...
If you end up with Xbox contestants, I have about 70M and nothing to spend it on. I don't know what kind of prize that would buy, though.

PM me if help is needed.

Kenbog
Jul 1, 2010, 01:18 PM
TenebriS is forcing me to participate by blackmail so I am joining as well with:

name: Dustina
race: beast
ID: 10187670

Karen Erra
Jul 1, 2010, 01:24 PM
Name: Karen Erra
Race: Newman
ID: 10176030

:D

Arika
Jul 1, 2010, 01:26 PM
If you end up with Xbox contestants, I have about 70M and nothing to spend it on. I don't know what kind of prize that would buy, though.

PM me if help is needed.

interesting, I ll contact you later soon when I make a plan.

@Pikacheif, you too!

Mimo
Jul 1, 2010, 01:27 PM
@Kenbog: Aww don't say that! Join because you want to! It will be fun, here at the fashion group, we're all about fun and good tiems!! XD..

@Nightingale: Thanks for the nice gesture, we will mail you soon once we've come to a decision. Thanks again :)

TenebriS
Jul 1, 2010, 02:09 PM
he just jokes around :P dont be afraid, he really looks forward it ;3

I'm sure that will be fun :D

pikachief
Jul 1, 2010, 02:17 PM
oh i'd love to be in it even if I couldnt win anything :) I find fashion shows fun :D

EDIT: I can donate 50 mil if u do happen to do a cross-server thing :)

SuKKrl
Jul 1, 2010, 02:56 PM
Seems interesting. :)

I've only been to one contest so I will watch this time to see if I get the hang on how it works.

Max B
Jul 1, 2010, 03:07 PM
I will participate Max B

Arika
Jul 1, 2010, 11:29 PM
Update the contestants list :

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa (Tifa you play on JP server?)
-Kenbog
-Max B

Just in case if we couldn't get enough contestants in time of 10th July. I would like registered contestants to repost again if they also available at 11th July or 17th July or not. (I will fine the day that match most schedule)

TenebriS
Jul 2, 2010, 01:48 PM
A question, each round we allowed to change clothes, but how about hair, face, skincolor and so on?

Arika
Jul 3, 2010, 01:10 AM
As long as it is on the same character, you can change anything.

Be aware of time limited too. we can't let audience wait too long between each round. so you guys have to do the quick change within 5 min. (real life model only take 10 sec to change outfit anyway)

Karen Erra
Jul 3, 2010, 02:02 AM
As long as it is on the same character, you can change anything.

Be aware of time limited too. we can't let audience wait too long between each round. so you guys have to do the quick change within 5 min. (real life model only take 10 sec to change outfit anyway)

5 Minutes sounds good, should be enough to create something good-looking. Looking forward to this event :3

Arika
Jul 3, 2010, 07:57 AM
U can plan outfit ahead actually. It was why we post the thheme except bonus round

Karen Erra
Jul 3, 2010, 08:22 AM
Yeah i know :3 I have already some ideas in my head ^^;

Ethateral
Jul 3, 2010, 08:46 AM
Well, if there is a cross-over for the 360 servers, I have a capture card that I can use to record participants. =) I'd also want to join too, haha. Let me know if it happens. :P

Arika
Jul 3, 2010, 10:28 PM
Ethateral, that will be a big help when we start the cross-event.

Now, the final question here is that
"Is there any contestant who won't be able to come for 18th July?"

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B

because if we will do anything for cross event, this need to delay to 18th July.

Kenbog
Jul 4, 2010, 03:41 AM

That depend on what time it starts, I live in the GMT+2 timezone,I'm not home during noon and cant stay to long in the night since I have to work the day after that.
Why do it on a Sunday anyway?

Max B
Jul 4, 2010, 04:40 AM

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B

because if we will do anything for cross event, this need to delay to 18th July.

It depends I do not know yet but I will keep you informed.

Karen Erra
Jul 4, 2010, 05:33 AM

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B

Can't tell you right now if the 18th would work for me ... Can be I have to do some business there, but i'm not sure lol

VectormanX
Jul 4, 2010, 07:11 AM
*signs*

Arika
Jul 4, 2010, 10:49 AM
@everybody, the time will be the same as what I posted in the first page : 9 AM central US time.
-it is morning if you live in US
-it is evening if you live in EU
-it is night if you live in Asian

I think most people usually stays at home for Sunday morning-evening right?

