PDA

View Full Version : Role-Play Phantasy Star Summer Vacation

Pages : [1] 2 3

Seth Astra
Jul 4, 2010, 12:58 AM
Been meaning to do this for a while. This is a general roll-play where you can drag any of your Phantasy Star characters onto the beach for a little summer humor. Here are two old group fics that illustrate the concept:

Year 1 (The better of the two)

Year 2 (Still pretty funny)

Also, your characters just need to be from the relm of phantasy star. They don't even have to be from a planet that appears in the cannon (and yes, I'm adding that mostly because I want to use the best of the characers I've developed). How does having all these caracters from different worlds work? I don't know, dimensional rift or something? Just don't have your charcters question it, and the space-time continuium will remain intact. Now, let the latest of Seth's roll-play failures commence:

---

It's a beautiful day at the beach. Everyone is generally having a good time. However, one person is not. A figure in a long black coat steps onto the beach, standing a little over 6 feet in hight. His face is mostly hidden by the collar of his coat, with the rest hidden under his blue-gray hair. However, a young newman girl, about 14, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, runs up beside him and starts dragging him onto the beach.
"Come on, Seth, let's get a nice spot by the ocean while the beach isn't too crowded!" The girl said, dragging the man along. "Are you going to wear that coat all day?"
"You know how my skin gets in the sun, Cecina. Tomorrow I won't be able to even move through the sunburn." Seth responded. "Why did I let you drag me here again?"
"Because you wanted to give me the best celebration possible after we killed Falz, and I wanted to go to the beach, and you are the one who handles the money." She responded. "There! The perfect spot!" Cecina exclaimed, running extremely fast, causing Seth to trip and get dragged through the sand.
A white and gold HUcast then walked onto the beach, carrying several coolers, a few towels, an umbrella, and a bunch of other stuff.
"Sometimes I just don't get those two." The cast sighed as he strolled casually towards where Cecina had just stopped, after sliding several feet as if she was a baseball player stealing a base.

---

Now, let's see how long this takes to crash and burn... Although there is a small chance of success.

tigerlily
Jul 4, 2010, 03:57 PM
Suth're the Beast alien creature strolled alongside with her cast Chirubo, and two other beings followed them behind. A newman with white bunny ears headgear wearing a pink and white flowery bikini and a small skirt that is similar to her top. And a huge white dragon wearing nothing but a purple swimming briefs.

Unlike any other dragons, Kaze has dark black fur ontop of him. He also had purple feathery wings and he's what you called a windragon at most. He settled himself down and had Linvar the rabbit newman sat next to him.

"Chirubo, want to take a dip in the water?" Suth're asked to her partner in crime.

"...I don't think it's necessary. I don't think I'm built for swimming unless by instinct of rescuing someone from drowning." He replied with some cases of unsureness and uneasiness by her enthusiasm.

The alien persisted, "Please...I'll teach you how to swim, it's really that simple."

"My armor will rust." Trying to avoid taking a measures of going in and doing something stupid.

"Stop lying. You know your armor don't rust." And then she continued to pull the cast to her as she waded in the water, though she could hardly budge him do to how heavy and strong casts are as to stand still like a statue.

Seth Astra
Jul 4, 2010, 09:00 PM
Seth was laying on a towel, under an umbrella, still wearing his coat.
"Are you planning on wearing that thing all day?" Cecina asked.
"Yes."
"Well, have fun with that. I'm gonna do some sunbathing." Cecina said as she walked to the changing rooms.
As they were talking, Omega-22 was sitting on the sand, watching the spectacle nearby.
"That's rather strange," the cast observed, "a dragon wearing swim trunks, and a cast being forcably dragged into the water."
"Eh, we've seen stranger," Seth reasoned.
"You're right," the cast aknowleged.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 4, 2010, 09:24 PM
*A dimension gate opens up in front of a near by tree and a young Newearl steps out wareing bright green two pices swim suit that matched her green hair. As she steped ferther out, the gate behind her opened wider and deep roar echoed out as a large dragon followed behind her, out of the gate.

Neona: Well this is the place read about on my Holo Pad, what do you think Caster, want to go for a swim?

*The dragon roared with delight as he tromped off towards the water, kicking up sand behind him.

Neona: Hey *laughing*

*Neona looks over to and spots seth, in what looked like a jacket, too warm to be wareing on a sunny day. So decides to walk over.

Neona: "Hiya seth, didn't think I'd see you here, whatch ya doing in that hot jacket?

---

~Caster, my pet dragon~

Seth Astra
Jul 4, 2010, 09:39 PM
Yay, confusion thanks to more and more Seths.

---

"Huh, do I know you?" Seth asked the girl. Shrugging, he decided to take off the long coat and the shirt he wore underneath, leaving him in his swim trunks. "May as well put those surfing lessons to good use," he said, as he ran to grab a surfboard and head out on the water.
As Seth went out on the water, Cecina came skipping back to their spot, enjoying the sun. When she saw Neona, she started to chat with the older newearl.
"Are you a friend of my brother's?" she asked, putting on some tanning lotion.
"Am I the only one who notices that there's now 2 dragon's on the beach?" Omega-22 said to himself.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 4, 2010, 09:48 PM
Neona: "Um, you could say I do, but its a bit confusing to explan, so lets just say that I know someone like him. Also with the same reason, I know friends like you two as well, Cecina, and Omega-22.

"... But lets not worry about it too much right now.

"Hey, do either of you two want to meet Caster?

FOkyasuta
Jul 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
*Comes Out With A Boogie Board* Hey Guys How Ya Doin? I Brought Stuff 2 Make Smores! Ps Who's Caster?

NeonaPulsar
Jul 5, 2010, 01:00 PM
*Neona turns to face the ocean and yells "CASTER"

*Seth could be seen out a good ways, just catching a wave and standing up and begining to ride it in.

*Just then as Neona had called caster, as large, omonus shadow swam up and into seth's wave before erupting out over him and falling back into the water, with his tounge hanging out of his mouth.

*Caster swam the remaining distance and tromped out of the water and over to the group.

Neona: "This is Caster, my pet dragon everyone. He really likes water. (look up a few posts)

*Caster survade the group then layed down in the shade and gave Cecina a lick with his tounge, like a over size puppy giving a kiss.

FOkyasuta
Jul 5, 2010, 01:13 PM
*Hands Cicina A Towel* Caster Are You Dragons Twin By Any Chance?

Seth Astra
Jul 5, 2010, 09:08 PM
Cecina gladly took the towel and wiped the dragon saliva off of her whole body. Omega-22 went to go and help Seth, who had gotten buried head-first in the sand.
"That was really gross..." Cecina groaned, wiping as much slime as possible off of her two-piece swimsuit. "Can I get a warning next time?" she continued, exaporating the rest of the saliva with a low-powered foie.
"That hurt," Seth complained as he stumbled over to his towel and flopped down. "Hey, Omega-22, mind getting us some drinks?"
"Eh, sure," the cast replied. "What does everyone want?"

FOkyasuta
Jul 6, 2010, 05:17 PM
Some 7up 4 Me Omega. *Lays Down* Boy Why Cant Have More Days Like This. Its Peace Full What Do We Need Next? Oh Yeah Here Seth *Tosses Seth A Box* You'll Need It.

Seth Astra
Jul 8, 2010, 09:40 PM
Doh, forgot about this for a day.

---

Omega-22 nodded and recorded the order in his memory banks, while Seth nimbly caught the box.

"What's the box for?" the HUnewm asked. "Do I even want to know this?" He continued. "By the way," he asked, "get me a chocolate milkshake while you're over there, Omega."

"And a strawberry milkshake for me!" Cecina chimed in, sitting up a little.

"Okay, got all that," the cast stated, "Anything for you, Neona?"

FOkyasuta
Jul 8, 2010, 11:07 PM
*Interupts* Trust Me You Willl Want To Know What That Box Contains*Stands Up And Puts A Sticker With A Oddly Famillar Red Ring On It. No Youll Really Want To Know Whats In That Crate. *Goes And Sits Back Down* And Dont Say Milk Again Please Cicina.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 8, 2010, 11:10 PM
*Neona walks over and sits next to Cecina*

Neona: "Can you make that two strawberry milkshakes, please.

...And sorry about Caster, he gets a little excited at times"

FOkyasuta
Jul 8, 2010, 11:32 PM
*Slaps Himself*Now What Did I Say About Milk!

Seth Astra
Jul 9, 2010, 05:03 PM
HUcast, what should we call you for the roll-play? It's confusinng talking to you while we don't know anything about your characcer.

---

Omega-22 walked over to the juce bar and recited the orders. "Oh, and a cool glass of motor oil for me," he added.

When he walked back, he set the tray down on top of the cooler, and took off a glass of dark liquid.

"Huh," the HUcast observed, "this doesn't look like motor oil. It looks almost like chocolate... Oh crap! SETH, DON'T!!!!"

He was too late, Seth had already taken a drink of his "chocolate milkshake", but started choking and spit it out.

" That's... motor oil......." Omega-22 finished. "Sorry about that, Seth..." He appologized, switching the glasses.

"You... Suck..." Seth choked as he spit out the rest of the oil.

Cecina, annoyed at being disturbed from her sunbathing again, got up and started using low-power foie spells to burn the oil that Seth kept coughing up, while drinking the milkshake that Omega-22 had brought her. "What's in that box, anyway?" She questioned in between sips.

---

I figured something needed to go wrong. It's all funny till someone gets hurt, then it's hillarious, after all.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 9, 2010, 05:22 PM
*Neona looks over at the box

Neona: "Could be Kodos, thats tipicly the size of box they like.

tigerlily
Jul 10, 2010, 12:52 PM
Linvar runs over to as she saw the the cute dragon at the beach. She waved at the newearl girl, "Hi is this your dragon? He's adorable." She giggled.

The huge dragon grumbled under his breath, he doesn't like Linvar paying attention to weak creatures even though it is related to his kin. Still, he stayed closed to her.

After 30 minutes Suth're finally stopped. "UGH! What's up with you Chirubo!? Why can't you come in the water with me?" The beastly alien creature pouted at him. Chirubo sighed an annoyance.

"I just go in water, when I don't want to."

"Then, what's the point of being here then if you don't want to get wet!?" She argued.

His eyes wasn't staring at the water, infact his eyes were staring at her wet bikini. "I'm just fine-to see you have fun."

