PDA

View Full Version : You've got one choice: What will it be?

Pirrip
Jul 2, 2010, 01:31 PM
Some dumb kid leaves their Nintendo DS in the floor(the older brick model). You don't see it while walking along and accidentally trip over it--sending you into the world of Nintendo. Needless to say, it can get pretty f*cked up in that dimension.

You fight hordes of goombas, koopa troopers, chargin' chucks, and bullet bills until you're about to save the princess--it turns out she was in another castle. It doesn't take long before you reach the planet Zebes and fight your way through space until a space Pokemon flies you back to Palette Town to catch them all. You finally catch them all and/or defeat your rival with the help of your trusty Kakuna. BUT THEN you have to save another princess in another castle from an evil Pig-Lord Ganon.
Anyway, you've been through every-exclusively Nintendo-game franchise. On your way back home, you decide to bring something back to the real world with you. But you can only pick one item, and it can only be something you can carry the entirety of in your arms. What will you bring?

Will it be a 1Up mushroom (in case you die an accidental death on earth?)

Will it be the Master Sword (so you can shoot your sword with power and make a spectacle?)

Will is be a pokeball (in the hopes that you can catch and enslave all pets or the local wildlife to fight for you? I don't think so, Michael Vick >_<)

Will it be Samus's grapple beam(because you always wanted to play Spiderman in the local metropolis's skyline?)

Will it be a Banana Bunch from Donkey Kong's Horde? (Picking them up now may save you a trip to the store?)

Any one thing you can carry... and it doesn't have to be any of the aforementioned nintendo in-game items.

What would you bring with you?

Randomness
Jul 2, 2010, 01:50 PM
My gut reaction is none of those. Gimme a bit to think.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 2, 2010, 05:43 PM
Some dumb kid leaves their Nintendo DS in the floor(the older brick model)."PHAT"... baby!

You don't see it while walking along and accidentally trip over it--sending you into the world of Nintendo. Needless to say, it can get pretty f*cked up in that dimension.

Remind me not to let mine out of my sight, lest it end up on the floor.

-

One of Link's highly useful empty jars, but filled with Kirby suction power. Will be helpful in the real world, possibly.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 2, 2010, 05:45 PM
i want the 1-up...i dont like dying.

Tact
Jul 2, 2010, 06:17 PM
Some dumb kid leaves their Nintendo DS in the floor(the older brick model). You don't see it while walking along and accidentally trip over it--sending you into the world of Nintendo.

http://i45.tinypic.com/wuo2yx.gif

I pick Reggie Fils-Aime.

Palle
Jul 2, 2010, 06:23 PM
One of Link's highly useful empty jars, but filled with Kirby suction power. Will be helpful in the real world, possibly.
You're a dirty old man.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 2, 2010, 06:38 PM
You're a dirty old man.
Dust bunnies in the room, hoover maneuver, not playboy doug funnies.

*Story about Mr T ain't no fool - don't take offer to Playboy mansion invite - they would benefit more from him than he would from them - plus he's not a "cryptkeeper" old dude like the Joel McHale calls that Hefman. goes here*

& if you don't wear any clothes, you get arrested!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39nlYLPUiQc

He's right, Bill Blass don't wear my clothes... :(

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2010, 06:44 PM
Fall into Custom Robo and bring some back with me, it'd be awesome to have those in real life.

Pirrip
Jul 2, 2010, 07:27 PM
"PHAT"... baby!

Remind me not to let mine out of my sight, lest it end up on the floor.

-

That's the best answer... way to clean up BP's oil disaster? Maybe? (might suck up the fish and gulf water itself with it.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 2, 2010, 07:32 PM
Or hey what about those flower d00ds, Pikmanz are very workaholic, deployable in groups, don't stop~body rock.

(Tecmo NES Rygar, changed completely from 2002 PS2 to 2009 Wiggle Wii, animu-nized with the spikey hair, probably not Nintendowned. So I can't grab me a shield grappling hook "Diskarmor." Blast!)

Retniwreven
Jul 2, 2010, 07:48 PM
I'll stick with the one-up.
Hey, if I get bored, I can jump off the side of a building or something and survive!