Can't tell you right now if the 18th would work for me ... Can be I have to do some business there, but i'm not sure lol

Oh, well, I asked Tenebris and he said both you 2 should be fine. Anyway, please confirm to me again as soon as you know. 10th July is too hurry if we will do something for xbox. and 17th July will lose us 2 contestants, so I aim for 18th July. hope you can make it :(

Karen Erra
Jul 4, 2010, 12:42 PM
@everybody, the time will be the same as what I posted in the first page : 9 AM central US time.

Oh, well, I asked Tenebris and he said both you 2 should be fine. Anyway, please confirm to me again as soon as you know. 10th July is too hurry if we will do something for xbox. and 17th July will lose us 2 contestants, so I aim for 18th July. hope you can make it :(

gonna take a look if i can make it, will give you further information, once i know more

pikachief
Jul 4, 2010, 01:39 PM

idk some people have church sunday mornings :P

I wouldnt be able to do it as im not able to get online on Sunady until around 1:30PM :/

Kenbog
Jul 4, 2010, 05:09 PM

I have friends over every Sunday till 6PM or later, why did you change from Saturday to Sunday?

Arika
Jul 4, 2010, 10:13 PM
I have friends over every Sunday till 6PM or later, why did you change from Saturday to Sunday?

because there are 2 candidates that said they can come for sure if it is on Sunday.
(your friends come 6 PM? that is about the time event near end actually if you time zone is Germany.)

@Pikacheif, no worry lol. xbox version is not live show event.

Kenbog
Jul 5, 2010, 10:31 AM
because there are 2 candidates that said they can come for sure if it is on Sunday.
(your friends come 6 PM? that is about the time event near end actually if you time zone is Germany.)

no no they come at 1PM and stay until 6 PM but, I see what I can do to make it to PSU at 4PM.

TenebriS
Jul 6, 2010, 11:15 AM
The 18th is ok for me and Karen :)

Karen Erra
Jul 6, 2010, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I can confirm the date. Will be okay for me.

Arika
Jul 6, 2010, 09:51 PM
okay, then the date is set to be 18th then! :)

I will post more detail of cross-event today.

Lolitron
Jul 6, 2010, 09:53 PM
You spelled fashion wrong...

ashley50
Jul 6, 2010, 10:08 PM
You spelled fashion wrong...

It is not a misspelling, it is intended to be that way.

Pha(ntasy) + (Fa)shion = Phashion

Arika
Jul 6, 2010, 10:11 PM
Phashion is the combination of Fashion + Phantasy.

It is also the name of link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=50)

Anyway, that was just initial name to use when I made the thread. Now that the cross-event is happening, the name will be changed soon. (this thread will have a lot of update once I post up xbox version)

Arika
Jul 7, 2010, 09:59 AM
Okay, this thread has been fully updated. (front page)

now, it has detail of how to walk/how to sit in the real event

if you have any question, please ask and I will add them on Q&A.

current models :

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B
-vectorman-X

I think we still need more models! D:

this is the map
[spoiler-box]
Map

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7503/map11p.jpghttp://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1399/map12t.jpg
*check point with number indicate that you need to do a posing*
*Please walk slowly and let all the judges have their time to load your character graphic + see you clearly*[/spoiler-box]

LP_Phoenix
Jul 7, 2010, 11:12 AM
my problem is.....there a festival in my howe town from 15th to 18th...and i think i wont come home to participate in this event, cause a friend is coming as well...ill see what i can do, maybe i have a chance...but just maybe, okay? and eh u said just one character...but its okay if its from E1 or E2 right?

Arika
Jul 7, 2010, 11:29 AM
It is okay for any character in either E1 or E2. but just choose one tho.

RebhtheDark
Jul 8, 2010, 03:57 AM
Oh I love fashion shows ^^ to bad i just made my JP-PSU acct so i dont have any clothes to participate but ill be the to see it! Ill be cheering for everyone ^^ ( I will join the XBox one though)

Arika
Jul 9, 2010, 11:35 AM
So anymore people wanna register for model? kidda still want more.