Akaimizu
Jul 10, 2010, 11:02 PM
(Oooh. I had this ready for a long time.)

(Phantasy Star Xtreme Beach Volleyball?)

Lenelle: MayLee, you serve.

MayLee: Ok! Here goes! Your in Twuble now! Welcome to HELL!! (serves)

(The Ball gets shot in mid air. It falls flat with two pairs of holes burned through it)

MayLee: Tynselle!

Tynselle: Wha? I'm not supposed to shoot it?

Lenelle: No, you're supposed to hit it back.

Tynselle: Oi! Oi!! (waves) You didn't tell me that!

Lenelle: It's Volleyball, Tynselle.

Tynselle: And I know this game? Come on. You know me. You guys send anything into the air, I shoot it. It's a reflex.

MayLee: Tynselle, you'll have to sit out on this one.

Tynselle: Alright already, I'll sit there next to Jasmine.

Captain Sweetness: Hmm. Looks like I lack a partner. Hmm. Jasmine? You want in?

Jasmine (PM): Quite Aesthetically pleasing. But we'll have to destroy them. (gets up)

MayLee: Um......

Captain Sweetness: Your modesty astounds me, even today. Ok. You serve.

Lenelle: You do realize there's a reason PMs don't play this game.

Captain Sweetness: If there is a reason, I don't know what it is. Besides, one PM shouldn't hurt.

(Jasmine prepares to serve. She tosses the ball up, strikes it making the ball explode instantly)

MayLee and Lenelle (simultaneously): See!!!

(Captain Sweetness gives out a nervous chuckle and looks at Tynselle's direction who simply sticks her tongue out at him)

Tynselle: Pbbbbbt!

(On second thought. Maybe Volleyball wasn't the greatest idea.)

-----------------------------

Note: I'll stick with Tynselle as my main for this (Circus Performer Sharpshooter Extraordinaire).

Seth Astra
Jul 11, 2010, 12:12 AM
The group is staring at the volleball game gone wrong.

"Wow, that partner machine can hit," observed Cecina.

"And she's kinda cute," remarked Omega-22.

"You have a girlfriend, remember, Omega?" Seth reminded him.

"That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to look when I see a cute piece of machinery," the Cast said, trying to justify himself.

Seth and Cecina exchanged confused looks, but then shrugged and went back to sipping their drinks.

"Hey, I still don't know what's in this box," Seth remembered, tapping it on the top.

FOkyasuta
Jul 11, 2010, 12:46 AM
Call Me Diablo.8-)
---------------------------------------------------
I Hate PM Vollyball. They Get Confused Alot.And I Mean Alot. >.> Anyways About The Box... -As He Points At It Shifts Into To Two Boxes That Look Exactly The Same And Copy Of Box Rolls To Neona- Youll Need One Two And No It Aint Kodos. Not Any More... *The Boxes Shift Into A Box Like This One Below*

Seth Astra
Jul 12, 2010, 12:16 AM
"Okay," respondes Seth, "but what's actually inside the boxes?"

FOkyasuta
Jul 12, 2010, 12:23 AM
*Slaps Himself*Is It Really That Complicated?

Seth Astra
Jul 12, 2010, 12:29 AM
"I'm going to guess some sort of weapon," Cecina reasoned.

FOkyasuta
Jul 12, 2010, 12:51 AM
DING! Correct! Guess Some Ones Been Paying Attention. And Guess What You Won! A Cookie!

Akaimizu
Jul 12, 2010, 11:03 AM
By the time the rest of the team go back to their chairs and drinks, Tynselle is already up at the refreshment stand.

She buys a couple of cones of ice cream looking a bit surprised not long before she's handed the second cone. One mint chocolate chip and the other with a lesser popular blueberry flavor. The latter flavor rarely carried at refreshment stands. She walks over towards a tall fully-grown beast woman wearing a very flowery (and part frilly) blue swim suit, blue sandals with straps that cross-over creating a diamond pattern, and blue-tinted sunglasses. The chair, she sits on, supporting a very large umbrella.

Tynselle Nbareh, not being the patient one, is already starting to eat the mint chocolate chip one. She seems high in spirits, lost in the enjoyment of the frozen product. Upon arriving next to the beast, she gives a showman's pirouette before sticking the Blueberry icecream in front of her.

Tynselle: Here ya go, Mufonna.

Lifting her sunglasses off her head, she reveals penatrating yet somewhat alien-looking yellow eyes that instantly narrow to adjust to the sunlight. Only to quickly adjust and widen up excitedly.

Mufonna: Oh my!!! They have it!!!

Mufonna takes the ice cream, in her hand, and looks at it as if it's a shiny piece of gold in front of a treasure hunter. She licks her chops as she takes on an expression like a tiger about to eat dinner. In a way, Mufonna now looks dangerous, for which Tynselle responds with a bemused expression.

Tynselle: Guess it's your lucky day.

Mufonna begins to start on her ice cream in earnest. Though in this heat, it's the ice cream that should be melting, Mufonna seems to be the first to do so. After swimming in her own world for a second, Mufonna's expression returns to one best worn by the most innocent of little ladies.

Mufonna: I truly and humbly thank you, Tynselle.

Tynselle's expression suddenly shows a tiny air of disappointment as if not being completely approving of Mufonna's current sunshiny demeanor. One might imagine she'd like the other, more dangerous, expression better. Anything but...Ms. Rainbows, Flowers, and Sunshine. To Tynselle, that's just so unfitting for a Beast Fortefighter. Plopping down in an open space, under the umbrella she says, "Think nothing of it."

Mufonna: So how was the volleyball?

Tynselle: Don't ask.

Mufonna: I thought I heard gun shots. Did something happen?

Tynselle: Don't ask.

Mufonna: And then there was this really loud pop, but by the time I looked over, I didn't see anything.

Tynselle: Don't ask me. Ask Jasmine. She's still over there. (She says, pointing her left hand back towards the volleyball area).

Mufonna: They let her play? Um. Wait. I think I know the answer to this one.

(Mufonna and Tynselle): Don't ask.

Mufonna: Am I right?

Tynselle: Yep! (a pause) Say, why don't you play?

Mufonna: I couldn't.

Tynselle: Why? I think you'd be great. You could use a little competition, you know. You certainly got the physique for it now that I know it involves hitting things.

Mufonna: I tried it once. Really I did.

Tynselle: Really? Someone managed to get you to play?

Mufonna (looking down): I think I sent someone to the hospital. I was really really sorry for that.

Tynselle: Woah! You sent your opponent to the hospital?

Mufonna: ...

Tynselle: You didn't send your opponent to the hospital? Then wh-- Oh.

Mufonna: (In a sheepish, but solemn voice) Please don't ask about it.

An uneasy moment passes. After one more lick of the blue berry ice cream, Mufonna pops up with a bright sunshine demeanor towards Tynselle and says "Well, I hope you had fun!"

Tynselle: I did. Until I was told not to use my beloved Twin Gunnies on the beach. This place really needs a beachside Skeet Shoot.

FOkyasuta
Jul 12, 2010, 05:17 PM
*Stands Up And Walks And Gets Blue Berry Ice Cream* Wow. This Stuff Is Good! *Sets It Down* Any Ways... There Was Gun Shots Where?!*Pulls Out A Pair Of Black Hawks* I Wanta Join!!!

Akaimizu
Jul 12, 2010, 06:39 PM
Mufonna: Around the Volleyball courts, I think. Was that you, Tynsel---

Tynselle (laying facedown, with her head propped up by her hands): Forget it. Apparently volleyball rules don't allow guns. What's the fun in that?

(a short pause)

Mufonna: I'm sorry, and pardon the slight understatement I'm about to make. My roommate....um....likes guns a bit.

Tynselle (a bit muffled): Heh heh..........hmm. This is comfy.

Mufonna: She's kind of a well-known human circus sharpshooter.

Tynselle (sounding a bit groggy): *yawns* Yep. Tynselle Nbareh of the Nbareh Six Square Circus. At your *yawn* service.

FOkyasuta
Jul 12, 2010, 07:00 PM
*Runs Up To Tynselle*Oh My Gawd! You Like Guns?!? Me To! *Fires Off His Black Hawks*

Akaimizu
Jul 12, 2010, 07:19 PM
Mufonna: I did say it was a bit of an understatement.

Tynselle (turning around): Yeppers. Got a whole collection of them. My Partner Machine, Jasmine helps maintain my library back home. I kept my pair of Battlestoppers with me. They're not the best, but they're well balanced. Just the way I like 'em. My Twin Gunnies and me go a long way.

Mufonna: You really should see her when she gets a new pair. (Mufonna performs a small shudder)

Tynselle: Oi oi! I'm not that scary. Acquiring the new hotness in ranged equipment is pure awesome-sauce.

FOkyasuta
Jul 12, 2010, 10:12 PM
Finally Some Who Thinks The Way I Do... Well Want To Have A Shooting Contest?

NeonaPulsar
Jul 12, 2010, 11:47 PM
*Neona sits up after over hearing a bit

Neona: "I can help out if you guys need something to shot at... (pause then a quick expresion of fear)... But Not Me!, I meant I can summon a few targets...

FOkyasuta
Jul 13, 2010, 12:40 AM
Now Why Whold I Be Shooting The Force? And Most Importanly Why Whold I Shoot You? Any Ways Sure Just Dont Pull Off Another One Of You Unexpected Suprises. You Remember What Happened Last Time...

Akaimizu
Jul 13, 2010, 06:14 PM
Tynselle (grumbles): I...never...shoot...a Guardian.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 13, 2010, 11:42 PM
*Neona looks away, a little embarassed*

Neona: "Sorry... So,what kind of target do you guys want?

"I can summon all kinds, from wonderland targets to the kind that can warp around...

FOkyasuta
Jul 14, 2010, 08:46 AM
Some Thin Like Thishttp://archery.wowshopper.com/pics-inventory/ethafoam-target-mat-enlarge.jpg
That Tosses In The Air And Vanishes When We Shoot It. So Some Body Dont Be Complaning That There's All This Clay Around Here And It Hurts Her "Little Feet. It Aint You Though. =)

Seth Astra
Jul 14, 2010, 11:09 AM
Seth sighs, before going deciding to get a beach chair, pull out a book, and start to read. Cecina went back to sunbathing. Omega-22 just stared blankly at the ocean.
"Hey, Omega," Seth asked, looking up from his book, "why don't you join their shooting contest?"
Omega-22's eyes literally lit up, and he pulled out a pair of mechguns and ran over to the group of people who were discussing the creation of targets.
"I don't get that cast at times," Seth remarked, going back to his book.

