PDA

View Full Version : BAD S-BEATS!!! BAD!!!

Raxxon_Ironis
Mar 6, 2003, 07:24 AM
Argh!!
I was online the other day using my little itty HUnewearl and I got to a room with several S-beats waiting inside. But then, my mom came in and said "Sean, clean your room and wash the car and clean the garage and clean the birdcages and learn to fly an airplane and find out the meaning of life for me, ok?"
Grudgingly I accepted and was subjected to several hours of work. But why would I turned the system off?
I was safely nestled in a hallway which would never allow any enemies in, right? WRONG!! When I finally got back I was dead, in the hallway, looking at the red box containing my Nei's claw laying next to my corpse. THEY HAD KILLED ME THREE %*$&ING TIMES!!! STUPID S-BEATS!!!! STUPID SCAPE DOLLS FOR BEING ONE-TIME USE ONLY!!! I really need some moral support here, even though I got my claw back, oh, and killed the sinows and watched them die. heheheheh

Guntz348
Mar 6, 2003, 09:03 AM
If you were playing GC PSO, how did your weapon fall on the ground?

Raxxon_Ironis
Mar 6, 2003, 04:36 PM
I wasn't, DC version 2

Zeebo
Mar 6, 2003, 05:17 PM
well that really sucked probably...

Raxxon_Ironis
Mar 6, 2003, 05:24 PM
Yeah, it did.
Thanks for all of that deep moral support!!! ^_^

tiger80272
Mar 8, 2003, 08:13 AM
how did they get through the doorway to kll you?

Tseng
Mar 8, 2003, 07:11 PM
It's a glitch. In the Dreamcast the Sinow Beat can magically jump through a doorway into the hall. Timing is the key to get owned by this glitch, it happened to me once so bad that not only did the S-Beat jump through the hallway it then jumped through another doorway into a vacant room. It was reminiscent of Resident Evil with Nemesis. However if the S-Beat vanishes it goes back to the room it first started in...

Raxxon_Ironis
Mar 8, 2003, 10:22 PM
Yeah, stupid S-Beats. Thanks for the info though, I'll try and stay AT LEAST a room or two away from any of them if I need to do something like that again.

CajunSamurai
Mar 8, 2003, 11:21 PM
Oh man. S-Beats from Mop Up 3 are what claimed both my HUcast's S-Beat Blades as well as my RAmar's S Rank Rifle on Version 2, as WELL as an S Rank Needle from a friend, and an S Rank Mechgun from ANOTHER friend. I'm tellin' ya, it's CURSED, and I can't wait until it returns to the GCN version... REVENGE.

boomaslayer
Apr 6, 2003, 11:25 AM
in the GC version the sinows can still get through the doorways, just not often it happened to me once i was playing my FO and i ran out of tp so i went into the hallway to restore and had no fluids left and i stood there for a while to regenerate and i got bored so i left the room and came back in 10 minutes and i was dead...wtf so i went bak and used megid on them all

Elentari
Apr 7, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-03-06 04:24, Azuri_Netherwind wrote:
When I finally got back I was dead, in the hallway, looking at the red box containing my Nei's claw laying next to my corpse.

I did'nt know which system you were talking about either cuz you said the claw was in a red box...and then your item dropped when you died. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif im so confused...guess you were talking about how the screen goes red when you die..... *shrug*

Stricker
Apr 7, 2003, 08:32 AM
On 2003-04-06 09:25, boomaslayer wrote:
in the GC version the sinows can still get through the doorways, just not often it happened to me once i was playing my FO and i ran out of tp so i went into the hallway to restore and had no fluids left and i stood there for a while to regenerate and i got bored so i left the room and came back in 10 minutes and i was dead...wtf so i went bak and used megid on them all

Yes I saw that thing im my GC. Hopefully my brother was close took the contoller and run for me.