When I got online today, my JP friend told me that he might be able to get another JP friend enter lol :D

I can treat everybody who register as models for GC run after the event as a bonus!!

Titan
Jul 10, 2010, 10:34 AM
I will register my character:

[spoiler-box][spoiler-box][spoiler-box]Katy[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Leilla-chan
Jul 10, 2010, 10:37 AM
sooo many spoiler boxes @_@

Shou
Jul 10, 2010, 11:22 AM
I have tommorow off. Ill submit some looks then! :D

Male newman entry!

Arika
Jul 10, 2010, 12:18 PM
I have tommorow off. Ill submit some looks then! :D

Male newman entry!

the Date is Sunday 18th, we are doing live show! :D
you can prepare costume to wear since tomorrow tho!

Shou
Jul 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
Event Details
Sunday July 18th 9 am-central US time
Dallgan Plazza
Universe 1

The day I move to a new apartment ;_;

I won't be able to make it but I will at least contribute some pictures. Sorry!

Arika
Jul 11, 2010, 11:21 PM
oh, alright, that is pity :(
What about bobbi then? model walk suit you! ;)

On another Note, Mike offer JP-only item code for koltova madoog :
it is not strong, but worth to get it as collection. since you can't really get it in normal way
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1153&pictureid=14177

I will do a little mini-game during the event for this prize, everybody who come to the event will have the chance to get it.

TenebriS
Jul 12, 2010, 03:24 AM
sweet!

hehe its adorable, i like it.

So with everybody you mean all models, the audience are adience+models? :S

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 04:34 AM
lol nerds

If that is not the pot calling the kettle black then I do not know what is.
Also gib me koltova now can use for my AT.

Arika
Jul 12, 2010, 07:58 AM
models + audiences. Since models already have many prizes

LP_Phoenix
Jul 12, 2010, 09:35 AM
okay...i think it will work for me on sunday....i think its 3 pm for me in germany right? O.o i hope it wont take hours to model ...otherwise i need to go earlier...but im a model XD and no risk no fun....
im coming with my cast ... lp phoenix .... id 10176185
cause everyone can model with a female character...lots of different sets of dresses etc...but only a good and long time playing castplayer can model as a cast XD u will see

redroses
Jul 15, 2010, 10:00 AM
If I am not mistaken, it will be 4pm for germany.

Also there is no problem with participating as a male model. The more different kind of models we have, the better the event will be!

I am really excited about seeing all of the different outfits you all will have :3

LP_Phoenix
Jul 15, 2010, 10:29 AM
4pm? i thought 3pm....how long do u think we will need for the whole event? i would leave about 5 pm....thats what i meant when i told u, i have something to do on sunday O.o

Kenbog
Jul 15, 2010, 11:20 AM
4pm? i thought 3pm....how long do u think we will need for the whole event? i would leave about 5 pm....thats what i meant when i told u, i have something to do on sunday O.o

I also didn't liked the date....
I might come on later then expected...

Arika
Jul 15, 2010, 11:29 AM
The day is too close, so we can't change anything about time anymore now.

@ LP, we don't know about the duration yet. as we see amount of contestants we have here, it is possible to last only one hour to 5 pm. but well, it is also to last longer until 6 pm too. so we really don't know about that. and if Kenbog said he need to come a little late, then it will have more delay.

@Kenbog ; I understand that everybody have their own schedule, but I hope you will try to come within time :)

redroses
Jul 15, 2010, 12:29 PM
My fiance, Droma will be entering as model!

Arika
Jul 15, 2010, 11:45 PM
current models :

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B
-vectorman-X
-LP pheonix
-Droma
-Katy
-Luu

-In case, if anybody has to leave early, you will still be able to receive the prize GC run later and have your fun time. but you can't win the grand prize if you don't finish final round first. (which is obvious)

-I also would like all the model to be there 30 min early, so that I can brief the walking detail first and so that we don't have much delay.
(It will be easier to explain if you check the map on front page ahead too)

Titan
Jul 16, 2010, 07:54 PM
current models :

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B
-vectorman-X
-LP pheonix
-Droma

You're missing at least 1 name... :sheep:

Mimo
Jul 16, 2010, 07:59 PM
^Who? Somebody named "Sheep"? XD jk jk. I wonder if there's gonna be more contestants on pc side... Hum..! I hope more ppl decide to join in. :]

Arika
Jul 16, 2010, 11:07 PM
Oh yeah, because I wasn't sure which char will you enter? so it is Katy or Michi? u never answer me! :o

Arika
Jul 17, 2010, 01:06 AM
To notify all contestants in the real date.