FOkyasuta
Jul 14, 2010, 01:52 PM
I Dont Understand You At Times To Seth. Any Ways Its A Cast Thing You Wouldent Under Stand.

Seth Astra
Jul 14, 2010, 02:08 PM
"Yeah, casts and newmans couldn't be much more different, and it would be in more than just their physical capibilities, I suppose," Seth responded, with a sigh.

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2010, 02:27 PM
Mufonna looks up. Adjusting her sunglasses she says, "Oh, hello."

A very Human Tynselle says, "What's a cast thing?"

Note:

This is Tynselle (complete with Battlestoppers):
http://files.me.com/akaimizu/3pfodk

This is Mufonna:
http://files.me.com/akaimizu/7yzl1j

But not in those clothes.

Jasmine is a 420 model, so no need for that pic.

FOkyasuta
Jul 15, 2010, 12:18 AM
*Slaps His Face* Wow. Guess Shes Never Been To Parum.>.> Any Ways Here Read It* Hands Her A Book Called "All About Casts" Made By The Same Writer Of "All About Beasts" Trust Me We Will Have A Lot Of Things In Common.

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 12:44 AM
"Well," said Seth, slightly annoyed at being destracted from his book yet again, "I'd say the fact that the feel more joy in shooting, slashing, smashing, and otherwise destroying things, than a human, beast, or newman could... Well, it is posible for us biological races, but those who do feel such joy are typically either criminals or mentally insane. Of course, this excludes casts designed for non-combat rolls."

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2010, 03:02 AM
Mufonna giggles.

Tynselle eyes the book. "I've certainly been to Parum. I lived there, you know. I pride myself with GRM products. Living there means I don't have to wait for deliveries. I'm also quite familiar with Casts."

Pausing to look at herself, "No cast parts on me, but if you're looking for someone who's all about their ability to shoot stuff, I'm your girl. Nothing completes me like a good set of guns."

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 07:28 AM
Seth chuckled, and replied, "Probably true for a lot of people. I am the same way with some of my photon blades."

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2010, 12:24 PM
(OOC) I'm on the boat so I'll be out of communication range, soon. See everybody around Monday or so unless I can connect from Nassau/Paradise Island. I'll let you guys know if I run into your characters there. ;)

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 01:40 PM
OOC: Okay, and if you do meet our characters, one tip, don't get Seth mad. You'd regret it.:-P Have fun at the beach.

FOkyasuta
Jul 15, 2010, 05:31 PM
O Rly? You <3 Grm Products? Well Thats Good. Good PP Generation And Greatly Combined With Eaze Of Use.And What You Trying To Say Is You Shoot Like A Cast But Your Not? If So Then Thats Proof Of Skills.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 02:39 PM
OOC: hope you enjoy your trip

---

~~small time laps~~

*Neona is standing a ways away from everyone, in front of a large, half buryed machine the size of a bus, with 12 rectangle holes on it top.

Neona: "Ok, the target launcher is ready everyone" she calls down the beach

Seth Astra
Jul 16, 2010, 02:53 PM
"What are you reading anyway, Seth?" Cecina asked.
"The Hunter's Guide to Throwing an Awesome Beach Party (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30228)."
"A little late for that, isn't it?"
"True, but it's always a good read."
"Yeah, you got another copy I can read? Perhaps we could get some ideas to make this more exciting."
"Catch," Seth said, before throwing her a copy.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 02:55 PM
*Caster leans his head over behind Cecina as she opened the book and began to read...

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 05:16 PM
Occ:Seth Rly?
-----------------------------------------------
Start It!*Refills Guns With Photon Charges*Bring On The Targets!!!

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 05:32 PM
*Neona looks in the direction of the voice to see HUcast running over with who-ever else wanted to join in the shoting party.

*Neona walks over to the side of the machine and climbs into a domed, windowed compartment on the side farthest from the water. Then aims her wand into the machine.

Neona: "Ready everyone... First target type, normal... ready, Fire!

*5 Targets poped up into the air, from the rectangled holes.

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 05:35 PM
Hell Yeah! *Turns Around*

Seth Astra
Jul 16, 2010, 05:35 PM
OOC: It's a link to the first Group Fic thread. I'm trying to get you guys to read some in your spare time, so that you can see what legacy we have to live up to.

---

"Huh," Seth thought out loud "perhaps we should get some cover?"
"Good idea," Cecina responded, before using barta to throw up an ice wall between her and Seth.
"Wait! That's not what I meant!" Seth yelled, flipping his beach chair on it's side and hiding behind it, as if it would help.

---

OOC: For reference, and comedic pontential, here's how I've decided to position it:

Key:

S = Seth
C = Cecina
I = ice wall
T = target launcher
G = people with guns
+ = empty space, since this doesn't allow for multiple spaces

C+I+S+++++++++T++++++++++G

Yes, I just put Seth as a potential target.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 05:37 PM
*Caster moves around behind the ice wall and lies down next to Cecina

Seth Astra
Jul 16, 2010, 05:39 PM
OOC: Not a very big Ice wall. About 3 feet tall, and 5 feet wide. Just about large enough to give Cecina reasonable cover. Caster, not so much. Why doesn't Seth jump behind it? Cause then he wouldn't be a target. :-D

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 06:01 PM
OCC: PD Any One?
------------------------------
*Starts Unloading On Targets While Still Faceing Backward* Boy Is This Fun Or What! *Gun Clicks* Damn Out Of Photon Charges! Oh Well.. *Pulls Out Cyclone* Swiching To Magizine Discharge! *Turns Around* Fire!!!

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 06:04 PM
*The targets are all wiped out

Neona: "Nice, uh, technic HUcast, heres the next set...

*9 targets launch up from the machine

Seth Astra
Jul 16, 2010, 06:13 PM
A section of the beach chair falls appart from the bullets ripping it appart, revealing Seth in the exact shape of the hole. He then jumps behind the ice wall.

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 06:22 PM
*Takes Out Slayer* Remote Contolled Rampage!-With A Screech Heard From Beeing Shoot Controls It And Navigates Around The Ice Wall-

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 06:25 PM
Neona: "Uh-Oh...

*She quickly summons 3 Wonderland targets that jump up on two feet and run around the other side of the ice wall to intercept the rocket.

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 06:29 PM
-Navigates The Rocket Around It- Nice Try! *Hits The Target* Hahaha!*Pulls Out Devastator* Bombs U Want It? Its Yours My Friend!

Seth Astra
Jul 16, 2010, 06:32 PM
"TO THE BUNKER!!!" Seth yelled, before grabbing Cecina by the wrist, dragging her across the beach, and then opening a trapdoor made of sand and dragging her inside, before closing the door.

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 06:34 PM
*Pulls Out A Grom Buster Badge And Puts It On* Say Your Prayers Targets!

NeonaPulsar
Jul 16, 2010, 06:45 PM
*Caster Looks up in surprize as Cecina is draged under the beach, but then gets mad, as he was enjoying Cecina's company, and lets out a mighty roar before blasting the spot were she disapeared with a jet of super heated fire, in an atempt to get her out.

Neona: Well, so much for this... *jumps out of the machine and summons a army of wonderland targets*

"Targets, attack HUcast!!"

FOkyasuta
Jul 16, 2010, 09:09 PM
Occ: Uhh.Neona ?You Spelled Surprise Wrong.And Might Be Mighty?
----------------------------------
Why Can I Never Trust You Neona?*Pulls Out Reaper* Bring It On Targets.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 18, 2010, 12:07 AM
OOC: ya... I'm not very good at spelling...

---

*Neona warps to the top of a coco-tree near-by to watch

Neona: "You can trust me HUcast, I didn't mean to give you that impression, I just thought it'd be fun *smiles*

*The targets close in on HUcast on all sides, then jump and launch them-selfs at him...

FOkyasuta
Jul 18, 2010, 03:35 PM
Jeez.*Takes Out RCP-120* Looks Like Somebody Has High MST.

Seth Astra
Jul 18, 2010, 09:14 PM
Seth jumps out of the sand bunker, draws a photon katana with a two color blade (the back half is blue, the front is red), and cuts down all of the targets. He then turns off the blade, stores it in his invintory unit, and lays back down on his beach chair, which Omega-22 just finished fixing. Cecina follows him out of the bunker, wiping sand off of herself, and lays down in her beach chair.
"We need something more exciting to do," Seth said.
"Agreed," Cecina agreed.
"You know, I hate to rip off the greatest beach party of all time, but I have a plan..." Seth trailed off ominoulsly, before whispering in Cecina's ear.
"Oohh, that's good," Cecina grinned.
"Then you'll just use foie to transform it into glass, and it won't be stealing the world reccord from that genius who first did it."
"Well, let's get to work!" Cecina shouted, and jumped up, and started to form sand into a pile, packing it down a lot. Seth immediately jumped up and joined her.

---

OOC: If you read the first summer group fic, you'll know what they're building, or you'll at least have a guess.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 18, 2010, 11:32 PM
*Caster wonders over and thwops down next to Cecina and gives her a gentile lick on the check, as a sign that he was happy she was back... then he starts to rake sand around and into the pile her and seth were making with his tail to help out.

Neona warps down and sits next to Omega-22 to finish her now melted milkshake

Neona: "Wow Cecina, it really looks like Caster likes you" she says with a smile between sips. "he didn't even get any siliva on you this time"

Seth Astra
Jul 19, 2010, 12:14 AM
"Now, let's compact this into a wall," Seth ordered, as he started to mold the beginnings of a wall out of the sand.

FOkyasuta
Jul 19, 2010, 12:24 AM
Ill Be Back *Walks Into The Distance Carrying A Soul Eater* Im Going To Kill That Damn Dragon.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 03:20 PM
"Okay, have fun with that," Seth responded, finishing up on the large wall he'd been making (it now is a large square, with an opening in one wall. "I just hope you don't mean Caster, as I think Neona would kill you," he continued. "Actually, you'd be more likely to be transported into the void between dimesions. From my understanding, you'd die a slow death as your atoms started to drift appart into different worlds. Now, let's get to work on the second floor here."

