PDA

View Full Version : To Delete or not to Delete?

Bind!!!
Jul 2, 2010, 10:05 PM
OK here is my problem...

my main char is lvl 131 and and i recently decided i made him to tall... and im thinking of remaking him shorter but im wondering if its worth the time i would have to put in to lvl him back that high and plus lvl his bot and classes again...

Shou
Jul 2, 2010, 10:11 PM
Well according to a few Xbox players, and thier infinite wisdom, you will be getting GC related content for free pretty soon. Later on you should be getting a mission that sells "Body Resize tickets" for 1000 Guardians Cash PA Frags.

[SPOILER-BOX]It depends if you want to lvl up to 131 again. I doubt you will be seeing an EXP event soon though.[/SPOILER-BOX]

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jul 2, 2010, 11:51 PM
i wouldnt delete a char just cause of its height

pikachief
Jul 3, 2010, 12:02 AM
i wouldnt delete a char just cause of its height

I did! :D lol

but thats because i thought we'd never ever get the ability to re-size our characters :/

don't delette yet :D if we dont end up getting the ability to change our size, then delette it. But by the time we know for sure we may have an event with an EXP boost around the corner :)

bupjo
Jul 3, 2010, 12:26 AM
well Bind, i had a lvl 160 character and deleted him because i made him too short. another time i deleted another because i wanted to change his name. it wasn't my main, which was also 160 at the time and is now 175, but if you are willing to level your character all over again, make darn sure you're willing to go for it with no regrets. but i never can understand why sega never included name change and height customization in the make over in the first place. but then again it is sega so....

Delete
Jul 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
Thought you were talking about me :(

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 3, 2010, 09:00 PM
Wow you can soon Resize your character! Thank you Segac i really need this...theres no way im deleting my character, he lo0oks too lanky with the illuminus coat on........

Max B
Jul 3, 2010, 09:34 PM
Do not delete.

Resanoca
Jul 3, 2010, 09:50 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]This kind of delete? D:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/brian_blogger/dnote3201.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Bind!!!
Jul 3, 2010, 09:57 PM
ya if there is resizing then im gonna just wait... do need some new stuff though... i have 2 chars stuck at 131 classes all but maxxed as well as photon arts but lvling at this point takes way to long... i feel for the guys that have 4 lvl 170+ chars. cause you put in some time there lol....

And yes totaly that delete lol...

blazingsonic
Jul 4, 2010, 04:56 PM
1000 frags? But the isn't the max number 99?

TenebriS
Jul 4, 2010, 05:04 PM
This was sarcasm :P

blazingsonic
Jul 4, 2010, 05:35 PM
Dang it....oh well, I'm hoping it just gets added to the makeover options, it's like that on PSP2 too bad it isn't on the PS2 demo.

Lolitron
Jul 4, 2010, 07:43 PM
Delete for the sake of loli's!