-Please try to arrive there 15 min earlier than the start time (8:45 AM central-time)
-During the cat walk, please try to do it as slow as you can so that judges can load your character graphic completely before you walk pass them.
-Please do not use public chat while M.C. (me) is talking. You all can set up party chat with anyone you want to chat with. This also including all the audiences.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4219/unnamedxn.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/unnamedxn.jpg/) you should check Contest Outline here and prepare clothes first too :
[spoiler-box]Winners will be chosen on the combination of 4 themed rounds.

1st Round
"The Sexy Round"
This is your first task on the event. see if you can make judges either male or female feel like to go dance with you or not.

2nd Round
"The Cute Round"
Hey, you little brat out there, this is time for loli and shota okay? No worry for the big guy either, since we care more about what you dress than your size.

3rd Round
"The Coolness"

Final Round
"Yourself"
Bring your favorite outfit here, and show us what you are, you can prepare some small RP talk in this to boost the mood also. No need to be the outfit you usually wear, just which outfit would describe your character best?

Bonus Round
"???"
-might happen only if we have sufficient time, everybody should try to be on time with no delay!-[/spoiler-box]

unicorn
Jul 17, 2010, 01:08 AM
I received an invitation to this event! I would most certainly love to enter Ruu or my alt Bijou :D

Arika
Jul 17, 2010, 01:18 AM
okay,

add you into the list of contestants

Titan
Jul 17, 2010, 05:26 AM
Oh yeah, because I wasn't sure which char will you enter? so it is Katy or Michi? u never answer me! :o

:etongue::etongue::etongue::etongue::etongue:

I did answer you but you skipped me. :-?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2508133&postcount=47

redroses
Jul 17, 2010, 06:52 AM
Arika, do we have to say which character we will participate with beforehand, or can we just show up to the event with the char we will use?

Arika
Jul 17, 2010, 08:11 AM
Arika, do we have to say which character we will participate with beforehand, or can we just show up to the event with the char we will use?

you should say.

redroses
Jul 17, 2010, 08:54 AM
Alright, because I will be participating with Peorth! <3

イーマー
Jul 17, 2010, 11:03 AM
Is it too late for me to enter? Ill be entering with Iimaa (Which is also my forum name)

Arika
Jul 17, 2010, 11:57 AM
Is it too late for me to enter? Ill be entering with Iimaa (Which is also my forum name)

never too late until the contest start :)

*add*

Mimo
Jul 17, 2010, 08:23 PM
The event is near! Hope everyone will enjoy the community service and have a blast at collecting prizes. It is also a great way to meet up with other US players! So if anyone is interested in partying with more peoples and making friends, come and swap cards and stay for the show. n.n

Goodluck guys and gals :]

Aka
Jul 18, 2010, 12:13 AM
If I can make it, I'll probably take part as Senbon/Xecty, depending on the round.

OG Corp.
Jul 18, 2010, 12:23 AM
I suppose I'll be participating with "OG Billy" then... If its not too late?

RebhtheDark
Jul 18, 2010, 12:44 AM
I'll be there to watch. If i wake up early enough lol XD

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 01:17 AM
I suppose I'll be participating with "OG Billy" then... If its not too late?

okay, I ll add you. but please read the notify too, you should design clothes for each theme ahead.

Karen Erra
Jul 18, 2010, 02:49 AM
shall we all come already in the first rounds outfit, or do we have time to change clothes before the first round starts?