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 03:31 PM
Suddenly, the clink of metal started to ring against the walls of the sandcastle. An unusual figure walked towards Seth. On the strangers back was a rather large rucksack, with pots and pans banging against it; on his waist was a sword in a leatherbound sheath.

"Uh, hello? What in blue blazes is going on around here?" the stranger said.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 03:40 PM
"Read this," said Seth, tossing him a book titled 'The The Hunter's Guide to Throwing an Awesome Beach Party', "Read down a little ways, it'll give you an idea of what we're doing."

OOC: Check the first link in post 1, and read the 3rd post. Then read the rest of it (when you have time) and witness the awesomeness I've always wanted to replicate.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 03:53 PM
OOC: Hm. Very interesting. I'll see what I can make of this...

The young man scanned the book and then smirked. He closed the book and handed it back to Seth.

"You guys sure have a weird idea of a beach party. But I guess I'm no different. Good thing I brought all this stuff with me..."

He set his rucksack down against a wall and stuck his hand out to Seth. "Name's Red," he exclaimed. "What's yours, bro?"

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 03:57 PM
"The name's Seth," He responded, as he somehow started making a roof out of sand that didn't collapse. "That's my sister, Cecina," he continued, pointing at a FOnewearl working on the other side of the structure, "and the cast over there is Omega-22" he continued, pointing out a HUcast who was working off of another wall, "good to meet you, Red. Mind starting on a moat around here?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 04:01 PM
"Sure thing," said Red, with a hearty nod. He reached into his rucksack and pulled out a foldable trenching tool. As he walked towards the entrance, he quickly turned back to Seth and said,

"Say, who's the other newman? And the, erm, dragon?" He had a small bead of sweat on his forehead.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 05:23 PM
"Oh, that other newman girl? That's Neona. The dragon's apparently her pet, Caster," Seth answered. "You know, I am wondering how the physics of building this roof without supports works."

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 05:26 PM
"Well, it works. Guess you don't need to know more." Red scratched his head. "Uh, anyways, I'm gonna start digging the moat. And er, you're sure that dragon's tamed?"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 05:28 PM
*Neona had just finished off her melted milkshake when she noticed a new face, talking to seth, and over heard the question. She got up and brushed the sand that got stuck to the back of her legs and walked over.

Neona: "Hi there, I couldn't help but over hear, I'm Neona *looks around the other side of the sand castle to see Caster helping Cecina with her side of the wall*... and the dragon, thats Caster, my pet. He has a story to him but we can get to that latter.

*Turns to seth*

"Is there any thing I can help out with?

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 05:30 PM
"Well, we could use some more sand. Think you could pull some out of some random dimension?" Seth responded.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 05:31 PM
As Neona turned to talk to Seth, Red took a quick glance at Neona, then began to walk away slowly, whistling to himself.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 05:38 PM
"HEY! Get back here and finish that moat!" Seth yelled, annoyed. "We're going to finish this giant sand castle tonight! Then, then we will have the best beach party ever!" He continued, laughing evilly. Clearing his throat, "Excuse me."

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 05:42 PM
Red looked nervous. "I was just on may way to do that," he said. "I was just a little, er, distracted." He waved to Neona and Seth and then kept walking.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 05:49 PM
"Uhh... Okay..." Seth said, shrugging. "Quite a strange guy. Oh well, I've know stranger."

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 06:01 PM
Red walked to the perimeter of the castle and looked around. Once he had a good mental picture, he walked back to his rucksack and pulled out a small dusty book. After looking it over, he walked back outside and waved his hand over the trenching tool. The trenching tool immediately began digging a deep, precise moat around the castle. He then sat down and smiled while watching it work.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 06:09 PM
OOC: Gah! RP... Getting... Stagnant... Must... Begin... Opperation... PARTY!!! *Hits the time lapse button.*

~Time Lapse~

OOC: Wait... Not just yet... *Hits the undo button.*

~Un-Time Lapse~

"You know, we need to advertise this more," Seth concluded, before jumping over to Omega-22. "Stand up," he said, dragging the HUcast to his feet.

Seth opened a panel on Omega-22's chest, revealing a keyboard and a computer screen. He then started typing. "Beach party... Starts at sundown... Must be wearing a hawaiian shirt..." He muttered as he typed. "There, now, to print."

Seth hit a button, causing a bunch of fliers to print out of a slot in Omega-22's chest. "Hey, Red, since it looks like you have the moat all taken care of, how about putting these up?" Seth asked, dropping a 3 foot tall pile and a stapeler down on top of him. "Thanks!"

OOC: If only we had more people...

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 06:15 PM
OCC: Well, unless you want me to go mentioning it everywhere I post... :P Maybe put it in your siggy?

Red's smile faded almost immediately. He looked at Seth and said,

"Uh... Hate to break this to you, but unless one of you can either jump seven feet or build bridge out of thin air, nobody's leaving this castle..."

Embarrassed at his mistake, Red began contemplating trying to jump the moat.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 06:29 PM
"You forgot to leave a bridge across?" Seth sighed. "I guess I'll do that myself," He continued, before pushing a giant pile of sand into the ditch and shoving it together into a bridge. "There. Now, to fill this with water. Cecina?"

"Yeah, okay," she responded. She then used a massive barta to fill the trench with ice, then used several rafoie spells to melt the ice. "There, all done," She said, going back to her work.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 06:34 PM
Red quickly walked across the bridge of sand along with everyone else. He looked at it and sighed.

"This thing isn't going to be here for long, with all the water... I guess I'll have to go get some lumber to build an appro-"

Suddenly, Red had an idea.

"Wait, how many other people can use Foie? If we all used it at the same time, we could sandblast this thing and turn it into a glass bridge."

FOkyasuta
Jul 20, 2010, 06:43 PM
*Looks From The Top Of The Icy Peak And Sees The Beach And The Sand Castle* Hmm... *Scratches Head* What Are They Doing? But I Know What To Bring? Hmm... Aha! That Would Make A Perfect Centerpiece!*Walks Into The Near By Cave*

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 06:45 PM
"I don't think we really need to," Seth responded. "The water isn't even moving, so the bridge can't really get washed away. Although, pretty much everyone here could use Foie, except the casts, but they have heat traps."

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 06:47 PM
Red shrugged. "Eh, I thought it'd look cool. Oh, well."

Wanting to be helpful, he tried to think of something else.

"Wait, what about food? We all set to go on that?"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 07:40 PM
*Neona was now inside after her and Caster moved a large amont of sand from around the beach to the general area. Caster was back to helping out Cecina with whatever she need help with, and Neona was working on making the interor furiture of the castle. The first floor had a few couches, a table, and a few book shelfs. All were made out of sand but were now shiny clear glass.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 07:45 PM
"Hey, she stole my idea."

Red shrugged, took another look at Neona, and left to forage for fruit."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 07:56 PM
*Caster watches red with a intent look as he walks off into the forest up-shore, wondering why he keeps looking at Neona.... then growls under his breath*

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:07 PM
Red, searching, found a coconut tree. He climbed and began to pluck them and place them in his rucksack. Suddenly, however, he heard a growl. Looking down, he realized that he had stumbled into a Ghowl nest.

"Uh-oh... But wait, no sweat."

He reached for his sword...

Only to realize that he had left it behind.

Red gulped. A Ghowl launched a fireball at him, and he leapt to dodge, sprinting back towards the castle. With the Ghowls in pursuit, he yelled,

"Someone! Quick! Throw me my sword or something!"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 08:12 PM
*Caster, still watching, took action. He inhailed then blasted a large jet of fire blasting the Ghowls and the sand around them, burning them and incasceing them in glass, killing them and narrowly missing Red.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:18 PM
Red, panting, sat down in front of the moat.

"Thanks... But I could have taken them..."

He looked at his arm, which was burnt somewhat badly. "One of 'em got me good," Red sighed. "I was careless..."

He laid back on the sand.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:21 PM
"Wow Neona, you're one step ahead of me," Seth commented, "I didn't even get around to the furniture. And don't worry about the food, red, I ordered pizza. I'm planning on a lot of people."

~At the pizza place.~

"200 plain cheese, 200 cheese and peperoni, 200 vegie lovers, 200 meat lovers... I don't get paid enough..." Remarked the guy in charge of making the pizza.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 08:22 PM
*Caster spat a small fire into the sand, as if thinking that that was just tough talk from Red, then turned his atension back to Cecina.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:22 PM
OOC: Hey, we got over 100 posts! Thanks for all the help, guys.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:25 PM
Red looked up at Caster. Thankful, he pulled a coconut out of his bag and held it up to Caster.

"Coconut?" he asked, nervous.

OOC: Would a dragon eat a coconut? :P

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 08:26 PM
*Neona carves out a window on the second floor, which falls into the moat, then sticks her head out

Neona: "You did order from the "Pizza Corner" right?

*Caster looks over at Red, then leans his head down in front of Red, still with that look he gave as red walked off erllyer... then lightened up to look happy and took the Coconut and swallowed it whole, before going back to help Cecina.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:33 PM
Seth shrugged, "No, Pappa John's. They're who I usually order from. Plus it helps that there's one within 15 minutes, and they are the only ones who deliver to the beach. Do you want to lug 800 pizzas out here?"

OOC: Kinda hard for Seth to order pizza from another dimension, especially since this isn't a Seth who'd been to the old B4R down in FKL land.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:38 PM
Satisfied, Red walked up to Seth and sighed.

"Well... I've got coconuts. Oh, and I think I know how to spread those fliers. Where's Neona?" He then nonchalantly pulled a coconut from the bag and began tossing it.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 08:38 PM
Ok... I'm up in here red, Whats up? *Neona goes back to carving windows*

----

OOC: It has many branches, I've scattered them through out dimensions...

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:41 PM
Just as the hunters think all is normal, a rappy wanders out onto the beach, coming from the forest.
"Aww, cute," Cecina remarked.
"A RAPPY!!!" Omega-22 shouted, "MUST KILL RAPPIES TO MAKE DEEP FRIED RAPPY WINGS!!!" He then pulled out a pair of mechguns and chased after the little yellow chicken.
Seth simply facepalmed at this.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:45 PM
"Neona, Caster's your dragon, right? What if we flew him over town to spread the fliers from above?"