Pirrip
Jul 2, 2010, 07:50 PM
Or hey what about those flower d00ds, Pikmanz are very workaholic, deployable in groups, don't stop~body rock.
'til your eyesight starts to get HAZY!

(Tecmo NES Rygar, changed completely from 2002 PS2 to 2009 Wiggle Wii, animu-nized with the spikey hair, probably not Nintendowned. So I can't grab me a shield grappling hook "Diskarmor." Blast!)
Nope, wrong universe... Man, it's been a long time since Rygar.

Seth Astra
Jul 2, 2010, 09:02 PM
Go to the world of Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn and bring back Ragnell.

Randomness
Jul 2, 2010, 09:28 PM
Go to the world of Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn Path of Radiance and bring back Ragnell Alondite.

Really, now.

FOkyasuta
Jul 2, 2010, 09:37 PM
Ill Take A Koopa Shell. Woop Some *** WithThat.

Sord
Jul 3, 2010, 01:47 PM
I believe Kirby is supposed to be 8 inches tall according to one of the trophies in smash brothers melee. So... I'm bringing Kirby back with me, and we are going to terrorize us some grocery stores.

Boogie Troll
Jul 3, 2010, 02:07 PM
The boot from that one Mario game on the SNES.

Tessu
Jul 3, 2010, 04:57 PM
A Mew.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 3, 2010, 07:32 PM
The boot from that one Mario game on the SNES.
"Kuribo's Shoe"

Why do I know that?

BLITZ/Norvekh made sure people knew it wasn't from no animu.

Randomness
Jul 3, 2010, 08:28 PM
"Kuribo's Shoe"

Why do I know that?

BLITZ/Norvekh made sure people knew it wasn't from no animu.

Coincidentally, the japanese name for a Goomba is Kuribo.

Pirrip
Jul 3, 2010, 09:42 PM

I didn't know that! Cool!

I wonder if bringing a Kuribo into the real world would cause all sorts of Kuribo/mushroom hybrid babies.

Seth Astra
Jul 4, 2010, 12:29 AM
I'd like to change my answer. I wouldn't leave. I'd much rather spend my days slaying octorocks in Hyrule, killing mushrom monsters by jumping on them, and hunting down space pirates then living my real life. The only way it could be better is if it was a PSP they dropped and they happened to have a PSP2 game disc inserted. I'd love to live in a Phantasy Star game.

Pirrip
Jul 4, 2010, 12:42 AM
I'd like to change my answer. I wouldn't leave. I'd much rather spend my days slaying octorocks in Hyrule, killing mushrom monsters by jumping on them, and hunting down space pirates then living my real life. The only way it could be better is if it was a PSP they dropped and they happened to have a PSP2 game disc inserted. I'd love to live in a Phantasy Star game.

I'd love to play that for Holodeck, still... PSU Aoti, anyway.

Though, I think if someone dropped their PSP, though, it would be instantly broken, unlike the (almost) invincible DS design. (sorry... I know you lost one to this fate recently, and I mourn your loss)

Tetsaru
Jul 4, 2010, 12:49 AM

So, you're saying...

[spoiler-box]http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/4/4a/NSMBW_Goomba.jpg[/spoiler-box]

...is equivalent to...

[spoiler-box]http://empireyugioh.free.fr/anime/galerie/kuriboh.gif[/spoiler-box]

...as well as...

[spoiler-box]http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/04/Top%207%20inanimate%20objects/Finished/KuriboShoeMario-Solo--article_image.jpg[/spoiler-box]

MY MIND!!! D=

And to answer the OP's question, I'd probably go with a Mario Bros. invincibility star, so I'd be all *DOOT DOOT DOOT DA-DOOT DOOT DA-DOODLEDOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT DA-DOOT DOOT DA-DOODLEDOOT* and kill stuff by running into it with my seizure-inducing body. :wacko:

Seth Astra
Jul 4, 2010, 01:00 AM
@Pirrip: Eh, it survived a lot of abuse. It had taken that fall many times before. Even a few off of the back of my living room sofa.