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 03:21 AM
shall we all come already in the first rounds outfit, or do we have time to change clothes before the first round starts?

just come with it and hide yourself in models seats lol.

goldbrease
Jul 18, 2010, 03:46 AM
ahh another fashion show!
ow i so wish they hadn't closed our beloved us servers!
its almost show time for you guys i guess so this is a rather late introduction, but i was the second place winner (and the only male winner) of the first fashion show.
let me see, ahh here is a picture for you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/goldbrease/psu20080714134817090sl9.jpg
i'm the second place winner in the middle, to the left is our first place winner and to the right is the third place winner.
I almost wish i could be a judge since i can't compete, but that would be really hard since i don't have a jp account.
so i will be waiting for the after show pics from everyone, i will give my own judgments as well. i can't give any prizes thou since i don't have a jp account.

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 03:54 AM
Goldbrease you should try JP server on free mode!

btw, ashley50 who is doing judge in this contest is the one who win that above event two years ago.

goldbrease
Jul 18, 2010, 04:11 AM
Goldbrease you should try JP server on free mode!

btw, ashley50 who is doing judge in this contest is the one who win that above event two years ago.

jp servers have a free mode? just how free is it? like reach level 10 then your locked till you pay free? well even so i would have no hope of leveling enough and gaining enough cash in time for the show. i would probably also get lost in the see of Japanese text since i can't read it.

anyways i don't want to clog up the thread on this subject.

if anyone would like i bet arika could dig up more pictures from the first show. I lost most of mine due to a virus.

TenebriS
Jul 18, 2010, 04:13 AM
jp servers have a free mode? just how free is it? like reach level 10 then your locked till you pay free? well even so i would have no hope of leveling enough and gaining enough cash in time for the show. i would probably also get lost in the see of Japanese text since i can't read it.

anyways i don't want to clog up the thread on this subject.

if anyone would like i bet arika could dig up more pictures from the first show. I lost most of mine due to a virus.

Free means you can play as long as you want till 180, but you ahve no acces to room, and you cant play rares(but you can winn them)
The japanese isnt so hard, you learn it after a while and there are enough websites that help you with it.

goldbrease
Jul 18, 2010, 04:56 AM
Free means you can play as long as you want till 180, but you ahve no acces to room, and you cant play rares(but you can winn them)
The japanese isnt so hard, you learn it after a while and there are enough websites that help you with it.

so you can use your room/storage or any rare items? doesn't seem worth it as a few runs would fill your inventory up.

TenebriS
Jul 18, 2010, 05:14 AM
your common box can hold up to 100 items and you can get all from the common box with all 4 chars

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 05:30 AM
List of contestants :

-Tenebris.
-Amai
-Karen
-Tifa
-Kenbog
-Max B
-vectorman-X
-LP pheonix
-Droma
-Ruu
-ヒロ (JP contestant)
-イーマー
-OG billy
Event theme:

Winners will be chosen on the combination of 4 themed rounds.

1st Round
"The Sexy Round"

2nd Round
"The Cute Round"

3rd Round
"The Coolness"

Final Round
"Yourself"

Bonus Round
"???"
-might happen only if we have sufficient time, everybody should try to be on time with no delay!-Notification :

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4219/unnamedxn.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/unnamedxn.jpg/)

OG Corp.
Jul 18, 2010, 06:13 AM
Oh god... Iam so sorry it looks like I posted in the wrong thread lol....

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 08:26 AM
UNIVERSE 1 is FULL Please move to UNIVERSE 2

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 08:57 AM
Queue for models:
(arrange by who arrive first)

No,1 Noin Claude
No.2 Peorith
No.3 Karen Erras
No.4 LP Pheonix
No.5 Droma
No.6 Hero
No.7 Imma
No.8 Cereberus.
No.9 Juken
No.10 Midori.
No.11 Ruu

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 10:39 AM
Bonus Map
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/PSU%20art/SmidgeMap01.png (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5548/map22.jpg)

Arika
Jul 18, 2010, 01:12 PM
Before sleep! Good time!