Red thought it sounded like a good idea.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:49 PM
"One problem," Seth observed. "There's no town! We're just on a remote island, only reachable by teleporter. There are a few stores and such scattered around, but it's mostly just wilderness. A great vacation spot, though. We just need to hand out fliers to everyone," he continued, gesturing to all the hunters on the beach. "Now get to it!"

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:54 PM
Red looked astonished, but then grabbed the fliers.

"Uh, sure. I knew that. I'll get right on it..."

He started to walk away from the castle.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 08:57 PM
"Well, so far so good, observed Seth, as they had completed the 2nd floor. "Now to start on the walls."

OOC: I'll have to leave. However, I'll be back in an hour, or as close as possible.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 08:59 PM
OCC: No problem.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:08 PM
OOC: Scratch that, the shows I wanted to watch aren't on tonight. Too bad. Oh well, more time to hang with you two.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:11 PM
OOC: Oh, well. Win/lose, right? :3

Red made quick work of passing out the fliers. He made his way back to the castle and slumped over in a sofa with a sigh. He examined his burn again.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:16 PM
"Want some resta on that?" Seth asked, as he and Cecina were working on the walls and rooms for the 2nd floor.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:19 PM
"Sure."

Red held out his arm invitingly.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:24 PM
"Okay then," Seth responded, swinging off the 2nd floor, in a window, and onto the seat next to Red on the sofa. He then pulled out his invintory unit and summoned out a glove with a slot for a disk in it, and a tech disk for resta. Slotting the disk in, he held his gloved hand about an inch away from red's arm. "Resta!" Seth shouted, sending a burst of healing energy into the burn. He did this a few more times, untill the burn was fixed. "Now, to get back to the roof..." He said, contemplating how to that. "Oh well, I'd need to make stairs anyway," he sighed, as he went to the back right corner (assuming you had just entered) and started making some.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:28 PM
"Thank you," said Red. He looked at his now-healed arm, and then to his rucksack. He slowly walked over to it and picked it up, along with his sword.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go out for a while..."

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:35 PM
"Okay, have fun," Seth responded, starting to get the pile of sand to vaguely resemble stairs.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 09:37 PM
*Neona had just finished carving another window when she noticed Red walking away...

Neona: "Hey Red, were a ya off to?

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:39 PM
"Uh... Nowhere..." Red sounded nervous.

Red left the castle and vanished into the forest. Meanwhile, news of the party was spreading, and some people were gawking at Seth's unusual abode...

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 09:44 PM
OOC: Hey seth, did you really want other people to join in?

---

"He seems a bit, un-sure about going in there, even sounded nervous" neona calls back to seth at the other side of the room working on the stairs

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:46 PM
OOC: I believe he did...?

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:48 PM
OOC: The more, the merrier. I'd like to see different people doing different things in the RP. However, there's always room for generic hunters.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 09:51 PM
OOC: Oops, what i meant was other PSOW people..

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 09:53 PM
OOC: That'd be great... Back to attempting sig advertising.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 09:55 PM
OOC: Seth, you don't have anyone that you could ask to join us?

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 09:58 PM
OOC: I'm on it... PM Summons

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 10:08 PM
OOC: Most of my friends aren't active enough... Well, except you, Neona an HUcast, but they're here already. Now, back to RPing.

"Yeah, I wonder if we should help him," Seth responded, finishing the stairs. "Now, just need to put a nice hole here..." He focused and used a small scale razonde to blast a nice square hole in the roof. Unfortunately, Cecina was above him, and she fell on him.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 10:18 PM
OOC: As long as we can keep it going, yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have sent Red off yet. His absence might make things kinda slow. :/

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 10:21 PM
OOC: Bring in someone else.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 10:22 PM
*Neona casts grants blasting away the sand incasing seth and Cecina, and healing them with resta*

"I think thats a great idea" she says as the two stand to brush off the remaining sand. "Want to go follow him, Red?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 10:23 PM
OOC: I would if I could think of a character. o.o

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 10:27 PM
"Well, we may as well, to make sure he didn't get himself into any trouble," Seth decided, "But who'll watch the castle?"
At that moment, Omega-22 returned, having dragged many rappies behind him.
"Great, Omega, watch the castle for us. Thanks!" Seth said, as he and Cecina ran out. He summoned his masamune photon katana, and threw her her psycho wand.

OOC: The masamune photon katana actually has 2 colors. The front half of the blade is read, the back is blue.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 10:31 PM
"Hey, your going to leave me behind" neona yells after them as she runs out of the castle to catch up.

*Caster also tromps up behind the group, wanting to follow along.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 10:35 PM
As the group is running throug the forest, Seth starts thinking out loud, "You know, running through a forest known to hide hostiles in our swimsuits might not have been the best idea..."

FOkyasuta
Jul 20, 2010, 10:38 PM
-Comes Out Of The Cave- Hmm How Am I Going To Bring This -Moves Gol Dragon Statue In To Sight-Heavy Thing Down There?*Slaps Himself*Oh Yeah! *Picks Up The Statue And Runs To The Castle With It* Wew. Im Here. Sets It Down. Now Were Is Every Body?*Admireing The Oddly Slow Sunset*Well Thats Just Great.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 10:39 PM
OCC: Maybe I'll just work some of my conflict magic.

Just as Seth said this, a pack of Grimbles emerged from the bushes. They all bean to surround the group. One menacingly snarled, as if it were prepared to attack.

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 10:43 PM
"Great. Okay, I'll take the ten on the left, Cecina, take the ten on our right, Neona, the ten behind us." Seth said, before swing his sword upwards sending a shockwave that sliced one in half.

~At The Castle~

"Hey HUcastz!" Omega-22 shouted. "Wanna help me make deep-fried rappy wings?"\

Edit: OOC: BRB in about 30 mins.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 10:44 PM
*Caster lets out a mighty Roar before insinarating 3 of the Grimbles with fire. Neona summoned her White Disaster and cuts one in half before killing 6 with megid.

FOkyasuta
Jul 20, 2010, 10:45 PM
*Pulls Out A D-Frier 1337* Yum Are They Pal Rappys? Or Al Rappys?

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 10:46 PM
Semi-OOC: I feel like inserting some epic battle music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk6e8al-mHQ

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 10:48 PM
OOC: same...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhyKlYdMWlk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhyKlYdMWlk&feature=related

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 10:51 PM
As the Grimble's numbers began to thin out, some began to run away. A wounded Grimble launched itself at Seth, teeth bared.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 10:57 PM
*Caster notices seth still fighting with a few Grimbles as one launchs at him. Caster acts fast and charges over in time to catch the Grimble in his mouth, then proceds to eat it while wipping more with his tail.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 11:00 PM
OOC: Tasty. But still, it's gonna be weird trying to do this until Seth comes back. I think it's just you and me right now. o.o

With this, the rest of the Grimbles turned and ran. They quickly cleared out of the forest, leaving the path ahead open.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 11:05 PM
*Caster lets out another mighty Roar, shaking the ground and trees around them as a warning to the Grimbles, and a victory call

Neona: Good boy Caster... Ok, does anyone need healing?

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 11:21 PM
OOC: Dang, missed the entire fight.

"I'm good. But let's try and find red. He might be having trouble on his own, and without an awesome dragon," Seth responded, giving Caster a few quick pats on the head.

~At the castle~

"If it's a type of rappy, it's probably in here," Omega-22 responded.

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 11:24 PM
OOC: I was about to jack your character, too. :P

Further inside the dense forest, they came upon what looked to be ruins. The area was dark and eerie, and there seemed to be no sign of life around. In the center of the ruins was a wide, yet short, platform of some sort with an insignia in the center.

PSOOC: I'm only half-sure where I'm going with this. :3

Seth Astra
Jul 20, 2010, 11:34 PM
"Okay, let's go into the dark, creepy ruins that are no doubt infested with monsters." Seth said excididly, going in.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 20, 2010, 11:38 PM
*Neona, Cecina, and Caster all wait a few minutes outside as seth goes in then calls them in. Caster how ever, could not fit through the door, so decided to wonder around the out side to find another way in..

DoctorQuark
Jul 20, 2010, 11:41 PM
The insides of the ruins were pitch-black and laden with cobwebs and dust. On the walls were markings much like portraits and hieroglyphics.

Deep inside, the glow of what looked like fire could be seen.

Seth Astra
Jul 21, 2010, 12:05 AM
"Hope there are evil cultists. According to the book, their critical to a beach party," whispered Seth.

FOkyasuta
Jul 21, 2010, 12:34 AM
Occ: Play The YouTube Video While Reading My Post! And Will It Be Ulitmate? --------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYelspwH2lY&feature=relatedHmmHmm...*Moves The Gol Dragon Statue* Why Do I Feel Some Thing Going To Happen Omega? Like Some Thing Sealed Is Realeased? Why? Why Do I Feel A D-Type Presence? Why Is My Delsaber's Shield Going Off? I Left My Saber At Home! Why Is All These Things Happening? Wait A Minute! The D-Types Are Back. Thats The Reason! I Kiiled Those Damn Things And That Means Im Going To Kill Them Again. Thought Ill Never Have To See Those Damn Things Again But Boy Was I Wrong. Hold Those Rappy Wings Omega.Im Gonna Kill Those Things One Way Or Another. *Draws Stag Cutlery* Ill Be Back.

SadieTheSadist
Jul 21, 2010, 03:28 PM
Deep inside, the glow of what looked like fire could be seen.

*Spams the hell outta Foie,lighting rooms*

I know it's dark,but do i HAVE to light all the torches...?
*sigh*
A HUnewearl,with Blue hair,yellow wings,and a blue crescent-shaped staff said,shuffling her feet.
This is too tedious :_:...
*casts Foie again*
*sigh*...*walks to another room,sulking*

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 04:02 PM
OOC: Is this your first time on this thread? :3

Seth Astra
Jul 21, 2010, 10:23 PM
OOC: Woot, new poster on the RP! Darn, I really need something to happen so we could push this along a little more.

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 10:39 PM
OOC: That's your job, o boardmaster. You say the word and it happens regardless :P

Seth Astra
Jul 21, 2010, 10:48 PM
OOC: Right...

"Hmm... Going down here might not have been the best idea. Let's go back to the castle and wait for Red." Seth decided, before dropping a telepipe and leading the group though.
Back at the castle, the group discovered that Omega-22 had been buisy. The castle stood completed. 3 stories high plus a rooftop terrace, complete with, well, everything. Omega-22 had even put a flag on each of the four towers.

