PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any idea when the next event will be ?

WeeWardle
Jul 1, 2010, 10:10 PM
I have just recently came back to psu after a couple months break. I am wondering if there will be any events soon to take people away from White beast as some things never change anyone with any information would be greatly appreciated thanks p.s sorry for any spelling mistakes as I am typing on my iPod and the keyboard is t the best in the world

Powder Keg
Jul 1, 2010, 10:14 PM
This is the best information we can give you at the moment:

http://repairstemcell.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/question_mark2.jpg

You can also find plenty of parties in SEED Express. Additionally, it isn't hard to form a party in the populated lobbies to run other missions (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, Forest Infiltration, etc..)

Shou
Jul 1, 2010, 10:36 PM
The next EXP boosted event that should hit the Xbox servers is Absolute Zero. If everything is recieved in the order JP got it then you would be looking at it hitting around Christmas is what some people were guessing. Knowing SEGAC, however, sometime early next year.

Arika
Jul 1, 2010, 11:23 PM
Next week for PSU chronical event.
late September will have Festa #4 here in JP.

well, since Xbox server doesn't have schedule ahead like JP, that is hard to say.

unicorn
Jul 2, 2010, 03:24 AM
well, since Xbox server doesn't have schedule ahead like JP, that is hard to say.

Thats why US/EU servers dont work for Phantasy Star. SoA refuses to have a longterm schedule.

--

Anyway, your next event should be Absolute Zero which you can expect a month or two (anywhere from one to six months) after the supplemental (which still does not have a date).

ashley50
Jul 2, 2010, 04:10 AM
lol..."schedule".

Max B
Jul 2, 2010, 04:11 AM
No one can answer this.

blazingsonic
Jul 2, 2010, 07:53 AM
Thats why US/EU servers dont work for Phantasy Star. SoA refuses to have a longterm schedule.

--

Anyway, your next event should be Absolute Zero which you can expect a month or two (anywhere from one to six months) after the supplemental (which still does not have a date).

Total misblame, it's not SOA's fault, it's SOJ with poor communication, not 100% sharing all the needed data.

Bind!!!
Jul 2, 2010, 08:15 AM
its noone's fault... its the way of the world with anything realy... you pick a game that has it main HQ in anther country you should learn to expect late content... take the Gothic seris... its a german based game and ther for we get it here in the US about a year after the german release... anime is anther one... FMA: brotherhood has been in JP for some time and we are just now getting it in english.... there are many unseen reasons for this you just have to expect it with things like this.... just hang in ther it will come our way when it does.... and then we will play it :)

Kenbog
Jul 2, 2010, 11:29 AM
EU/US had a schedule at the start of psu, but that has been watered down the toilet couple months before AOTI

unicorn
Jul 2, 2010, 12:33 PM
Total misblame, it's not SOA's fault, it's SOJ with poor communication, not 100% sharing all the needed data.

No. All the data up the the Supplemental is already in the game. This has been proven by the people who have been developing private servers. They found ALL the data was already on the server (sans GC content I believe and anything new from PSP2. Thats why newer items are not visible to PS2 users).

ST has been making us wait so we pay them longer.

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2010, 12:39 PM

It aint poor communication, they just dont give a fuck. They never have.

Tetsaru
Jul 2, 2010, 12:54 PM
Is it me, or does it seem like most of my posts in PSU General lately involve me having to repeatedly post this link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930) over and over again...

Even Sonic's getting pissed off about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5V3EFfPi0

It's ironic, I first posted that thread A YEAR AND A MONTH AGO, and people still ask the same questions because Sega obviously can't keep non-JP players sufficiently entertained with PSU. People are always having to wait on events to do anything somewhat fun, because apparently the only worthwhile thing to do on the game otherwise is spam White Beast, SEED Express, Innocent Girl, etc. How people continue to do it, I don't know; I eventually got bored as hell of it.

My advice: PLAY ANOTHER GAME. PSU isn't worth the $10 a month if you're still on 360, and God knows when you guys will finally get the Supplemental Update... even then, I doubt it'll add much life to the game, with Japan WAAAAAY ahead and private servers in the works. :confused:

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah seriously, just wait for Private Servers or the next PS game. Then they can trash another one in front of our faces.

Sega might as well just keep everything over there. We should grow tired of them teasing us.

StanleyPain
Jul 3, 2010, 12:56 AM
You know, it's ALWAYS been like this, so I understand why there's so much hatred for Sega about it. Back in the original PSO days, it was the same thing...content updates (though they were much smaller and not anywhere near as big a deal) were always months behind the JP servers. It wasn't AS big a deal back then since it was possible for anyone to play on the JP servers if you wanted to and could make your way around the language, but still...it was the same back then too.