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4627/62049530.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1997/82818297.jpg

DieannaKill
Jul 18, 2010, 06:08 PM
1st The Sexy Round
[spoiler-box]
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1333/38134532.png[/spoiler-box]

2nd The Cute Round
[spoiler-box]
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8619/62562722.png[/spoiler-box]

3rd The Coolness Round
[spoiler-box]
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/133/63181619.png[/spoiler-box]

??? Bonus Round
[spoiler-box]
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8085/bonusround.png[/spoiler-box]

Final Round, Yourself
[spoiler-box]
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6456/toyrself.png[/spoiler-box]

Here ar the picture's sorry had to post it like this cus theres to many picture's -.-
And also sorry some of the pictures arent very good :( im realy sorry :s

Here ar some other pictures :)
[spoiler-box]
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1330/2dfgg.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2432/judge.png

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4205/start.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed this Event :)

Ryno
Jul 18, 2010, 06:26 PM
wheres me? jk :P

DieannaKill
Jul 18, 2010, 06:33 PM
wheres me? jk :P

There's you lol ;P
[spoiler-box]
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9715/psu20100718183909610.jpg[/spoiler-box]

イーマー
Jul 18, 2010, 06:37 PM
Nice! How do you get such close up shots? ._.

Ryno
Jul 18, 2010, 08:05 PM
There's you lol ;P
[spoiler-box]
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9715/psu20100718183909610.jpg [/spoiler-box]

aha! so thats why you were staring at me... lol...

here are my photos i didn't take much though since i was late... but better late than never. :D

[spoiler-box]
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion6.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/psu20100718_132236_074.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion7-1.jpg

Miray only one jumping here

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion1-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion10.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion11.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion12.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion13.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion14.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion19.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion2.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion3.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion4.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion5.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion9.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion15.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion16-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion17-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion18.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion20.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Phasion21.jpg

[/spoiler-box]

goldbrease
Jul 18, 2010, 11:18 PM
mirai, either it being funny or your first round image is corrupted.
I see some very nice designs.... and one person who i have no clue about literally made me think what the fudge?! and on e get up that screamed mad scietist.
there also a black cast with shoulders big enough to block a hallway (are those as heavy as they look?)

no picture of the 3 winners?

well as the contestants probably learned male casts have an extremly hard time with fashions meeting your criteria for each round is hard, male biologicals also have it rough as its very hard to make a cute look and a sexy lok, even more so if your chibi. female casts also have a hard time but its easier for them them male casts. females in general have the largest selection of clothing, however some people might say most of it is very revealing or some would say slutty.

I give a round of applause to everyone who entered. you showed your style, your creativity, and your courage.

DieannaKill
Jul 19, 2010, 12:07 AM
mirai, either it being funny or your first round image is corrupted.
I see some very nice designs.... and one person who i have no clue about literally made me think what the fudge?! and on e get up that screamed mad scietist.
there also a black cast with shoulders big enough to block a hallway (are those as heavy as they look?)

no picture of the 3 winners?

well as the contestants probably learned male casts have an extremly hard time with fashions meeting your criteria for each round is hard, male biologicals also have it rough as its very hard to make a cute look and a sexy lok, even more so if your chibi. female casts also have a hard time but its easier for them them male casts. females in general have the largest selection of clothing, however some people might say most of it is very revealing or some would say slutty.

I give a round of applause to everyone who entered. you showed your style, your creativity, and your courage.

The first round image is not corrupted, it loads up fine for me, there is no pictures of the 3 winners, well i already posted a lot of pictures, im sure Arika, Ryno or the Judge's will poste more pictures soon.

Mike
Jul 19, 2010, 12:35 AM
What's the name of the tool you're using to stamp out names? I can never seem to remember what it's called.

Mimo
Jul 19, 2010, 01:02 AM
Miray your pictures are broken :\

[spoiler-box]

Models :3
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/contestants.jpg

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/ppl01.jpg

Friendly folks :3
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/ppl03.jpg

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Mimosathesecret/ppl02.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Had lots of fun at the event :] Nice work all around and I know it was tough waking up early in the morning or staying up late XD Everyone who showed up gave good effort n.n

Karen Erra
Jul 19, 2010, 04:27 AM
Event was nice, thanks a lot to the organizers of the Phasion Show!

Arika
Jul 19, 2010, 05:41 AM
Although it was nervous at first, the event went very successful.

Despite 3 candidates who registered couldn't shown up in time, we have 3 new JP candidates. And there are many JP audiences who come to this event. I think there were around 40% of the population who are JP users at first, until some starting to leave because our event run until 2 Am on their time zone ^^; (still majority stays until the end tho!)