OOC:
For referance, here's the basic layout:
1st floor: Bar and dance floor, includes some seating and such.
2nd floor: Restrooms, a quite TV room, and some general purpose rooms. Semi-confusing hallways
3rd floor: Storage rooms and a complete maze of hallways.

No need to stick to that, though, just giving an idea of what's there.

Akaimizu
Jul 22, 2010, 11:26 AM
OOC: Wow. Missed out on a lot.

Tynselle (waking up): hmm? Eh?? Where did everybody rush off to?

Mufonna: They did kind of run off suddenly.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:35 AM
OOC: When Seth gets back, we'll sort everything out. :P

Meanwhile, back at the ruins, Red was exploring the very center of the caverns...

"There has to be something here," he said, scanning the walls. He felt over the bricks with his fingers. "There's no other reason that would be drawn to this exact spot."

Suddenly, he heard a growl echo throughout the tunnels of the ruins. Blade drawn, he spun around, only to lock eyes with a Helion. The Helion menacingly returned his gaze.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, a newman huntress was entering the castle. She looked around, scannning the first floor, and paying particular attention to the bar. She then turned to the denizens of the castle.

"Hello," she said. "Am I early?"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 11:50 AM
*Neona is up on the top of the castle looking in a directions when seth wondered out onto a balcony...

Neona: "He seth have you seen Caster, I don't think he's relized we've left through your telepipe...

*Back at the ruins, red was fighting valantly against the Helion on the cavern floor, and one of its horns had already been sliced off. Red himself was looking a little worse for ware, but still going strong.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 12:30 PM
The Helion, now wounded, attacked more ferociously than ever. Red desperately tried to ward off his attacks with his sword. The Helion jumped forward and clawed at Red again, this time slicing him across the chest. With this, Red began to get angry himself.

The two fought, moving slowly towards the entrance to the ruins. Red, looking outside, noticed Caster sitting intently outside the doorway. He dashed out and yelled to Caster,

"Caster! Get ready! There's a-"

Just as he said this, the Helion caught up with Red and pounced on him. Just as the Helion was about to finish him off, the Helion suddenly burst into flames. Red took advantage of this and drove the sword straight into the Helion's stomach. The burning Helion fell to the side and ceased to move.

Red, now exhausted, got up and walked up to Caster. He said, "I can't go five minutes without you saving my butt, can I?" He then gave Caster a pat on the side.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, the new huntress continued to look around.

"Hello? Is there anyone here I can talk to?..."

She sighed and sat down one of the glass sofas.

"Maybe I really am early..."

OOC: Edit: I need to stop typing so much. o.o

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 05:09 PM
Seth turned to face the newman woman. "Oh, hey," he said, "Probably, yeah. It's not supposed to start untill sunset. What's your name?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 05:16 PM
The huntress looked up at Seth and gleefully introduced herself.

"My name's Zelara. Yours?"

She stuck her hand out to Seth.

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 05:37 PM
"I'm Seth," he said, shaking her hand. "I guess this is kinda my place. What can I say, I do weird things when I get bored."

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 05:45 PM
"Ah, but this place is amazing."

Zelara smiled as she walked over to the bar.

"Do you guys have a bartender yet?"

Meanwhile, at the ruins, Red had gone back to searching the walls. Caster was sitting outside, waiting for his return.

"It's GOT to be around here somewhere..."

Red continued to feel around on the wall.

Suddenly, a brick slid out of place and clicked. The wall began to move aside.

Red stared in awe. "Could this be it?..."

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 05:56 PM
"No, no bartender. I could have Omega do it," he answered, gesturing to the HUcast who was staring a the the wall. Seth checked the time on his invintory unit. "Sorry, I gotta go get dressed for the party. Mind watching the castle for me?" He said, before running out, "Cecina, we need to get dressed for the party!" Seth yelled as he ran out, prompting the FOnewearl to jump out a second story window to run alongside Seth.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 06:18 PM
Zelara watched as Seth ran off. She looked back to the bar, and whispered to herself,

"Eh, don't worry, Seth. I'll take it upon myself to make sure everyone's served.

She smiled devilishly and slipped behind the counter to begin polishing the glasses.

Back at the ruins, Red was exploring the hidden passageway that he had just discovered. He held a torch up to help as he waded through the pitch black corridors. Ahead, he could see a ceremonial platform with several mysterious looking swords and a book. Admiring the swords, he picked up the book and began to read.

As and hour passed, Red finished the book and set it back down. He had a disappointed look on his face.

"This didn't explain anything... I guess my lead was all wrong. Interesting read, though."

He slid the book into his rucksack. He also found a rather beautiful sword and claimed it as his own.

However, just as he turned around to walk back out, he was surrounded by cloaked figures. Red couldn't see their faces, but each one carried a sword of ther own. One held a piece of parchment in his hands.

Red looked around at them and felt a little helpless.

"Can I help you?" he said.

The cloaked figures drew nearer.

Akaimizu
Jul 22, 2010, 07:59 PM
Mufonna points at the castle. "They certainly do quick work, don't they?"

Tynselle: Woah! Castle!
(Tynselle jumps to her feet and rushes towards the castle)

Mufonna: W-Wait!

Tynselle (yelling back to Mufonna): Come on!

(Mufonna gathers some of her things first and heads behind Tynselle).

Tynselle enters first. "Hello? Whoah!!!!" She blinks her eyes at the spectacle. "And I thought the only thing these had in there were sand."

Mufonna arrives at the entrance, peering in, "Oh my!"

Tynselle: Heh heh. This reminds me of another reason I moved to Parum. The luxury.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 08:13 PM
Zelara, who was still organizing the bar, noticed the two walking in. She waved eagerly at the duo.

"Hey, you two. Welcome! You're a little early..."

She laughed a little.

"But, uh, so am I. So..."

Akaimizu
Jul 22, 2010, 08:18 PM
Tynselle: Early? I guess I didn't sleep that long, then.

Mufonna: Didn't the others come in here?

Tynselle: Yeah. At one time, a bunch of folks came by to visit, but I guess I was more tired than I thought. Next thing I wake up, people were gone and there's a huge castle over there. Still, early for what?

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 08:42 PM
"Seth said the party doesn't start 'till sunset," Zelara said. She flipped her hair. "Him and some other girl went to change their clothes. So I'd ask him about it when he comes back."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 10:21 PM
OOC: hey Red, you can call for Caster, I have an idea...

---

From reds possion, he could now hear a low growl through the coradoors from outside, sugjesting that the same figures in black were also outside, harrassing Neona's drgaon.

Back at the sand castle, Neona was still sitting on the tower roof, still in her swim suit, looking out at the ocean horizon.

"I shouldn't be worried" neona muddered to herself. "Casters delt with, with worse before... Lets find something to do" *She looks around from her vantage atop the tower and notices the glass chunk with the Ghowls in it, that caster had made... then the Target Launcher a little ways in the other direction.... and smiled slitely as she got a great idea, and jumped down to get to work...

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 10:22 PM
Seth and Cecina returned right as it was getting dark and everyone was arriving. Omega-22 was handing out hawaiian shirts to anyone who wans't wearing one. Seth wore a black shirt with a white pattern and shorts, Cecina wore a light blue shirt with a dark blue pattern, and a light blue skirt. Omega-22 let them in and they were both amazed at the number of people.

"Oh no..." Seth suddnely realized, "there's no DJ! Anyone here any good as a DJ?!" he shouted. Cecina, meanwhile, went off to see if she could find Neona.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 10:25 PM
As the dark figures grew ever nearer, Red knew he had to think of something. He didn't like the idea of having to call on Caster three times in one day, but he knew that he was entirely outnumbered and that Caster would probably have fun with it anyways.

"Caster!" he yelled, "Can you hear me? I think you have an idea of what needs to be done!"

As Red said this, he drew his own sword.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 10:38 PM
Flashes of fire light could be seen up the coradoor, as caster was burning the "Black Robes" (ha, i thought up a name), then nothing as Red was being cornered next to the ceremonial platform...

*Then the cavern begain to rumble, making many of the Black Robes look around nervously, then scatter as a huge portion of the ceilling erupted inward stering up a anchient dust into a large cloud, sun light now poaring in through the new hole....

*Red looked up after the rubleing stoped to hear monstrous ROAR before jets of fire blasted throught the dust catching many of the black robes in it serring heat.

---

OOC: ... Yaaa... not very good at spelling...

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 10:42 PM
OOC: No worries. Trust me, you're not alone. :3

Red took advantage of the situation and slashed at the Black Robes with his newly found sword. He jumped onto the platform and leapt over the mob, running out towards the entrance to meet up with Caster, who was knocking groups of them aside. Red backed up against Caster, and the Black Robes caught up with them, surrounding the both of them.

Red and Caster prepared themselves for the attack...

When one of the Black Robes called out to Red.

"Wait! Stop!"

Red lowered his sword, listening intently...

"We didn't want to attack you! We were just going to ask you about that party they've been talking about lately. Do you know where we can find this 'castle'?"

"We don't have a very good sense of direction," another said.

Red looked at them, and then sighed a relieved sigh.

"Come with me," he said, climbing onto Caster's back. "I'll see to it that you make it there on time..."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 11:04 PM
*Caster launched out of the new hole in the ceilling and flew to the entrence as the group came to meet them there

*Caster didn't seem to want anyone else riding him, and seemed a little anoyed at Red for jumping on his back so readily, so sat high on the roof, out of reach.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:07 PM
"Caster, come on." Red looked up at him. "If you don't we'll never make it back in time..."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 11:13 PM
OOC: how many are there?

---

*Caster looked down at the Black Robes, waiting at the entrance and looking up at him and around the area*

*Caster took on an annoyed look and jumped down then used his tail and grabed Red and angaled him to sit up behind his head crest spikes, grudgingly, then layed down to let the BR get on his back...

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:16 PM
OOC: We'll call it about ten to twelve left after all that fighting. Caster's big enough for that, right? :3

The Black Robes began to climb on, single file and one at a time.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 11:23 PM
*As the last BR got settled on his back, caster got an idea and smerked slitely, then took off, at a nice walking speed under the tall trees to everyones surprize. Then burst into a run, between the trees and jumping obsticalls, giving Red a small bark-like roar, that sounded like a defiant laugh and continued to run making quick ground towards the castle.

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:29 PM
"Whoa there, Caster," Red yelped. Red and the Black Robes endured the long ride back to the castle. Once there, the Black Robes dismounted Caster in a single file line, and stayed in step as they entered the gates. Red dismounted Caster aftey they were done, and gave him a pat on the side.

"Sorry to give you so much trouble, Caster. I owe you a lot after today. Just don't let Neona know that you save my hide thrice today, okay? That'd just be embarrassing..."

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 11:32 PM
The party was going well, Seth thought. He had grabbed some random hunter from the crowd to DJ, and he was doing well. A few hunters had gotten absurdly drunk, and were now flopping about while "dancing". Still no fights. "Darn, we really need some fights to start. That's really important according to the book," Seth muttered under his breath.

Meanwhile, Cecina had finall found Neona on the roof. "You really should go and see Omega about a hawaiian shirt, it's kinda a must-have for this party."

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:35 PM
Red, seeing Seth up on the roof, called out to him.

"Hey, Seth! I brought us some evil cultists! I read in that manual that every party needs evil cultists."

Red then looked over to the Black Robes, who were all enjoying drinks served up by Zelara.

"Although they really don't seem all that evil."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 22, 2010, 11:40 PM
OOC: Umm, i think we're all confused... Seth is inside, Neona has moved teh Ghowl Glass chunk next to the gates and is now moving the target launcher behind the castle...

---

*Caster gives a nod to red then walks off the the water to go for a relaxing swim..

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 11:40 PM
OOC: Uhh... Seth's on the 1st floor, along with the majority of the party. Cecina is on the roof. I'll just assume that we're on the 1st floor.

"Hmm... Well, as long as one of them goes on a rampage cutting off people's heads and stamping the murderer's name on them, I'm happy," Seth replied.

OOC: EDIT: EPIC LOCATION CONFUSION!!!

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:43 PM
OOC: Must've read it backwards somehow. *hits himself*

"Fair enough," Red said. "As long as I don't have to be the one to put them down."

He then looked over to the bar, only then noticing Zelara serving everybody.

"Wait a sec... I know her, don't I?"

Red walked over to the bar.

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 11:47 PM
On the roof, Cecina notices that Neona wasn't even there and that she was hallucinating. "Woah. I must be getting drunk off of the fumes from all that alcahol downstairs or something," she commented. She called out to Neona, who she notice working below, "Hey Neona! Need help with that?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 22, 2010, 11:54 PM
As Red walked up to the bar, Zelara took one look at him and suddenly lit up.

"Red!"

Zelara pulled some random Ranger in to take her place, and then very nearly lept over to Red's position. She said, "Boy, am I glad you showed up! I thought you were a goner!"

Red looked at her akwardly. "I'm not sure that I know what you're talking about..."

Zelara's face suddenly changed from happy to concerned.

"Wait, don't tell me that you don't remember..."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 23, 2010, 12:00 AM
"Na, I got it" she said as she moved the launcher with her wand and set it down behind the castle with a "whomp", then warped up next to Cecina

"Um, are we done with the ocean, why are you dressed?

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:03 AM
"Well, the party's started down there, and my brother insisted on making everyone wear hawaiian shirts," Cecina responded simply. "The key word in beach party is party, apparently. Sometimes my brother is really weird," Cecina mused. "Anyway, Omega can hook you up with one of these if you don't have one."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 23, 2010, 12:08 AM
"Umm... how about this" she asks as she spins on the spot and her swim suit changed to a festive hawaiian flower print.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:08 AM
Red and Zelara walked up to the roof of the castle with little difficulty. Once there, Zelara began to explain everything to Red.

"You and I met whenever we were in line for the teleporter to this island. We were assigned to the same teleporter, and you helped me carry my bags to the teleportation area. You told me all about how this place was going to be great, and how you and your family had come here for vacations when you were younger..."

She sat down on the edge of the castle.

"I went through the teleporter before you did. But as I was waiting for you to come through after me, I heard that there had been a mistake in the transfer and that you had been dropped off in the ocean somewhere. I thought you were done for..."

"But you're obviously in one piece now, so what do you say to enjoying the party with us?"

Zelara turned and smiled at Red.

"Honestly, after how hectic today has been, I can't think of a better way to top it off," Red laughed.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:09 AM
"Looks good on you," Cecina complimented her. "Now, want to head down to the party?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:14 AM
Zelara and Red made their way back to the party. As Zelara began to walk back towards the bar, where her drunken replacement was becoming a hassle to everybody else, Red walked up to Seth and said,

"Uh, I think that after all that's happened today, I need to give you and Neona and everybody else an explanation..."

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 12:14 AM
*Comes In And Jumps And Slices A Head Off One Of The Evil Cultists* I Knew It.
D-Types Are Back.*Shaded Figures Take Of Robes Revealing That They Were Delsabers* Nice Try.*Spins Stag Cultery And Killing Both Delsabers*You Better Close That Door.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:16 AM
"For what exactly?" Seth asked, "The way I see it, everyone's entitled to some skeletons in their closet." Turning to Zelara he asked," Just get me a glass of water. I don't drink."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 23, 2010, 12:19 AM
Looks over at the front gate to see HUcast running in and two dead BR's liying in the sand

"I think we'd better hurry if we're going to have a party at all" Neona says as she starts to run inside

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:21 AM
"Well, if you ask my brother, he'd probably say this is turning out great," Cecina responded, running after Neona.

~Back at the bar~

"This is turning out to be a great party," commented Seth.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:22 AM
OOC: 200 thread posts w00t.

"Well, about the ruins and everything. And why I didn't know about the island. There was apparently a mistransfer on the way to this island, and I lost my memory because of it. I washed up on shore with all of my gear and only knew my name and what was inside the bag. I somehow wandered over here after all of that. Even now, I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to do after all this is over. But I do know that everything happens for a reason, and I think that reason is to make your party as epic as possible. Which would explain why I was mysteriously drawn to those evil cultists."

Red started to shuffle away. "Just thought you should know that."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 23, 2010, 12:35 AM
*Neona and Cecina reach the foot of the first floor stairs to see a shocked party as HUcast continued to cut up BR's

"Uh, Seth, should we do something, hes killing people again"

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:37 AM
"Nah, their just evil cultists. They're supposed to die. But it's too bad they havn't decapitated anyone yet," Seth responded.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:38 AM
Red stopped Neona. He then turned to Seth, saying:

"The manual says there should be fights, right? Do you want me to disarm HUcasts and let him fend for himself against everyone else?"

Red smirked.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:40 AM
"No," Seth responded. "What I really wish is that some hunter would get drunk enough to dance on the counter in just his underwear. But, that's not as important as the cultists, now is it?

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 12:43 AM
Occ:Play This.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJRDiOwMtc&feature=related

You Dont Under Stand Do You This Islands Doomed! If You Dont Shut That Ruins Door! If You Dont The Island Wont Be The Only Bad Part.The Whole Universe Will Be Doomed And Over Run By D-Types!

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:44 AM
"I suppose not." Red turned to Zelara, who was now haphazardly tossing rough whiskey in the direction of the now ravenous bargoers.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:46 AM
"Ugh, okay," responded Seth. "Watch the castle!" he instructed Omega-22 as he walked out and drew his Masamune. Cecina reached into a small purse she had and pulled out two bracelts, which she slipped onto her wrists, making the bracelets glow with a gentle golden light.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:48 AM
Red drew both of his swords. "I'm not sure what we're doing," he said, "but I like where it's going so far."

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 12:53 AM
Occ:Cicna Has Unarmed Combat Braclets But Not A God Hand?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fine Then You Guys Rather Care About Beer Then Saveing The World???

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 12:54 AM
Red looked at HUcast.

"Uh, guy, I'm not sure you have the best grip of what's going on here..."

Red sweat a little bit.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 12:55 AM
OOC: More legendary relics, like Seth's blade. It'd make more sense if you'd read the 3rd of my fanfics... Just like that'd make more sense if I had made it past chapter 3 of the first fic.

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 01:00 AM
Occ:I See.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 01:04 AM
At the cave, Seth notices a swarm of the Delsaber cultists and charges. However, instead of using the katana, he separates it into 2 shorter blades, 1 red and 1 blue, using them to fight the delsabers. Cecina stands back and closes her eyes for a seccond. Her bracelets glow becomes intense, and she raises her hands above her head. A second later, she brings her hands down, and sends a storm of grants spells ripping through the delsabers.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 01:08 AM
Red, fighting a separate group, unleashes Over End with both swords and proceeds to smash through groups of Delsaber cultists. Meanwhile, other hunters are drunkenly fighting the cultists; Zelara helps by smashing vodka bottles over various cultists' heads.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 23, 2010, 01:35 AM
OOC: I'm assuming I came too

---

*Neona was facinated with Cecina's braclets but desided that this was not the time to ask, she summon her Tear Gate and let lose a barrage of Megid into the Delsaber cultists while Caster had wipped up a gust, pinning several Delsaber cultists to a wall, only for moments latter to be insinerated in fire.

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 01:39 AM
*Does A Tornado Dance Into Ruins Kill A Ton Of Dark Type Hostiles* Thats Why You Do A Barrel Roll! *Runs Deeper Into Ruins*

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 05:35 PM
As the group follows HUcastz deeper into the ruins, they encounter more and more delsabers. "On the count of three," Seth whispered to Cecina, who nodded in return. "One... Two... THREE!!!"
As Seth yelled three, Cecina fired an increadibly powerful grants spell at the Masamune (I'm going to say that Seth recombined the blades at some point). Right as it impacted, Seth swung the blade in an arc in front of him. The combination of the grants and the Masamune's energy wave ripped through a good half of the delsabers.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 05:55 PM
Red took Seth and Cecina's attacks as a sign that the fight needed to be finished. He grabbed a third sword and held it in his mouth. He unleased Over End with all three and spun into the air, successfully knocking out a huge group of Delsabers. Staggered a bit, Red stepped back onto the ceremonial platform. More Delsabers poured inside.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 08:11 PM
The hunters were holding out well. However, every time a delsaber was struck down, two more rushed into the room. Cecina knew that, if they were to defeat the delsabers without getting hurt, she had to end this. Now. She dropped to her knees and held her hands to her chest, and closed her eyes. A gentle light started to eminate from her bracelets and slowly started to grow in size and intensity. Seth knew what she was trying to do and, although he didn't like her plan, lept in front of her and kept the delsabers away from her.
Then, after a few minutes, Cecina rapidly flew into the air and the glow became blindlingly bright. When the glow subsided, she was floating in midair. She was wearing a white dress with gold patterns, and she had six wings formed out of light, and she was surrounded by a soft glow. The delsabers saw the threat she posed, and many of them jumped at her, swinging their sabers. Unfortunately for them, they simply melted away into particles of light when they hit the light surrounding her.
Opening her eyes, she simply held out a hand, and the masses of delsabers all appeared to go into increadible pain, no small feat for a demon who can't feel pain. Suddenly, they were all swallowed up by small scale blasts of light. When the blasts faded, there were no more delsabers in the room, just particles of light that remained. However, this exhausted Cecina, and in a sudden release of hundreds of particles of light, she reverted into her previous form and fell, unconsicous, only to be caught by her older brother.
"Cecina... You shouldn't... No, I shouldn't criticize you... Thank you..." Seth murmered.