Result :
The winner of the event = Peorth (From EU)
received : Medusa whip
2nd winner = Juken (From JP)
received : Love inferno
3rd winner = Karen Erras (From EU)
received : Spintail Diska.

and the winner of the bonus round is Hiro (From JP)
received : [b] Armas Line

DieannaKill
Jul 19, 2010, 07:26 AM
Miray your pictures are broken :\

My pictures where posted in my ImageShack account, they seem to work fine for me. dont know why other ppl cant see them.

Mike
Jul 19, 2010, 07:28 AM
I can see them.

TenebriS
Jul 19, 2010, 07:33 AM
same to me, i can see em all :o

Here Pictures of the event i took myself

People preparing for the cute round:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1198&pictureid=14274[/SPOILER-BOX]

And some of the people in the bonus rounds economy style :D
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1198&pictureid=14275[/SPOILER-BOX]

redroses
Jul 19, 2010, 09:28 AM
The different styles/outfits I wore with Peorth for the event :}

Sexy
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSU%20Stuff/psu20100719_115747_001.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Cute
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSU%20Stuff/psu20100719_120048_002.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Cool
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSU%20Stuff/psu20100719_120417_003.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yourself
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSU%20Stuff/psu20100719_115421_000.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Bonus Round
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSU%20Stuff/psu20100719_120628_004.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

TenebriS
Jul 19, 2010, 11:43 AM
O look there, we have a winner, and omg she is so sexy :O

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/fashionwinner.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

(sorry judges, you kinda pixeled, i didnt have screens of ya :x)

Mike
Jul 20, 2010, 07:02 PM
I are pixels!

I have a bunch of crappy shots I'm currently editing. I hope to have them up soon.

Mike
Jul 21, 2010, 03:01 AM
I was going to go through and erase the names of all the people in these shots but that was too annoying to go through with. I'll just post em raw, more or less.

Before the show
[spoiler-box]
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1822-30-05-48.jpg

People staring to gather

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-02-37-66.jpg

Lining up to watch

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-02-48-35.jpg

More people lining up to watch (and some nasty resynthesis work)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-03-03-81.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-03-16-49.jpg

Models starting to get together.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-12-13-47.jpg

Models

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-12-20-94.jpg

More models

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-18-29-59.jpg

Master of Ceremonies / Adder Extra Letters to People's Names.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-24-44-45.jpg

Doing a test walk
[/spoiler-box]

Round 1
[spoiler-box]
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-28-00-53.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-29-19-53.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-32-35-94.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-34-01-26.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-35-15-44.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-36-58-65.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-38-40-08.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-42-03-36.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-44-03-94.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-46-10-79.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Round 2
[spoiler-box]
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-54-50-84.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-56-18-67.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-57-49-10.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1823-59-11-32.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-00-23-38.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-00-27-76.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-01-42-01.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-04-11-22.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-06-02-46.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-07-54-01.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-09-19-81.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Round 3
[spoiler-box]
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-17-48-17.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-19-09-57.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-20-32-60.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-21-59-15.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-23-28-47.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-25-09-66.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-26-36-68.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-28-07-93.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-29-22-29.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/z026445/psu/PsuIlluminus2010-07-1900-30-52-47.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

That's it really. I didn't take any pictures of the later rounds since it was a bit more participation intensive.

Arika
Jul 22, 2010, 09:45 AM
Better late than never, and here is my part of the pictures I have taken.

Normal Rounds:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/883/x01.jpg
First Candidate all the time!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5374/x02v.jpg
Karen try to show her sexyness.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2374/x03h.jpg
Mike praise Amai changing speed.

Bonus and Final rounds:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6041/x05.jpg
During 10 min break, judges come out and dance to entertain audience!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6100/x06xs.jpg
Start of Bonus rounds!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3964/x07m.jpg
Checking contestants.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5811/x08e.jpg
Bonus rounds

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4161/x10.jpg
More bonus rounds.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7579/x04s.jpg
distant view.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7352/x09.jpg
another distant view.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2015/x11a.jpg
Mike's mini-game.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6329/99735655.jpg
Jump Jump!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/273/62949176.jpg
After party!

And the finale....

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8161/grouppicture.jpg

Thank you all for participation! :D
we have near 50 people around the peak time!, which is more than expected. The event went successfully well!