OOC: Yeah, I took that from one of the unwritten fanfics.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 08:32 PM
OOC: How come she gets to kill everyone? Everyone has some overkill move but Red. T_T

Red looked at the now cleared room, at Seth and Cecina, and then at himself. He dropped his third sword and sheathed the other two. Looking at the now sobered an exhausted hunters that had accompanied them, Red asked, "D'you think that's all the Delsabers, Seth?"

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 08:37 PM
"No, there's bound to be more. Keep your hands on your blades," Seth answered, putting Cecina down against a wall and walking up to the alter. "I wonder what this is for," he thought out loud. "Any guesses? Anyone?"

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 09:03 PM
"Oh, yeah!" Red's face lit up. "It's all in that book I found..."

As Red said this, he reached into his bag a pulled out the same dusty tome from before. He turned to a page and quickly began to read:

"'Create a circle in the name of darkness. When the beast has been appeased with bloodshed, your wish will be granted and the way will open'".

Red quickly stepped off of the platform. "I don't like the sound of that, do you?"

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 09:11 PM
"Let's see... the name of darkness, some beast, bloodshed, wish granted by some obviously evil force... Yeah, that sounds bad. Think smashing this alter would help stop that?" Seth responded.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 09:24 PM
"Maybe. But how? This thing's solid rock. Then again..." Red looked at the surrounding wreckage. "I guess you could think of something."

He heard incoming footsteps.

"Whatever you do, do it quick. Me and the others will hold them off." Red readied his sword, and Zelara ran up to support him. The other hunters prepared themselves.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 09:36 PM
"Dude, I have a photon blade. A legendary photon blade. This makes cutting apart metal easy," Seth responded, lifting up the blade. Swinging it downward, he cleaved the stone in two. However, a dark glow eminated from below the alter, seeping out across the room and causing delsabers to rise out of the floor. "Crap. Let's get out of here!!!" Seth yelled, grabbing Cecina and running. "If we get back to the castle, we can fortifiy it!"

Akaimizu
Jul 23, 2010, 09:37 PM
Tynselle: And like that, in a flash, they're off again. Mufonna, did you see where they went?

Mufonna: Cultists?

Tynselle: Oh yeah, I heard that. Wouldn't think something like that would be here, though. I think there must be a fight, but I haven't heard anything from the Guardians about it.

Mufonna: Me neither. Fortunately I did come prepared. (Mufonna uses her nanotransformer to produce a large Okanoh glowing blue.

Tynselle: Heh. You really like those flowery axes, don't you?

Mufonna: Yes. I humbly thank you for them. (Producing a warm smile) I got the whole colorful collection thanks to you.

Tynselle: You'll be surprised how easy it was to get. Everytime I look for some cool new gun, I end up with all sorts of stuff for you along the way.

Mufonna: Yes.....about that. (looks to the side)

Tynselle: Is there something wrong?

Mufonna: Well, I just feel a bit guilty that I haven't done much work getting these great weapons. I don't want to be a burden.

Tynselle: Don't worry about it. I did say I got them easy, you know.

(a pause)

Tynselle: Still, about those cultists. If they were doing what I think I heard they were doing. You better be ready, Mufonna.

Mufonna: My axe is at the ready.

Tynselle: Um. Don't you think you're a bit under dressed for such a thing?

(Mufonna looks at herself, still in swimsuit attire)
Mufonna (gasps): You're right! I can't be seen like this!

(Mufonna uses her nanotransformer to appear in a beautiful blue gown, matching dress shoes, jewelry, and the works. A true blue princess.)

Mufonna: That's Much better.

Tynselle: Like that? You fight dressed like that??

Mufonna: (as if a simple matter of fact) Mmm hmm. (A question forms on her face) Is there something wrong?

Tynselle: Errr... It's fine. (lowers voice) Not sure why I was surprised. (raises voice again) It's just that I never got to see you battle ready before. Being roomies and all, we never get appointed to the same missions, that's all.

Mufonna: Yes. I know. I'd love to see you in the field. I mainly know of you from your circus act.

Tynselle: I have a funny feeling, you may just get that chance.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 09:46 PM
Red took up the front with the rest of the hunters following. "Everyone!" he yelled, "Follow my lead and keep Seth covered! Don't stop for anything!"

With this, Red and all the others charged forward. The Delsabers tried to head them off at the pass, and the hunters begin to fight through their ranks. Behind them, the darkness was catching up.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
As the hunters lept out of the cave, Seth sent a wave of energy from his blade, causing the mouth of the cave to colapse in. "That'll only slow them down! Keep moving!"

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 10:05 PM
More and more hunters went outside of the cave, rushing the cultists and and moving back towards the castle. In the confusion, Red was knocked down along with a few other hunters, letting more cultists through. Zelara, who was covering Seth, turned to help him. Red yelled, "No! Just go! We'll slow them down! Guard them!"

Zelara hesitated, but went on with Seth and Cecina.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 10:13 PM
Most of the hunters made it back. Fortunately, Seth had for some reason made the castle facing the jungle. This would be good. Seth quickly put down Cecina and started dispesning an absolutely disgusting intoxication cure that he had found in the book. Once the hunters were sobered up and were assmebled into ranks, Seth started organizing everyone. "Okay, Rangers and offensive forces on the wall, Hunters and support forces guard the gate. Strike every single one down. We're up agianst the most dangerous foe we may have well encountered." Seth instructed. "Now everyone, get to your posts!" He called out. "Now, the battle is just beginning," He muttered to himself.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 10:33 PM
As Seth said this,the Delsabers appeared. They moved as one huge, dark mass, with their swords raised into the air. Red and the other hunters were nowhere to be seen.

Zelara looked to Seth, now carrying a rifle. She said, "There looks to be about a hundred or so. Just give us the word when it's time to strike." She readied her rifle.

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
"Rangers, offensive forces, fire!!! Aim for their front lines! Hunters, weapons at the ready! Support forces, use shifta and deband on my word!" Seth barked out.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 10:44 PM
The Rangers released the full salvo on the cultists, knocking down the front libes. However, they quickly raised a magical barrier to block the attack. They began to cast Razonde and Rabarta towards the castle, striking it's walls and a few of the hunters, though they held their positions.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 23, 2010, 10:47 PM
Rilis: hey everybody RILIS IS HERE!!!! and i would like to understand the plot to this rp- i mean what THE H**L IS HAPPENING!!!!

OOC: im going out of town for the next 5 days, sorry but it'll be that long before i truly make my appearence.

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
OOC: Everything in time. :3

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 23, 2010, 10:57 PM
Rilis: all you need to know is that i am here and will continue to be here...so be happy

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 10:58 PM
"Grr... Evil cultists... They never fight fair, do they?" Seth grumbled. "Support forces, use zalure! See if you can weaken the barrier enough to get through! And crazy guy, we're currently fighting off hordes of cultists who are attacking this fortress. Now fall in where you belong and get to killing stuff!"

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 11:05 PM
The forces did as they were told and began hailing the force field with debuffs. The cultists were visibly straining and the field began to falter. "Seth," Zelara asked, "should the hunters begin their march?"

Seth Astra
Jul 23, 2010, 11:09 PM
"No," Seth responded, "There are too many. If the hunters went out, we'd be surrounded and killed. We stay here and defend the gate."

DoctorQuark
Jul 23, 2010, 11:21 PM
"Okay..." Zelara continued to fire on the shield. Suddenly, the cultists, knowing that the field was about to fail, began to advance on the castle. They aimed their sword forward at the hunters, waiting for the shield to give out.

FOkyasuta
Jul 23, 2010, 11:27 PM
*Pulls Out Cannon Bleu* Should I Shoot?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 23, 2010, 11:47 PM
Rilis: y are you asking? fire it FIRE IT A LOT!!!!!! holy crap is that Seth back from 03 fleet days? *whispers* "oh crap wrong RP" uhh no i think i said is that that one guy i saw back in 03 seven years ago... yep i said that. (delsaber attacks Rilis) RABARTA!!!!!!!!

FOkyasuta
Jul 24, 2010, 12:08 AM
-Does As He Sayes- Fire In The Hole!!!!

Seth Astra
Jul 24, 2010, 12:12 AM
OOC: Different Seth, dude. Completely differnt look. PST seth is a HUmar with black hair, and is a lot more muscular than this seth (a grey haired HUnewm). Anyway.

"Hey, crazy force dude (that means rilis), you're a force right? Well either get in the back with support techs or get up on the wall and fire from there!" Seth yelled, "Hunters, brace yourselves! Support forces, keep up shifta, deband, jellen, and zalure, and be fully prepared for medical duties! Any offensive forces and rangers with precision attacks, fire at the delsabers right in front of us. Those with explosives and the like, fire about five yards out!"

FOkyasuta
Jul 24, 2010, 12:35 AM
Im Goin In.*Pulls Out Anstriffe And Drops From The Castle Top And When Landing Uses The Dynamo Spin PA Devistateing The Vast Amount Of Delsabers*Whats That?!?*Points To Some Large Midnight Dark Colored Walking Pillars*No Way. Not The Indi Belras!!!

Akaimizu
Jul 24, 2010, 09:39 AM
Tynselle: Heh heh. You know it! (Whips out her pair of Battlestoppers and lets lose on the rest of the Delsabers).

Mufonna (Hearing the word about the Indi Belras): Please, just let me know when I should attack. (She begins slowly raising her Okanoh behind her shoulder. A wave of energy begins gathering around her.)